It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a Medium is a Long, Hard Road

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Please tell me that some people aren't given a choice once they depart this earth. There has to be some manner of restitution for the obscenely vile things that many people do on this planet. Granted, noone is perfect, and if I have to take a few lashings for my trespasses, then so be it. I just better be in the minimum security wing of Hell and not alongside Hitler and his ilk.

No, when I was dead one time, I heard an eerie, but beautiful sounds in all octaves and I asked the Light what that was, and it told me it was all the singing and prayers combined coming from Earth.
When I am done with my work on the other side, I am going to the cosmos Woodstock for one place..Never fear, all is beautiful and loving there.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I wonder if they envy us? I know I would. What a different existence they must have. I climb mountains, hike, snowshoe, etc. and these things are extremely gratifying to me. Even the idea of pills alone as nourishment, that is not very attractive to me. It is something that I would have imagined though.

They envy our abilities for emotions, as they are very much like Dr. Spock.
This is the reason for the human-hybrid program.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And to think I almost did not come back to ATS for 10 days for the negative things written about me in my telepathic incoming negativity post. I feel the comments of these people and have to lay down for a while, they seem to drain my physical strength. This happens when I go into public also and get back home after coming into contact with negative individuals. It is slowly getting better like I am gaining some kind of immunity. But like you wrote Sirius BEING A MEDIUM IS A LONG, HARD ROAD.

Sirius question, did you recently post here under a different name?

[edit on 22-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I replayed some of my trance tapes and found one where they were asked if we went to the moon and it was an affirmative no, but some feel compelled to believe we went, so let it be for them, On it, very elaborate nearby space station they have erected of the moon's dark side.
Also, I re-heard a cure for cancer that I did NOT believe possible years ago, but NOW the net is full of this cure in pill form..I will NOT post this on the site, but will be happy to answer by u2u if one has cancer or it is in your family.
So they are benevolent, and WANT to be helpful, but remember The Day the Earth Stood Still and Klatu having to be told 'Klatu, Barada Nikto?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've been looking at the posts on this site just recently. Before anyone starts meditating or fooling around with occult methods, I would suggest two books, each coming from a different position but both warning about going into this kind of practice. Read Alice Bailey's Occult Meditation for information about the kind of entities that can cause problems with your ability to think. From another perspective, read Malachi Martin's Hostage to the Devil. Martin talks about demon possession, which is what can occur.

Best advice, keep control of your own mind. Keep it as clear as you can. Just as you avoid drugs and alcohol, keep away from other states of altered consciousness.

Just fyi, Lucis Trust is not some sweet little organization that wants to help you understand life. It is a secretive, powerful, international, occult, antisemitic and anti-Catholic organization with strong ties to the UN.

Although they recently changed the amount of information they are giving out, go to ngws.org and see some of the organizations connected with Lucis Trust. It may surprise you to see Bill Gates' Foundation listed there. You might also want to do a wide search on World Goodwill, another branch of Lucis Trust. It's where the occult meets the culture changing world.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

by Zuukie
Just fyi, Lucis Trust is not some sweet little organization that wants to help you understand life. It is a secretive, powerful, international, occult, antisemitic and anti-Catholic organization with strong ties to the UN.

Cautions have been given by me as to the use of messing with the occult and the dark ones.:[--Never do it.
BTW, how long have you been a Light-Worker for the aid, not misuse of humanity?
BTW, I am not perfectly possessed as Dear Father Malachi says some people are..I have read all the AAB books, you?

mod edit: removed inappropriate comment

[edit on 22-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The repercussions of mass distribution of such abilities would not be much different, in its consequences, trom say, giving everyone a machine gun, or a tank, or a f-15, or a bomb. The reason that for millenia, the high priests went to great lengths to keep it secret, is that once people are able to learn the practical, physical talents, but possibly not have been taught about the pitfalls and dangers, that is a deadly mix. It is dynamite.

Thank you, this most especially applies to those who are worthy of being alchemists.This is still done from ear to ear for the most part.
One must have a pure soul and honorable intentions.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
One would have to be in an altered state of consciousness to read all of the Bailey books. The gobbledigook makes a normal person's eyes cross. The Foster Bailey books are easier to read and show more of the agenda.

Secretive? Let me know when you have a history of Lucis Trust. There should be one since the movement has been around for at least 85 years.

Anyone looking at Lucis Trust should do a search on its three international branches. Then if the material is so seminal, why are sections removed from the earlier books when the new books are printed? Why did Lucis Trust have the New York office in the UN plaza along with many embassies from around the world when Robert Muller was second in charge of the UN?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Please tell me that some people aren't given a choice once they depart this earth. There has to be some manner of restitution for the obscenely vile things that many people do on this planet. Granted, noone is perfect, and if I have to take a few lashings for my trespasses, then so be it. I just better be in the minimum security wing of Hell and not alongside Hitler and his ilk.

No, when I was dead one time, I heard an eerie, but beautiful sounds in all octaves and I asked the Light what that was, and it told me it was all the singing and prayers combined coming from Earth.
When I am done with my work on the other side, I am going to the cosmos Woodstock for one place..Never fear, all is beautiful and loving there.

I don't think you caught my drift, so let me clarify. In one of your earlier posts, you seemed to portray Hell as simply one's inability to enjoy the goodness that potentially awaits us all, as if the soul in question is simply putting up obstacles to this happiness that must eventually be navigated before any enlightenment transpires.

I was just hoping that some people find themselves in Hell because a higher entity has deemed that is where they belong as a result of their misdeeds on this planet. For instance, if you're telling me that there is no real such thing as Hell in a putative sense, then I'd be mighty tempted to go visit a little earthly justice on the heads of a few miscreants in this world. If we can't have the assurance that someone like Hitler will be made to pay for all of the evil he wrought on this earth, then why should we take the high road in at least trying to adhere to more civilized standards of dealing with those who commit horrible trespasses against us or others?

I'm not a hellfire and brimstone holy roller by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm going to be seriously disappointed if the only sanctions people like Hitler face in the afterlife are self-induced.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This has been done already.
Please read this thread for LT information.
I would prefer this stay on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't think you caught my drift, so let me clarify. In one of your earlier posts, you seemed to portray Hell as simply one's inability to enjoy the goodness that potentially awaits us all, as if the soul in question is simply putting up obstacles to this happiness that must eventually be navigated before any enlightenment transpires.

I do not really have any idea but for the life review given to each soul.
IOW, you must have to be the person you have harmed ot benefitted, and you must FEEL as they did when you did it to them.
I imagine Adolph is still getting his punishments for those he harmed.
Since he committed suicide, that is a much more punishable offense as it is like saying G-d, I do not want the gift of life, here it is back.
They will have re-incarnations of horrid lives.
When I was in an NDE, I saw a big pit tha I was looking into, like in Dante's Inferno and these souls were being beaten, raped, sodomized, and they were taking it all as if there was no way out, when all they had to do was look up and they could see the Light.
IOW, I did not really care if they were being punished if they were that unlightened.I was SO happy to be flying around, it was pure love..
I do not know what other's are going through, as NOTHING is as important to the White Light Universe than one human soul..Hope this is clearer.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification.

Your description of this soul review does make sense to me. I've always thought that Hell should not be a perpetual thing, as I really can't see how whatever damage you create on this plane in a finite lifetime could possibly require infinite retribution. Obviously, people such as Hitler would come pretty damn close to deserving infinite retribution, but the vast majority of us could never commit enough trespasses on this earth to warrant such a fate.

I like your idea of the soul review in that I can definitely see how we could need a purging of sorts. I am inclined to think that some of us consciously or subconsciously begin that process while on earth as we strive to be better people. I can also understand the concept of people who are unable to rise above their own chaos in pursuit of a heavenly destination. Of course, I trust that there is an entity who can tell a difference between those who are chaotic of there own volition as opposed to those who are chemically chaotic, as flawed biology does tend to fall back on whoever got the biological ball rolling in the first place.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Of course, I trust that there is an entity who can tell a difference between those who are chaotic of there own volition as opposed to those who are chemically chaotic, as flawed biology does tend to fall back on whoever got the biological ball rolling in the first place.

To make it real simple, one's DNA is used like a bar code and is scanned and NOBODY gets away with anything..and 'see' them as a grocery checkout person..

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I often meditate.....and consider this the most beneficial thing I do in this mad world.

Re altered states of consciencousness - through the likes of 'soft' drugs that so many seem to use these days i.e. dope. What effect does this have on a soul that is searching? My sister uses that stuff and she says that when she is 'high', and meditates, she feels a peace she doesn't feel normally. She doesnt experience anything 'bad'.

Is it because it is a 'fake' peace or what?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was neglected, smothered, spoiled, poor, teased, idolized, too fat, too thin, short, tall, smart, stupid....
Life is not what happens to us, it is how we respond to what happens to us.
Two shoe salesmen were sent to Africa.
The first one called in and said, I'm coming back, no one here wears shoes.
The second one called in and said, send me all the shoes we've got, no one here wears shoes.
I personally know someone that anyone would be hard pressed to recount a more horrific childhood, or for that matter, entire past. She is the kindest person I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join