It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a Medium is a Long, Hard Road

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It came as a surprise to me when I was in a hypnotic trance by a teacher of hypnosis to which I had gone to quit smoking.
Have always been interested in meta-physics, but when a Gray appeared to me while I was out and asked if he could speak.
My teacher, being a light-worker asked it if it was of the light and as they cannot lie, it said yes, so he started asking questions to it and another one came to me and said 'let me take you to travel through our world while he is answering questions'.I was taken to the cosmos and shown many things.
I was told I had agreed to speak for them, be their voice before I was born into this life.
They have become a part of my life as they have always treated me with kindness and protection.It gets old that skeptics cannot 'perceive' that they are telepathic beings and need humans or nordics to communicate.
This started over 25 years ago, but I do not have a 'control' which is one who asks the questions and makes sure my body is ok, as their molecular vibration is very straining on a human body, so now they come in visions, and I shall once again speak for them when I have a reliable control.
All questions are welcome if you use manners as I use manners to all on this site.
I hope this may be of aid to some, as it is an honor for me to be chosen.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey Siruislyone,

I thought I would get the ball rolling, any words of wisdom in the years to come?

Menguard-

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Hey Siruislyone,

I thought I would get the ball rolling, any words of wisdom in the years to come?

Menguard-

No time lines are given as they have superiors just as we do, but there is not going to be a planetary destruction, as it is their job to repair ozone and prevent any nukes from damaging this planet to any degree.They have a strong belief in a Higher Being.
They take credit for sending us birth control and it not being used and population control is worrisome to them. This they cannot understand, the abortion and starvation rate.
Also, they are soul-recyclers, iow a big job is to make sure where each soul goes and why, as Sirius is the Mother of all souls.
Surprising to me is they say Roswell was a suicide mission to which they volunteered
There are 12 in all and the sit at a giant oval table and I can empath them talk.
They say time is an illusion under which this planet has become consumed, in too much of a hurry rather than to stop and learn.
They are preparing us for the next dimensional change.
You were correct in you previous answer to me, as they speak like a Dad would and most would not comprehend their communications.
There is NOT a reptilian war, nor have we been invaded, people who see reptilians are suffering from an identity crisis of the dark side.But the Grays are here is some obscure bases nobody would ever look at.
It is simpler for me if asked a direct question.
You are such a breath of fresh air, I am delighted to be in the same space with you.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
how does opne start to learn this stuff?

In as much as - i have an uncanny knack of seeing stuff before it happens - most of the time i get this early warning of something happening in my sleep - is this a wakeup call so to speak? - sorry for the pun, none intended.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
............................nevermind, you would all kick my arse over my opinion on ths one

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
how does opne start to learn this stuff?

In as much as - i have an uncanny knack of seeing stuff before it happens - most of the time i get this early warning of something happening in my sleep - is this a wakeup call so to speak? - sorry for the pun, none intended.

May I recommend you start by reading an Alice Bailey book, recommend Esoteric Psychology, as she was my mentor as is Helena Blavatsky.
Try to meditate if you are able to and use an electric blue lotus flower as your goal.
Sounds to me like you are opening up, we are called and is one is not called that is ok, as they have other things to do.
Just be careful do enclose yourself in the White Light in anything you do.
Please u2u me if you need to,.
Hope this helps..

PS' before you get to Bailey read Linda Goodmans Star Signs

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe you. Long, hard, and probably relatively lonely, in that the vast majority of people I meet are confident that it is not possible to be one, and often demand proof, as though they have a right to. In my very limited spiritual experiences, I was very solidly convinced of their reality. It is pointless to try to explain to skeptics that my experiences are not reproducable, at least not by me. This is enough for me to be labelled as not creditable. Not that I care, I don't, but I see an unfortunate common belief that since they feel everyone is a liar, I won't dispute that, but, even if so, these things are not worth lying about. The hassle is more likely to make someone like me just clam up. I could. No more scoffs and derisiion. Tempting, but no. I doubt I could anyway. It is too interesting to me to not share it, and if scoffs are my destiny, as it appears they are so far, oh well, it no longer worries me. I just can't imagine being a medium, and the implicatiions of that. Other than the existance of paranormal stuff, the most important lesson I have learned is to trust. Like you said, no matter how wild, no matter how fantastical, no matter how hard to believe. If you see it as fitting those definitions, the person telling you does too. In which case telling you is a risk. Not much of one, but no one likes to be accused of lying or being loopy. If it wasn't real, the people who would take that risk for so little gain must be few. Why would they do it? I wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
siriuslyone

Another thing i did notice - i always managed to have dreams of family members dying (at the time of these dreams the family members where quite fit - no ailments what so ever..)- a few weeks before it happened - ohh they died alright, but is their truth in the saying - dont wish for what you want incase it happens? or something along those lines. Another thing im getting alot of now - a few months ago i was always getting up and looking at the time, and it was always 11:11.

Now its 12:12 or whatever combination of mirrored numbers. but its always for example - 02:02 or 15:15 please, whats going on here?? - am i as you say begining to use part of my brain most cant?

About 10 years ago i was diagnosed with cancer - i beat the blight, but all this strangeness came after my near death experience. (ive never been the same since - my views and thinking are shall we say enlightened) Do you think this is anyway linked to my strangeness? - those who laugh ok laugh, im being quite serious here.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Im a true sceptic]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Other than the existance of paranormal stuff, the most important lesson I have learned is to trust. Like you said, no matter how wild, no matter how fantastical, no matter how hard to believe. If you see it as fitting those definitions, the person telling you does too. In which case telling you is a risk. Not much of one, but no one likes to be accused of lying or being loopy. If it wasn't real, the people who would take that risk for so little gain must be few. Why would they do it? I wouldn't.

How humble, you must be an old soul..
Yes, to have your electricity act up, your body vibrating at unknown speeds, plus I am not a $$ charger..Do not believe in $$ channelers, Speaking for them is an option I am sure I chose.
I do not mind skeptics, if they treat me with respect, as just because I am on this road it is not theirs.
When I was dating my ex, he was a akeptic and said he had to have proof, they came into the bedroom as we were in bed, and he started shaking and could not stop, as one of the Masters appeared to him, never again did he dis-believe, but he was scared to be a control.
All I can do is to speak what to me has never failed to be true, as I have never caught a lie in any of it..Thank you for being you..

[edit on 19-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

About 10 years ago i was diagnosed with cancer - i beat the blight, but all this strangeness came after my near death experience. (ive never been the same since - my views and thinking are shall we say enlightened) Do you think this is anyway linked to my strangeness? - those who laugh ok laugh, im being quite serious here.

That make ALL the difference, as I have had 3 nde's so your soul was opened up and now you have to learn how to use what the Light showed you..
11:11 shows up for me, but I do not put much stock in numbers..
I know you are sirius, so please share with me all you wish or ask anything..I am here to help.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ill u2u you at some time - probably tomorrow - im looking at aquiring those books - shouldnt take me long...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
ill u2u you at some time - probably tomorrow - im looking at aquiring those books - shouldnt take me long...

Ok, stay in touch..

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let me add to some of the wisdom I have been privileged to see, such as Pluto and it's satellites are not planets, but a space stations, and are covered with gleaming crystal buildings and giant doors that open for the motherships and scout ships to exit and return..Awesomely beautiful.
SiriusCounsel believe it or not...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
siriuslyone

sorry again to hassle you.

helena blavatsky has many books - but they seem to be pre 1900 ie 1888 being the year of print.

in anycase i have the following books:-

alice bailey & djwhawl khul - telepathy and the etheric vehicle
alice bailey & djwhawl khul - esoteric phychology li

of those two which would you recommend for investigating my enlightened path?

sincerely.

M

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

sorry again to hassle you.

you are NO hassle, I am happy to help..
Helena--read Isis Unveiled
Alice Bailey--Esoteric Psychology.
If I am right some of the AB books can be lent like in a libraey or they used to be..google Lucis trust..

HS

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
'as their molecular vibration is very straining on a human body, so now they come in visions, and I shall once again speak for them when I have a reliable control. ' - siriuslyone

So why do you want to speak with them again if they disturb your body? These are not the good angels of God that look upon Gods' face. God and the angels harm no one. You mentioned that they protect you. Is not the healing road the better road? What need have you of protection from fear? Is there not faith that you can protect yourself?

Beware of the two entity con that provides those who attack and those who save you from the attack. They are in conspiracy to alter your soul and make it unfit to appreciate the heaven you live in and the heaven in the afterlife that is your destiny by birthright.

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey Sirius. Very interesting thread here. Is it possible for me to communicate with the greys? I've been wanting to for the longest time, and it seems like lately I see visions of them when I meditate. Is my mind playing tricks on me?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your manners are showing.
I do not intend for this to become a religious debate or judgment.
And are you the expert who know who sees G-d and who does not?
If you are trying to dearail this thread, I shall put you on ignore.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
you must be an old soul.. siriuslyone
I may be humble, but I am stubborn too. It is easy to be humble when you have made as many mistakes as I have. Many people have told me I am an old soul. It is hard for me to know, although it explains alot. Like why I am so tired. Although I don't know how to tell an old soul from a young one, if I had to guess I would go with old. It feels more right. I have the same situation with my fiance, she is an atheist, and buys none of it. Yet she is the most amazing person I have ever met. She accepts my views, and though she highly doubts they reflect reality, she gives me the benefit of the doubt, which is nice. It is also rare. The slim chance that I really have seen what I say I have is beyond most people's ability to grant. Not that I expect it, but that's why its nice. I'd like to see Pluto. That does sound cool. Still, I like good ol' earth. It is hard for me to imagine a more beautiful place, especially the wilderness and oceans. Nature is another humbling thing to me. So sad to see us devour it.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi siriuslyone, very interesting thread you've opened!

I'd like to understand what they think of us, and why they care of us so much. I mean, after all, i don't think we're the only sentient "stupid" race in the universe, so why did they decide to help us instead of others (of course, if they're trying to help only us and not other races too).
What do they think of our behavoir, towards our world and towards them?
And what about our wordly political situation?

Then, if you don't mind, i'd like to ask you some questions via U2U, but tomorrow, since here it's already 3:30 am and i need some sleep...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join