It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Adopt me or be consumed by the flames I've unleashed, joking seriously I could use some help. :3

edit on 27-10-2011 by Surtur because: Added text to post.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just saw this thread haha

I am on here almost everyday.

Areas I most frequent/interested in are
-Science
-Economic
-Aliens ~New and Ancient
-Social Issues
-Paranormal
-Ancient predictions/prophecy
-Some of the survival stuff
^
^
I have done alot of research on these areas.

I do have some knowledge of some of the other stuff such as secret societies, cults, religion theology, ect.

So that being said, if any supermodels, or other cute girls want to be adopted I am your man!

Also would consider someone with a sense of humour or intellegence... or both, I guess....maybe

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wew Hew! Im new! and have I got something for you! (poeticist in action). Ill be posting some cool vids, so check em out. Real knowledge and wisdom. I cant wait! Trying to fill my post count first. Peace ATSers!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I need a mentor/friend. Someone who can help around and/or show me around...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Total noob with my own opinions, could use to be adopted because seriously..this morning i heard a weird noise and it scared the crap outta me..well not literally..but damn close..

got the times I heard this, but no sound...went out and bought a camera in case noise happens again

oh well..if anyone wants to adopt a terrified mortal..I up for grabs

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
hahaha oh you silly noobs....

You guys make me laugh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh I mean, Welcome and happy hunting....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am seriously hoping that someone would adopt me. You won't regret it. Lol.

This thread kinda reminds me of the apprentice-master thingy on some of the MMORPGs I've played recently.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
First post here and im pretty excited to finally discuss topics with other like minded people. Im sure this website will be a sanctuary for me considering im thinking of conspiracies 24/7 while getting frustrated at the ignorance of the masses. Sooooo where do I start?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm new. I would love to be adopted by someone who can show me the ropes. While I am interested in conspiracy theories, I am especially interested in the paranormal and time-travel.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi new members.

As a reference guide for you here are some very important links.

I would also HIGHLY suggest you start a thread in the Introductions Forum so the community can help guide you along and it gives us a chance to get to know each other

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Hpe that all helps.

If you need any help, you can click on the link in my signature to send me a Private Message.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am new here and I want to have a daddy and mommy

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would like to be adopted!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
N00b here!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There seems to be a lack of adopters here..

So anyone that wants to add me on skype can, and I'll do my best to mentor you. If you dont have skype then u2u's are fine, but very new members cant send new u2u's so

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I like to be helpful so if anyone want's to be adopted, let me know.

Just reply or send a PM or something.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I would just like to say that Rising Against was kind enough to be willing to adopt me when I first came onto this site.

He was very helpful..considerate.. and is one of my favorite members on this site.

He is always a gentleman... and the quality of his posts speak volumes to his character.

Just wanted to say he has my recommendation ..though he will be embarrassed I brought this to attention.

I'm sure there are other great members on here that are a great help as well.. but speaking as an adopted member of Rising Against..I can vouch for him.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I would really like to be adopted. Anyone out there willing to take a sweet southern gal under their wing? I posted my first thread called "My first thread with Thankfulness, A question, and A fact" and have only gotten 2 replies and they were both before I was put in this introduction group. That was kind of a bummer only two replies, but I am willing to learn. My name is Ops4Ops and I am ready. Thanks reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So I read that you are very helpful and willing to help new members at ATS. I know this is going to sound really stupid but are flags a good thing or a bad thing? I know you probably have an adoptee but maybe you could reccomend someone good that might help me. Thanks for your time. reply to post by Rising Against

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I need my lawn mowed.

Seriously though, any new folks that are on a european time zone and have questions, give me a shout. I'll answer if I can.

Pick up some beer first!
edit on 10-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am a noob looking to be adopted. Any adoptee would be much appreciated, and i promise to be a competent apprentice.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join