It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge to the "Black Ops"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Anyone who hasn't comitted a felony or isn't in debt up to their ears, or in bankruptcy, can get a Secret clearance.

I've had all 3 of those and I have a 'Mamba' clearance. That means I can have any information about any project at any time. The only thing you need to do to get 'Mamba' is to agree to instant-death upon disclosure of any information above 'Secret'. I did just make up all this up. However, being a civvy it's more like 'any information about any project at any time if you can get the information and it's not disinformation'. Basically, you just need to become a Dedisinformation Expert (D.D.E.) on conspiralistic matters.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The reason I did this thread is for good reading.....I NEVER in any way expect or am I expecting ANY info to come to me.....sure It could (or would) be packed with disinfo (assuming any of it would be true to begin with) and the chances of some fruit loop using this thread for his own soapbox or agenda is also very great.

Sometimes a blunt , very forward question gets the best response......why beat around the bush??

but guess what ?? I DID get something sent to me as a u2u with permission to post it so here it is:

sent to me from a u2u "Here's a weird story you are welcome to share with the folks on the site (I have decided not to say much on this site, instead I will pass info through people like yourself). In late 2000-2001 I was dating a girl who was a military historian (both in civilian and military life). She told me about how there was an Army training site and possibly POW camp in Ware, MA, during WWI I believe. She even had a map of the old fort that she got from someone in that area. Anyhow, she and another researcher were out there near the southeastern "lobe" of the reservoir near the old Army site in Ware. They went to the shoreline and were taking photos looking back into the woods. A state police or MDC boat came up to them and the person(s) on board asked them a bunch of questions. The implication was that they weren't supposed to be that close to the reservoir, even though there were no signs or fences telling otherwise, and the officials were very firm in ordering the two people to go back the way they came. Now I am not sure how these two things tie together, but the next time she went out there she took some very high-powered optics of some kind. She and her fellow researcher did not emerge from the woods but remained somewhat hidden near the shoreline to avoid detection. They were somewhat curious of what the big security secret was, also just wondering what they were missing by not being allowed to explore the area more. She told me that there was an island some distance out in the reservoir, where there were high chain-link fences and loops of razor wire incorporated into the fences, like a prison perimeter. She saw some birds acting strangely sitting on the fence, but it's been a while and I don't remember exactly what she said was weird about the birds. The area between the shoreline of the island and the fences was well-groomed and there were recent vehicle tracks in the dirt; it did not seem like just a wildlife facility. That's all I recall for now"

so enjoy..its a cool story...and I do believe it.....I have seen the reservoir many times in my youth.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
v3 clearance.

i've already shared quite a couple things here on ats.enjoy buddy.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
chinabean...yes you have shared stuff with us here at ATS...Thanks !!

got another u2u from my benefactor.....anyone else got some Black Info ??

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In case you are wondering about this island in ware MA
here is my best guess,
it is the larger of two resevoirs close to Ware...
and this is the most interesting bit i found in the SE area of it...

I wouldn't think a secret would be hidden under the ground on an island, but it does appear that there is some tube, or other straight object going between these two islands
se corner of resevoir in Ware MA

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
chinabean...yes you have shared stuff with us here at ATS...Thanks !!

got another u2u from my benefactor.....anyone else got some Black Info ??

mhm

what i've been noticing lately are solid black helicopters flying around my house in Arizona and alot of f-16's flying in the air leaving chemtrails..

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I live in AZ as well, where do you live?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
This is a challenge to the so called "Black Ops" of the U.S. Gov.

if there are any members of the Black Ops reading this site I openly dare you to U2U me with any info you might have...and are willing to share......be it info about a secret gov project, alien info, or anything else that would not normally be talked about.

what would be great is if you could provide info about something that so far the public has never had a suspicion about or something never even fathomed yet.

I have had a secret clearence in the past..so I know how to keep a secret.

no info will be posted to this forum.....the info is just for me personally.

discretion is assured...I will share no info sent to me as a u2u !!

(some will give me crap over this...I am doing this as a part2 to someone who DID contact me via u2u and told me "things")

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

i am a member of the Black Ops

and will be gladly to share some secret intel about our country...especially since u dared me..im always up for a challenge.

ok yes there are aliens in the America...most of them come from mexico and cuba...

and were working on some super nano technology that cures stupidness

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14

near avondale/phoenix...what about you?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
LazarusTheLong......very cool pic..yea I see the "tube" also..wonder if its a tunnel or a pipe ?? or maybe a submerged wall ?? (they did flood 4 towns to make that reservior - Greenwich, Enfield, Dana and Prescott all gone !!) it seems this requires more investigating......I'll check on that.

also got a kinda cryptic u2u today...no info in it....but wierd.

anyone else out there in the "black ops" community got anything for me?? send it as a u2u please.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean

Originally posted by punkmonkey14

near avondale/phoenix...what about you?

Peoria

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
cia..i think already finished mapping out china,last i heard.
they are going to attack china through a technological approach since we can't really fight them much through man-power..ahh its a just a flow of the wind that told me this

apc

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That "tube" in the image appears to be more of a geological formation as it is aligned with an apparent ridge line on the mainland. However, it if of course possible that something is buried (the image showing the disturbed earth) and the alignment is coincidental.

chinabean... so you're saying that you have any clearance, and think there are chemtrails over your house? Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Alpha your thread is interesting to say the least but any info you may receive via u2u should be taken with say a pound of salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Part of the reason I started this was before this thread saw the light of day ... I did get a u2u from someone due to my post about ufo's in massachusetts.

he has shared some stuff with me..some very interesting...but nothing yet that would shock the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Id like to get some blackops info too! please u2u me too~

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMurphee
Id like to get some blackops info too! please u2u me too~

be prepared to wait long periods of time....the u2u's I get (which I will only share with permission) come once and awhile.

The Black Ops world is a somewhat slow moving world.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I live in the UK and have "Secret" clearance due to my job, but I'm duty bound by the Offical Secrets Act 1989 so my mouth is staying firmly shut

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hey alpha grey- what kind of "secret" information are you looking for. To comment on your statement of having clearance. Even though you HAD clearance it doesn't mean anything. You could have 'Rhyotid' clearance and still not have the "need to know" therefore just asking is going to get you no where. And the information you could possibaly get is going to be sketchy at best. I can tell you many things, I have TS, S, SCI, U, T and a bunch of other clearance working for the Defense Intelligence community but information will not be released to you. I think its funny how you guys thing that everyone working for the goverment and has security clearance knows about EBE's well its not true, only 5-15% of all Intelligences officers KNOW everything and many are only on a "need to know" and know only as much as they should.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
hey alpha grey- what kind of "secret" information are you looking for.

Any.

I have TS, S, SCI, U, T and a bunch of other clearance working for the Defense Intelligence community but information will not be released to you.

thats fine...I was just asking is all.

I think its funny how you guys thing that everyone working for the goverment and has security clearance knows about EBE's well its not true, only 5-15% of all Intelligences officers KNOW everything and many are only on a "need to know" and know only as much as they should.

I never said that I thought everyone with a clearance knew anything....I asked if anyone DID know anything and wanted to share the info via u2u to do it. I got some u2u's (nothing earth-shattering yet) and over time I MIGHT get more.

I know its all on a need-to-know basis and if anyone wants to use me to release info then its fine with me and if they dont want to contact me then they do not have to......all I did was ask is all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join