It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a Medium is a Long, Hard Road

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Hey Sirius. Very interesting thread here. Is it possible for me to communicate with the greys? I've been wanting to for the longest time, and it seems like lately I see visions of them when I meditate. Is my mind playing tricks on me?

If you are really sirius, then just speak to them as if they are there with you.Tell them you are willing to work for them to communicate with earthlings through you.
Do the ones you see have high collars on the back of their uniforms? Lik a Talosian?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Black;

I wish you well with your Upcoming nuptials, but my marriage was broken up after 18 years ,when I found he was obstructing my growth in Spirit.
Look at you right palm and tell me if it has any crosses or/and an excess amount of lines on it.
Empathetically, I can 'feel' a poster as far as his/her growth is concerned.
You have paid your dues, so never let yourself backslide..please.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'd like to understand what they think of us, and why they care of us so much. I mean, after all, i don't think we're the only sentient "stupid" race in the universe, so why did they decide to help us instead of others (of course, if they're trying to help only us and not other races too).

They are in charge of THIS solar system and they will not allow the Earth's ignorance to disturb any part of this system.We seem to be so troublesome that we, to them are a priority with all the earth-destroying violence we do. There are lots more inhabited planets, but not as dangerous as us..U2u me when you like..

[edit on 19-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Siriuslyone do you have any general preditions for the future of the world about situations like Iraq, global warming, and a future WW3?

Also what do your contacts say about life after death, is there hell, is there heaven, etc.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I guess the fact that we glorify military and physical might, and have tv shows like growing up gotti, which seems to indicate we give the mafia our blessing, would suggest that.
what would the world be like if the story of the garden of eden had been interpreted so that instead of 'dominion' over the animals, we were said to have 'stewardship'? A small change, but the connotations are very different. Maybe we would not have chosen to see the natural world as our personal sandbox, where we could play anything we want to.
The concept that all creation existed solely for us to do with it whatever we wished, rather than that it was our duty to watch over it and protect it, was a rookie mistake, imo. The great American Native Indian speakers are far more akin to what I feel.
'Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. '
Chief Seattle
"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations."
Iroquois Confederacy Maxim
‘The earth is not inherited from our ancestors, it is borrowed from our descendents.’ Chief Seattle
'The earth is not their brother but their enemy. They conquer it and move on. They will devour everything and the earth will become a desert.' Chief Seattle, 1844.
'When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear, when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them. '
Chief Seattle
'There is no death. Only a change of worlds. '
Chief Seattle
Can you tell I'm a big Chief Seattle fan?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Siriuslyone do you have any general preditions for the future of the world about situations like Iraq, global warming, and a future WW3?

Also what do your contacts say about life after death, is there hell, is there heaven, etc.

I have no dates I can use, but Iraq will soon be over, as the citizens of this country are becoming more spiritual and will move against the insurgents.
Global warming is being worked on by repairs to the ozone, but we MUST keep conservation in mind.
As far as ww3, there will not be a nuke ww3, just out with a whimper not a scream.
There are many mansions in the cosmos.We shall be able to be with souls of like-mind as we are..IOW, one has choices to make when they get there.Hell is just being unwilling to go into the Light.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

If you are really sirius, then just speak to them as if they are there with you.Tell them you are willing to work for them to communicate with earthlings through you.
Do the ones you see have high collars on the back of their uniforms? Lik a Talosian?

I am very serious. I will try what you have suggested. Honestly it was too hard to tell if they had the high collars. All I really see is the faces, and it's never really that clear. Are they really as portrayed by everybody (big dark eyes, small nose etc)? That's pretty much what i've been seeing, but it's always blurry. Thanks again for your answer!

HS

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Your manners are showing.
I do not intend for this to become a religious debate or judgment.
And are you the expert who know who sees G-d and who does not?
If you are trying to dearail this thread, I shall put you on ignore.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.

I hope this is not a comment on my post sir, but if it is, rest assured, I'm not trying to derail this thread. I realize the mention of God turns a lot of people off. Most here probably gave my post no more attention than an ant crawling by. Let me in on whether the post I made is the one refered to, and whether you decide to place me on ignore. I strongly dislike thinking I am communicating to someone who doesn't understand, hear or comprehend me. Much Obliged, Honor Seed

Oh and far be it from me to decide who in this life meets the maker and enters heaven, I simply have an opinion. I do not judge, that is left to a time and place at the true portal, the only portal, the gate, so to speak.
Remember, God created even the vision entities you seek wisdom from, and like people, some have run astray. Maybe you have had the fortune to be contacted by favorable ones. I do not consider the King who gave me the forest after the battle between two spirit entity groups to have the authority to give me the forest. I gave it back to the visions who fought so hard that night. It was their fight, it was their veil that surrounded the campsite high in the mountains. It was my opinion, that the evil of this world was condensed and prepared for removal by an alien force to a distant planet where it could be used to enslave primitive people through control by fear. The place dripped in purple light that morning before the king, one of three, of this world appeared as a face on a huge tree. His thoughts thundered out my mouth. He had my head turning to hidden places in the forest looking at very camoflauged spirits. He made judgements on their participation in the battle the night before, and decided to either reward them or jail them. He said the battle was fortold in the spirit world 500 years ago. And that what we call legend is their history. And that I am written in the pages of their history. I thought maybe this king was one of three kings that gave gifts to Jesus at birth, I don't know for sure. I don't make judgements, but I have been used by a king to make judgements, my eyes have been used to see spirits. Now what king in the spirit world does not know of the whereabbouts of even the least of its' subjects. it is written that God knows when a bird has landed. Knows what questions you will ask before you ask them. personally I have no need to recontact the visions who imitate God, I will wait for the time at the gate, when either I enter a place with God or go to a place where I am subject to the authority of a lessor power like this King, who was created by God. So my friend Sirius, who has seen many visions also, I hope we can stay in communication with each other. it is fortold in the bible that young men shall see visions. Many try to see them, but it is a gift from God to learn by. or not. Be at peace with me, as I am with you.

Blessed be your vision quest.
Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't purturb you in anyway but I have a question that has probly been asked numerous times.

You know how people can meditate and think of life and situations of ones self in a more or less mental physical state. Well when ever i do something like this i end up thinking of bad thoughts of death of what it is or might be. What is death really, and why do i always come to this conclusion?

another question I have is about "god." People tend to turn to god for things that are not comprehendable in their present state. Could god be ones spirit in its purest form or is he/she/it/they just a supreme being that is using us as one giant expiriment on how things could possibly play out.

just curious. hope they made sense

[edit on 20-1-2006 by trueconfusion]

HS

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
now you notice I don't answer trueconfusuions questions about God as much as I'd like to, and I didn't answer any of menguards questions on his post, as much as I'd like to. How's that for polite?

the reason I came back to this post was to propose a concept about the molecular disturbance caused by the present of visions. It is possible that
you sirius, have a relationship with visions who can keep that disturbance to a minimum. Before the battle I mentioned in my last post, I noticed a vision standing behind me with a handheld mirror in the forest. It had the head of a man, and the body was flat like a 4x8 sheet of plywood. The flat body refected the ground in front of it, which was odd because the ground was at 90 degrees to the flat body. This vision pumped into me at least 500 times the molecular disturbance energy that all previous visions back at my home had done to me in the three years previously. it may be why, 6 years or so after that time, I am still feeling like I am electrically zapped when I lay down and get relaxed. My nervous system seems to spark on the skin surface. It is like R2D2 in star wars when the little hooded guy zapped him right before he burned out with a net of electricity going all over him. I felt like I was a tanker getting pumped with fuel as I braced myself between two trees for an hour or so, and took the molecular disturbance energy on.

I was wondering whether the visions you meet up with around the table
have indicated who they are, where they are from and also if the table itself is a vision or a earthly table?

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
first of all, why dont you ask them how you can control your ability better and grow to develop more abilities, so you can help yourself and those around you alot more than trying to hopefully contact these beings and ask for their guidance. get your own guidance.
id rather get info from them on how to heal myself, heal others, remote view, fly, become impervious to all sorts of physical damage, manipulate my phyiscal apperance, materialize objects, you know,things mystics, martial arts masters, spiritual teachers/students have been doing for thousands of years. things that can directly benefit me and others around me.
im sure your visions and talks are enlightening and can be somewhat helpful, but if theyre so advanced and are willing to help you, then ask some real hard hitting questions, that can directly make you stronger and more knowledgable, or are they just manipulating you, letting you believe the little insight they give you should be appreciated and you should be thankful for even that.
bump that.
you know why people murder, go to war, and are selfish and do all kinds of inhumane acts. mainly because we're animals. bored animals.
if i could fly, materialize objects out of thin air, be impervious to flames or hot temperatures, cold temperatures, whatever. i would enjoy this world alot more, and would not be concerned with punching my brother in the face, because he took the last soda or stole my playstation and pawned it. i would be soaring through the air, exploring the deep dark jungles, mountains, volcanos, and canyons. screw that soda. i would materialize another one. be angry and beat up the guy who crashed into my car, no, why do that if i could run faster than a cheetah or teleport or fly.
get my point. these claims arent to wild. they have been reported for thousands of years. being impervious to fire, dodging bullets by seeing the intention of the user, remote viewing, levitation, flying, healing, regeneration. so why not ask them how you can do all that stuff, so you can directly help others around you, and try to raise society into a more happy state. where its not just money, fast cars, and women/men that people want and almost act as it they need. they can be happy by enjoying life from different angles.
i mean. thats why people usually are killing and fighting, over women, men, money and power. mad because their skiny or mad because their fat, or mad because they have a skin disorder and are ashamed of their body, or mad because their missing some teeth and people make fun of them, and they cant afford fake ones. i mean, the list can go on forever, but if there is a way to get around all this, and bring the "magic" to the lives of human beings on this planet. then i would think, you would want to know how to do that over anything else.
im ranting

but then again. what if we just used this power to hurt each other even more
. never know until you try. i mean. one cant be so better than the other.
people will kill and destroy, with or without magic powers. thats the program, thats the game, nothing more, but maybe if we could bring that magic life to reality, they would be mesmerized and open their hearts and minds more than ever before.
or not

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The repercussions of mass distribution of such abilities would not be much different, in its consequences, trom say, giving everyone a machine gun, or a tank, or a f-15, or a bomb. The reason that for millenia, the high priests went to great lengths to keep it secret, is that once people are able to learn the practical, physical talents, but possibly not have been taught about the pitfalls and dangers, that is a deadly mix. It is dynamite. If the only thing keeping people from punching each other in the face was that they could fly... Well, I shouldn't have to finish that. It is obvious.
Not only will a handgrenade kill an enemy, if you don't have a clue about them, and you are playing with one...your family might join you splattered over the walls

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

There are many mansions in the cosmos.We shall be able to be with souls of like-mind as we are..IOW, one has choices to make when they get there.Hell is just being unwilling to go into the Light.

Please tell me that some people aren't given a choice once they depart this earth. There has to be some manner of restitution for the obscenely vile things that many people do on this planet. Granted, noone is perfect, and if I have to take a few lashings for my trespasses, then so be it. I just better be in the minimum security wing of Hell and not alongside Hitler and his ilk.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I was wondering whether the visions you meet up with around the table

They are real as they would be on Earth, and I am there as a spirit visitor, come to think of it, the room is oval also.When I am there, the one who does the most 'speaking' has his back to me, but I can see the other 11.
Closest way to describe the Sirius Counsel is to say, they look like Asgard with the Talosion collars and they wear one big gemstone on a short chain.
They have made it clear they prefer Gray as opposed to Grey, and counsel not council. Their nourishment is a varied colors of pills, as they do not eat as we do.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So my friend Sirius, who has seen many visions also, I hope we can stay in communication with each other. it is fortold in the bible that young men shall see visions. Many try to see them, but it is a gift from God to learn by. or not. Be at peace with me, as I am with you.

I am at peace, as I have seen EVIL in it's vilest form, as when one is a medium for the Light, this gets the demons upset, and they try to STOP you cold, but I now have rid myself of all thses demons with many 'dark nights of the soul.'
Peace to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder if they envy us? I know I would. What a different existence they must have. I climb mountains, hike, snowshoe, etc. and these things are extremely gratifying to me. Even the idea of pills alone as nourishment, that is not very attractive to me. It is something that I would have imagined though.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Black;

I wish you well with your Upcoming nuptials, but my marriage was broken up after 18 years ,when I found he was obstructing my growth in Spirit.
Look at you right palm and tell me if it has any crosses or/and an excess amount of lines on it.
Empathetically, I can 'feel' a poster as far as his/her growth is concerned.
You have paid your dues, so never let yourself backslide..please.

I missed this one. No excess lines, or crosses. thank you so much. I feel like I could never pay my dues. I want to, but it is such an incrediible gift, this life, it seems like there is nothing that could repay it. when I think about it, it has been so very much more than I ever thought. And still blows me away. My fiance has lines, she has a lifeline on her palm that runs down her wrist... Mine doesn't make it off my palm.

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yes this is right. The more experienced good alien nations of the universe are far better at spirit interaction. They have a way of presenting a vision in the awake or dream state that puts curiousity on the happy side. The same goes for sentences. Is it your feeling Sirius that there is some kind of universal translator that makes it possible to communicate in all languages? This is my deduction. If so, do you think that some day we might have use of it telpathing to the Japanese for instance?

I was greatly concerned about the possibility of advanced civilizations using this communication power to enslave the earth. This was the last communication I had with counsel and have had none since then. I felt there was a traitor in their midst and I accused him, also a her for inadvertantly letting out of her advanced mind important information.
Also revealed at that meeting was one member who was secretly conducting experiments involving travel through a black hole. I believe they found the male traitor to be a very unusual type of morphing entity who had assumed the identity and looks of their nation. They closed off communication with me, I assume to handle business. As the morphing creature was extremely difficult to contain. The creature, a spy from the evil advanced part of the cosmos, was then sent summarily into the black hole
by the one who had been experimenting secretly. This ended the problem of the evil creature escaping where a reunion with its' forces would have been diasterous. The man who did this was declared a hero even though it is wrong within this group and society to block action memory without good reason. I think that this inventor hero knew exactly what to do when he found out that there was a traitor among the counsel. If he confided in anybody, the communication may have been intercepted and the escape successful. As the situation unfolded, I brought attention to some aspect of this individuals' incoming telepathic negativity toward me. And this, in spite of numerous speeches on the potential of the good people of earth to benefit from health advances and simply view any part of the galaxy, planets or beings they wished for the purpose of understanding we are just a humble part of the whole universe.
The reaction telepathically from the spy was one of sarcastic derision, and I pointed out that I had just received that feeling from him. To which he denied sending it. That was his undoing, he lied. The counsel combined to enter the immensely powerful deceptive blocking mechanism of his mind and the truth was revealed. Beyond that, this nation recognizes that one earthling in 2004/2005 AD, earth time, played an important part in securing interplanetary peace. Maybe hard to believe for someone who calls me a lunatic for seeing a ghost, but it should be clear to you Sirius and some of the intelligent people here like blackguard, jimmy and orpheus descending that this is possible.

As there is conflict and a cold war between people of earth, even in this country, there is also conflict between two opposing factions of the universe. To answer Orpheus Descending question, yes there is a conflict between two opposing spirit sides in hell. I made sure of that about 2000 and started it myself. Some of the particulars are mentioned in my telepathic incoming negativity post I think. Anyways, one of my posts.
I'm fairly new to this forum and have to find the way to read all the recent previous posts by you Sirius. Blackguard you are a blessing. Orpheus Descending your timely question helped me focus, just get in touch with nature as much as possible. The spirits there don't bother a soul that lives, they live in the trees among the crystalline thinking energy that is white and looks like the model of the brain with all its little synapse lines connecting neurons. I saw this when I wore a patch over my right eye. All the greenery has this beautiful matrix throughout it.

Well Sirius....... I broke my own idea of what being polite is.....I answered
someone elses post without getting your permission first. You are certainly welcome to do so on any of my posts. As all who read this are.
And to think I almost did not come back to ATS for 10 days for the negative things written about me in my telepathic incoming negativity post. I feel the comments of these people and have to lay down for a while, they seem to drain my physical strength. This happens when I go into public also and get back home after coming into contact with negative individuals. It is slowly getting better like I am gaining some kind of immunity. But like you wrote Sirius BEING A MEDIUM IS A LONG, HARD ROAD.

Blessed be,
Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

happy by enjoying life from different angles.

I do enjoy my life..Let me see, I was born at home with no blood and had to be transfused directly from my Dad, as I was fighting this life of service.
My Mom had to hold me constantly for the first 2 years of my life, as all I did was WAIL.I could go one about how HARD, the batterings, guns pointed at me,surviving death 3 times, I was not put here to be a flyer or an answer for all the world's problems, as a person has 7 families to choose to be born into, so if it is a suffering lifetime,it was what they THOUGHT they needed for soul growth.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

another question I have is about "god." People tend to turn to god for things that are not comprehendable in their present state. Could god be ones spirit in its purest form or is he/she/it/they just a supreme being that is using us as one giant expiriment on how things could possibly play out.

No, we have to have many lives to be able to see the face? of the creator, we are all from a Light source and it should be out job to work hard on not having to keep on re-incarnating.
I could say I am G-d, but that would be in such a small concept, such as me being a grain of sand from all the oceans and deserts.Make sense?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join