posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:54 PM
and now the truth, i think i have wolf's characteristics ( told it a man who sayed to me that he have meet lots of these creatures)
my characteristics are
1. a like to be alone most of time.
2. when i get angry, i can break down everything in my way.
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day.
1. Wolves are NOT solitary animals. They are deeply connected to their social group, and spend most of their time around others of their kind. Most
wolves cast out from the pack die in a short period of time, the phrase "Lone Wolf" is ubiquitous but actual animals fitting that bill are rather
rare. Badgers on the other hand can compete with just about anything for territory, without the luxury of back-up. You wanna talk about solitary
animals, wolves don't fit that bill, the badger does.
2. Wolves are NOT terrifying killers, they're relatively weak and timid, even in groups. Wolves can be reasoned with, and intimidated easily, unlike
badgers. Often wolves can be subdued by simple taking a less threatening stance, or one of submission. Try that on a badger and you're likely to
get torn to shreds. If you're looking for an angry animal, a hardcore animal, try badger. They're nature's furry little psychopath...
3. Stumped me there. I'd say Klepto's got the odds on favorite pegged pretty good though.
So far you describe yourself as more of a badger, so why do you think you're a wolf? Everyone wants to be a wolf, nobody wants to be a badger, why
is that? Why doesn't the badger get the respect it deserves?
If I had a choice, I'd choose werebadger in a second. Did I mention they burrow splendidly?