It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 welcome to the 4th dimension!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I laughed so hard I cried. LOL ok wait it's actualy at 2011 makes sense too for whatever retarted reason.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

"2012 welcome to the 4th dimension!"

Well, according to general relativity Space-Time is the fourth dimention. Sorry pal. You're a little late. About 17 billion years too late...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
LMAO

are you serious?! 4th dimension?!

dude, you need a hobby... bad...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, according to general relativity Space-Time is the fourth dimention. Sorry pal. You're a little late. About 17 billion years too late...

Ack! I read throught the entire topic just to make sure noone mentioned what the 4th dimension really is so that I could blow this topic out of the water, but I get punked in the last post!

I must admit I am more than a little disturbed that it took 3 pages for one of the highly intelligent members of this forum to point this out

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is so #ing frreaky!!!! i had a really similar dream! only in mines, i didn;t see UFOS it was 7 rather large asteroids. i always felt as if the 2nd coming of christ was soon. and the numbers 3 , 7 and 24 keep showing up in my life
like 3 and 7 not so much but 24 is freaking everywhere! i was born on the 24th of november, my grandmother died on the 24th of november, every house i have lived in has been number 24, my favourite school teacher threw himself off of a bridge on his 24th birthday, there are a total of 24 letters in my full name. Does 24 have any place in this whole discussion? i'd quite like to know like if i'm destined to blow myself up or some # xD
(Btw im only 14 so i havn't yet learned this stuff in Religious studies yet but i suppose i'll ask tomorrow)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
[Wow thats a scary dream. You ever had a dream where you can smell the air. Its just seems like you are REALLY there. I have those and they are never good ones.i]reply to post by Barcs

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

2+0+1+2 is 5 NOT 4

hehe peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
very impressive way of looking at it, but a religious apocalypse seems highly unlikely. who knows, if you're story is true and your numerology isnt just coincidential, maybe something big might happen in 2012. just not religious apocalypse, "hollywood end of the world" type-stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I didn't read this whole thread. I just want to add that we are already operating in the fourth dimension. We are 3 Dimensional beings aka 3 sides. Time adds another dimension to equal four dimensions. The fifth dimension opens all of time. The past, future, and present would be equal. Can you imagine that. Atleast this is my understanding. There are 10 dimensions commonly believed in. At the 10th dimension all of time and space in every universe ( thats right- infinint universes) is open and every possible action in all universes. Just search 10 dimensions on youtube and it should explain some interesting theoritical physics.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Oh come on, you DO know what he meant ... you know, like, the fourth dimension, the "higher plane of existance", the "elevated state of consciousness" ... the land of gizmos ...

^^

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

my b'day is 14 so that makes it 1+4=5. so do i get a special pass to the 5th dimension?
come on OP, get a break. watch some simple and sober documentry about something less numerical.

get a grip on yourself. you are on the edge of loosing yourself here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think when they talk about entering into the 4th dimension they mean that we are entering into the realm where we transcend time. which is also what the mayan prophecy is really about - after 2012 december 21st there will no longer be the linear time as we know it. I don't know the details of how it's going to happen ..

but I do hope people would stop attacking and mocking anything simply because they do not believe it. you have to understand that our human minds are extremely limited. we really know very very little about the universe and how it works. I give some credibility to the mayan's because of their sophistication and knowledge in star calendar - even when they existed such a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join