It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing ghost video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ive got the whole 20+ minute video. i was planing on hosting it but things feel through. Its a huge video and to tell the truth what you see on putfile etc etc is the only part of the video worth watching. i have carefuly studied the whole thing and throughout the rest of the video there is simply nothing to see except a lot of shakey cam work. I would definately be interested in stabalizing the video. Does anybody know if there is software available to the general public for this or would i have to send the video to some lab?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I appreciate the try zombieman.I am not interested in finding more sightings of the ghost in the video.I eant to see the area and objects in the viseo to see if any strange phenomenon! Ive never heard of you being able to stablize a video before!but hey who knows.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well video stabilization was done to the infamous patterson bigfoot footage. Ive seen it i just dont know how to do it and to be honest at this point I dont give enough of a care to put that much effort into research on how.

As far a the vidoe itself I smell a rat. it all seems like a setup to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree. As far as the behavior of a ghost,I doubt that one would stick around long enough for that kind of footage to take place.At least not with all the turkey screaming and all.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The actions of the ghost are not what lead me to believe that this is a hoax. Normal human psycologoy does not work to explain ghostly behavior. She might not even have been aware of the person filming. None of us know exactly what its like to be a ghost.

The reasons I say its fake are as follows :

1. In the whole video the filmer makes several trips inside and out of the building. If you do a little research you will find that the smith building that this is supposedly of is posted no tresspassing and that is taken very seriously by the local authorities because of vandalism to the building etc etc. This is filmed in broad daylight and when he goes outside he walks out a door leading to a very busy street. Someone would have called the police.

2 if something scared the crap out of you THAT bad the way he was scared, would you go back in like he did in the video? I doubt it. Now there will probably be people who say they would just keep in mind its real easy to be a bad @$$ over the internet.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I already said somewhere in this post that the ghost might not be aware of the people there.

The guys are painters I heard somewhere I have not done much research into this place/video but I can and think i will soon but I was thinking of posting other ghost vids that I have found...Zombiemann I posted a vid in the robert the doll thread of a supposed possesed doll.Check it out if you want.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I remember seeing a video clip of a ghost sighting a long while back on a forgotten website and I can't find it again. It's clip of a Japaneze couple driving down a dirt road shooting video out the windshield and something white kinda hovers across the road. Anyone ever see this one? I remember it being pretty wierd. I'll keep looking...

[edit on 24-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
media.putfile.com...

Now I dont know if this is the one you are talking about but I decided to upload it anyway.I have no volume on it so i dont know what language it is in.Expect more ghost videos soon.

For the best Image set it to original size their enlargment tools suck.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann
Ive got the whole 20+ minute video. i was planing on hosting it but things feel through. Its a huge video and to tell the truth what you see on putfile etc etc is the only part of the video worth watching. i have carefuly studied the whole thing and throughout the rest of the video there is simply nothing to see except a lot of shakey cam work. I would definately be interested in stabalizing the video. Does anybody know if there is software available to the general public for this or would i have to send the video to some lab?

I have a ton of (paid ) software that can do this. I am really good at doing it, if you want you can e-mail me the video to [email protected], and I'll work on it for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links to some more I found.

Ghost video clip 1

This is the ghost girl with the shinning eyes clip...
Creepy but I'm thinking it's a fake.

Enjoy.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank you librasleep I really like the girl one.Do you know where to find a downloadable version of this one?.
I would like to do a little study on it.Great post friend.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you mean the girl with the shinning eyes, you can right click just above the video clip on that page to download it.
Be nice to understand the language spoken in it.
I wonder if there is already a thread somewhere compiling any and all ghost clips? (Not orbs.)

Later.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by porsche2006

I have a ton of (paid ) software that can do this. I am really good at doing it, if you want you can e-mail me the video to [email protected], and I'll work on it for you.

The video is almost 200MB in size. Way to big to e-mail. Of course being someone proficient in video editing Im sure you realize that. Why not grab the small version and show me what you can do with it that way I know its worth my time to make the big version available for download. My bandwidth allowanc would disapear very quicly if the link were to get out so I am only giving the link to trustworthy sources

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann

Originally posted by porsche2006

The video is almost 200MB in size. Way to big to e-mail. Of course being someone proficient in video editing Im sure you realize that. Why not grab the small version and show me what you can do with it that way I know its worth my time to make the big version available for download. My bandwidth allowanc would disapear very quicly if the link were to get out so I am only giving the link to trustworthy sources

Then let me download it off you. I'll just dl it once and won't share the info. Trust me dude. E-mail me the info to [email protected]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Im not sure but I think that putfile has a 250 mb limit not sure though i dont know look into webhosting zombiemann.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Actualy putfile has a 25mb file limit. I do have webhosting but Im not going to have my server brought to a grinding halt because to many people got the link. thats why I said I would only give the link to people who I deem to be trust worthy. And im sorry if this offends anyone but "Dude just trust me" does not constitute trustworthyness. Supposedly this guy has the software nessecary but I have also had numerous U2U's saying the same thing. I have responded the same way to each of them. Show me that you have the capabilites I am looking for. Dont expect me to put my time and effort on the line without being willing to show me its going to pay off.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
that clip made chills go down my spine, great clip, where did you get it.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
while there arnt a whole lot of ghost clips oout there just find a video hosting site like youtube and search for ghosts or paranormal works too.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the video of the ghost walking across the street is not real. It's not fake, it's just not a real ghost. Watch the end of it ... I think it's right around 7 seconds - 8 seconds ... the camera goes out of focus on the road, thus getting better focus on the wind shield. You can see the dirty smudge thing, it's right there on the windshield. Watch it a few times, you'll see it
It's a cool video though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join