It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge to the "Black Ops"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is a challenge to the so called "Black Ops" of the U.S. Gov.

if there are any members of the Black Ops reading this site I openly dare you to U2U me with any info you might have...and are willing to share......be it info about a secret gov project, alien info, or anything else that would not normally be talked about.

what would be great is if you could provide info about something that so far the public has never had a suspicion about or something never even fathomed yet.

I have had a secret clearence in the past..so I know how to keep a secret.

no info will be posted to this forum.....the info is just for me personally.

discretion is assured...I will share no info sent to me as a u2u !!

(some will give me crap over this...I am doing this as a part2 to someone who DID contact me via u2u and told me "things")

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm, maybe this belongs in the jokes section.

I don't think someone who has kept national secrets is going to say "I'm going to u2u this guy because he dared me. After all, he said he had secret clearance."

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
someone out there must know something........please!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'll tell you what, partner. You U2U me your social security number, and I'll verify your past security clearance. Then, maybe we'll talk....

Trust me.

:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
consider it done.....

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Um.... I think that anyone that has had past security clearance would be on a public internet site requesting top secret information by saying "C'mon... PLLLEEEAASE! Man, you used to be cool... but you've changed."

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
sometimes a simple "please" can go along way....I am not begging....just asking is all.

XL5

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Personally I think the element bismuth can be used to make antigravity if formed in thin strips , put under a strong magnetic field and have high voltage applied to it. In what configuration, I don't know as I don't have any bismuth. If I did have some, I'd make it and send you the plans.

But I bet if you released the plans to the public after you got ANY odd effects that can be reproduced, the MIB or aliens would be all over you for good or bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
XL5 interesting idea.....how did you come up with it?? do you have a knowledge of bismuth ?? is bismuth radioactive ?? has this idea been floated around before ?? I am curious.... has anyone tried that idea before ??

let me know.

XL5

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Bismuth is not radioactive metal (normally), they sell it as "bird shot" in gun stores (has to be marked as 98% bismuth or higher). Its the alternative for toxic lead shot. It is the most diamagnetic element there is, which means it floats in a magnetic field. It gains resistance in a magnetic field, which could mean that it couples magnetisim and voltage at an atomic level (electron spin?) Its a main component in super conducting disks and some people have claimed its super conductive near room temp when its formed as a thin film.

Its claimed to be part of the roswell crash debris, Art Bell had a chunk tested and found very thin alternating layers of bismuth and magnesium. Magnesium pulls bismuth out of lead, under what conditions, I don't know. Bob lazar has said a "sports model" UFO was powered by element 115 which is right under bismuth in the element chart and its said that elements in the same column have similar properties.

It's just those facts spread over many sites that make me think its possible. Opposed to just one site saying my device will do whatever and no supporting facts from unconnected sites are given and you have to build this thing with complex gearing and or hundreds of magnets. There is a site that claims a bismuth device flew through a roof, but they used 1KM of a thin strip of bismuth, I have no idea where they got what compairs to a huge roll of bismuth tape.

If it doesn't work you could always make very cool and odd crystal in 10 minutes or so. The idea for bismuth antigravity came to me after seeing all the consistancies and I have always wanted to use my skills on building something world changing.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ohh that's just great XL5 you've shared national secrets on a public forum. I'm sure the MIB will be knocking on your door here shortly.

Heck, while you're at it why don't you just go ahead and tell everyone about how we (the U.S. Government) has 500 pounds of Element 115 (unumpentium) in our possession, and how raw Element 115 was given to us at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, first of... You dont need to be a member of a Black Ops. community to have security clearance. I'm in the U.S Navy and have a SECRET clearance, and I'm clearly not invovled with any operations. All you're asking for here is for some asshat to message you and most likely feed you some inane information in which you will later post a thread about.

Lastly, I somehow doubt you've ever had any type of clearance... Those with/had clearances tend to not openly go about and "challenge" someone within the Black Ops. community to provide you with something black or above black, do they?

[edit on 20-1-2006 by AmenToArtillery]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmenToArtillery
Lastly, I somehow doubt you've ever had any type of clearance... Those with/had clearances tend to not openly go about and "challenge" someone within the Black Ops. community to provide you with something black or above black, do they?

Guess what..I had the EXACT SAME clearance as you !!

and I am not afraid to challange anyone.

so there.....

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My friend, its not a matter of being "afraid" to challenge someone... Its the point that in most cases, your not going to get a message from a REAL member of the Black Ops. community and if you do, it will most likely be someone giving you the run-around. And then, even in the end, there will be no possible way for you to find out if this person is the real thing or the obvious thing - a fake.

Just trying to save you the trouble, is all.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just some freindly advice...
when you bait a hook for a fish, you might get a snake...

be very skeptical regarding info you get, as you have essentially stated
"use me, i can be a tool for disinfo"
and while most G-guys will not bother to play, some might be bored enough and creative enough to make good use of you...

as mulder says "trust no one"

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Just some freindly advice...
when you bait a hook for a fish, you might get a snake...

where the hell are you fishing? mayberry?

XL5

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If any info I've given out was top secret, then I'm glad its out there. If I did get results after making an antigravity device, they could knock on my door all they wanted, I'd be out spreading the info to whoever wanted it. I would not do it for the money or the fame, I'd do it for respect if anything. Releasing that tech would give us a new understanding of physics and might promt ET's to land or at least get others to do the same.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What job did you have that gave you a security clearance, and what was it for? Was this military or private industry?

Why not give a little and maybe someone will take the bait. YOu ahve to prove before you can recieve.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
This is a challenge to the so called "Black Ops" of the U.S. Gov.

if there are any members of the Black Ops reading this site I openly dare you to U2U me with any info you might have...and are willing to share......be it info about a secret gov project, alien info, or anything else that would not normally be talked about.

what would be great is if you could provide info about something that so far the public has never had a suspicion about or something never even fathomed yet.

I have had a secret clearence in the past..so I know how to keep a secret.

no info will be posted to this forum.....the info is just for me personally.

discretion is assured...I will share no info sent to me as a u2u !!

(some will give me crap over this...I am doing this as a part2 to someone who DID contact me via u2u and told me "things")

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

You don't have the need to know.

Anyone who has, or has had a clearance is well versed in that philosophy.
Information of that sort is compartmented at the highest levels.

Anyone who hasn't comitted a felony or isn't in debt up to their ears, or in bankruptcy, can get a Secret clearance.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
LOL. I have TOP SECRET/SCI and I am not involved in any projects. You guys are hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join