It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 welcome to the 4th dimension!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
is anybody going to read this?

You have to understand numerology, metaphors and archetypes is a language in its own. So if you want the majority of people to understand you (you seem to speak in numerology alot) then you need to provide some cross reference, preferebly something that would appeal to a westernized mind.

I don't have anything to add to the topic directly but I have a love-hate relationship with the number 222. I experience some weird syncronistic numerology all the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You must know that jesus was an alien and our god are also aliens.
google the document lacerta files and truth about orion lizards.If ufo disclosure happens and the revelations dosen't happen then christianity would be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of that. It is very interesting. She mentioned that doors have been found, and that reminded me of a news article from 80 years ago or so about a cave in the Grand Canyon that was cordoned off and declared out of bounds... Theoretically containing Egyptian looking artefacts. I have read the Icke version of the reptiloids, and he is really anti-reptiloid. The shape-shifting illusion she describes is part of his info.
The interview is well-written and contains lots of bits of info. that I tend to agree with, but is universally discredited. wow. freaky. If any reptiloids read this and want to show themselves to me, I will be glad to have you over.
It is a wild story, but since I have reasons to believe that wild stories are more possible than most people do, it is not beyond my ability to accept as real. Not saying it is real. Freaky, yes. True? oooh, I can also see that this is quite easy for someone to create. The research is all available that supports the information. But, if it is a tall tale, I found it to be a good one.
At first I couldn't get the kids Saturday morning tv show 'Land of the Lost' out of my head. The parallels are quite obvious. Her name is even close to sleestak, the reptiloids that Marshall, Will, and Holly, on their routine expedition...encounter. I like the story, I don't accept it as truth though.
weird wacky stuff, as Johnny Carson used to say.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
How did we go from 2012 to reptiles?

I really dont care that the topic changed..im just not sure how it came up?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
[edit on 053131p://20u19 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And one of the sub-topics has been 'end of world' dreams, after that I apologize, this thread has been all over the place. The link for Lacerta was posted, I read alot of it, and commented on that, though I didn't mention that this Lacerta said a war of some kind is coming, but maybe not a 'hot' war, it is between us and aliens. The link is totally wild, incredible, and with a reptiloid, who calls herself Lacerta.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
heh, cool, I don't really beleive in that stuff though

Originally posted by Barcs
While we're on dreams, I had a dream around january 5th or so. It was completely conscious, and I could do whatever I wanted... except control what happened. It started out with a bunch of people (myself included) running away from a city. I'm not sure which one, but something told me it was NY. People were not in cars, they were on foot. When I looked back at the city I saw explosions, and buildings collapsing. I eventually got back to a house (my house maybe?) and I heard HUGE lightning bolts striking, while the sky was clear. When I went back outside, everything was chaotic. The ground shaking, fires, explosions, everything was being destroyed. I felt it. I saw cars fly though the air as if they were pushed by an explosion. It was ridiculous. I hardly ever have completely conscious dreams, but for some reason I did that night, and ever since I've had this wierd feeling as if there's not much time left before something crazy goes down.

Sounds like war of the worlds!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. Especially with the freaky lightning. I'm still spooked by that dream though.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No aliens are not our God. They simply seeded us. The Creator is God of all things......

the 4th dimension is not something to be feared, rather it is something to be welcomed! It will provide the ascension of those who are ready and aware.

First Contact will spark the beginning of our complete ascension. I have a feeling this is coming soon....

For those of you not familiar with the Galactic Federation, I suggest you visit this site.

www.paoweb.com...

Its a great listen. Very thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
No aliens are not our God. They simply seeded us. The Creator is God of all things......

the 4th dimension is not something to be feared, rather it is something to be welcomed! It will provide the ascension of those who are ready and aware.

First Contact will spark the beginning of our complete ascension. I have a feeling this is coming soon....

For those of you not familiar with the Galactic Federation, I suggest you visit this site.

www.paoweb.com...

Hey man, im listening to this stuff right now..ill give you a better review when im done.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"I dont think thats how this world is going to end....i think the higher power's wont let us wipe ourselves out...it could have a negative affect on the rest of the universe if we did something like that..i herd they can stop our nuclear weapons."

Right you are, whole nuclear silos have been powered down before testing when unidentified craft have been seen right in the same areas, many that were working in nuclear test sites have also spotted orbs in the area. There is a plan in action indeed

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop

www.paoweb.com...

Yes, these are done by channelers who have a strong psyches. They are believed by doctors and psychologists to have very strong psychic abilites. No not super powers
(to those debunking non-believers), but they have psyches that are very sensitive to receiving outside knowledge.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Before that 2012 will happen. How about this Fresh from Discovery in OUR Time?

Lost Books of Nostradamus 2012 and Ophiuchus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If GOD Almighty Has a good Plan for Us off-course the Evil Satan has a Good Fraud and Fake Plan for us also (^^,)

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

How did we go from 2012 to reptiles?

I really dont care that the topic changed..im just not sure how it came up?

While some foolishly enjoy hippyguru BS others fancy old 'once upon a time' mythological ramblings. Both groups like to base this around 2012.

2012 is the universal coverall time, or so too many confuse it to be.

Actually there's more evidnce for reptilian returning around 2012, out of sumra culture, then there is for your, ummm your thing.

However in the case you should want to truly understand the REALITY behind the 2012 hype, I'd sudgest you all go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Even if it's true all the confusions about reptilians and aliens 1 one things I Know that all of that aliens and reptilians they called I think they will be judge too (^^,) because of the BIG DRAMATIC EVENT WILL COME.

Salvation for Eternal life is offer and the Good Spirit of GOD almighty is always knocking in the Doors of Our Hearts.

This is what I called the New Evolve Pattern of good Annoying Conversation just like what Jesus Christ did When He Preach all the TRUTH and Mysteries about in the coming end TIMES. (^^,) the New link in the ART of Writings of the LAW of Relativity in our TIMES (^^,)

Cheer-up Love Above All.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb1
"Before that 2012 will happen. How about this Fresh from Discovery in OUR Time?"

2012 is OUR time.

"If GOD Almighty Has a good Plan for Us off-course the Evil Satan has a Good Fraud and Fake Plan for us also (^^,)"

-God's plan is Truth, Freedom, and Love.

-Evil's plan is Secrecy, Manipulation, and Fear.

Which one sounds like poo-poo to you?

[edit on 13-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I rather reply in this Pattern

Revelation 22:11

11Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Isaiah 34:16

16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read:
None of these will be missing,
not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
and his Spirit will gather them together.

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man

Ecclesiastes 7:3-5

3 Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke
than to listen to the song of fools.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb1

"Even if it's true all the confusions about reptilians and aliens 1 one things I Know that all of that aliens and reptilians they called I think they will be judge too"

Reptilians are judges of the world, they are currently ruling the planet
the bad annunaki (govt)

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
ALL I/WE MCGI KNOW that OUR GOD ALMIGHTY is MORE Powerful than their gods.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
2+0+1+2 does not equal 4 it equals 5 i found a hole in your logic and your retarded

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join