It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing ghost video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Dunno what you guys are talking about low quality, it isn't THAT low quality, you can see what he's screaming at just fine over here.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
hey sparhawk I think I know the video you are talking about I have seen that one too in the grave yard and the eyes flash at you. Those guys were pretty well freaked out too.

Yes I would love to see that one you have too. ( I footage I mean)

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Screamed like a turkey getting it' s head chopped off!

Seriously though, hard to prove or disprove based on the quality...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I can see an outline of what appears to be the movies ghost, I will watch it with sound later because i'm in school now!

Good find!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It looks like a stain on the wall.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
She does remind me of the ghost/girl from "The Ring" movies. Outstretched arms. Long dark hair... Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That guy has the craziest scream that I have ever heard! He starts screaming before the image is even captured on the camera! I really want to know if it has been proven fake or not. It does look real!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In the last part when hes in the lit up room(the last sighting)the camera goes by pretty quick.Its between:17 and :18 seconds.It shows the girl in the corner.I am using divx and that doesnt really do much to clear it up but....

Does anyone have the twenty minuit video?.Im guessing it might be long gone by now!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yeah I found it hard to see at first.

You are talking about a little girl in the bottom of the dark hall way or door frame I presume ?

I think the guy was more spooked than the little ghost. ( it's a girl ghost )

LOL

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Personally I think its disgusting.That shows such disrespect.Personally I am glad that I was able to see this.But when I do this sort of thing to understand exsistence better many people are just freaked out with the whole idea!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yes , sorry you are upset.

I'm a avid ghost watcher and hunter too.

Feelings aside , was she the little girl at the bottom of the door way/ frame?

yes ghosts can be very scary.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It sounds like theres a turkey in the room.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I dont know what you mean when you ask this question about the doorway frame if you have to frame by frame to see it.He starts in the last scene at the door way then pans left as soon as he hits the corner he sees her in the corner facing towards the wall he flips back the camera towards the door at this time!Its so quick that you will miss it in regular play i hope this is what you meant by that question!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If you have a dark monitor it is hard to see. But if you don't, you see a girl with dark hair hanging over her face. (Very RING - like.) It is diffenately not a stain on the wall. It is a girl for sure but it might be fake. The scream rocks lol! But who knows how you would react if you saw something you weren't expecting.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As far as I have discerned I dont think its real.A good movie but my recent studies show that the likelyhood of the girl staying present during that kind of activity and not reacting othere than that I doubt its real./.

But another way to look at it is that the ghost was not interacting with the guys at all.She was simply visibly present.Spectres exsist in different planes or to say more of them than you or I!

Scarecrow....

Here is the thread to mylatest podcast!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ppodcast three goes uptonight or tomorrow!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
If you have a dark monitor it is hard to see. But if you don't, you see a girl with dark hair hanging over her face. (Very RING - like.) It is diffenately not a stain on the wall. It is a girl for sure but it might be fake. The scream rocks lol! But who knows how you would react if you saw something you weren't expecting.

Its not funny because he screams, its funny because he screams like a turkey.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Its not funny because he screams, its funny because he screams like a turkey.

Okay now that truly made me laugh thank you all for the input.I am searching for more ghost videos and would urge others to post them the same way that Cara suggested.Expect more in this thread soon!

Here is the thread to my latest podcast!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Podcast 4 goes up in three days!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Great your laughing finally ...... a sense of humour is good. Thank you for all the others that thought it was funny too.

I always have respect for people.

As for this being real........ I dunno?

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
media.putfile.com...

I think it has been there for awhile by the looks of the posts

www.murder.ws... is another site claiming it to be the short version

Awww damn busted heres our own thread on www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-1-2006 by toraylin]

I'm in Singapore now, on vacation. I go to click your link, and I see this:

Putfile Says Goodbye To Singapore

At dawn on December 2nd 2005, Singapore hanged a citizen of Australia, despite a plea for clemency from the United Nations. Whilst Putfile is not a human rights campaigning organization, we believe that if a country must have the death penalty, there is no need for it be barbaric. It is enough of a punishment, and a deterrent, to take someone's life in a painless manner, without having to be barbaric about it. Putfile prefers to not continue to provide our free uploading service to a country that executes prisoners by hanging, a method of execution which can take up to six minutes to painfully execute the victim.

For this reason, we are at this time terminating all service to users from Singapore. We shall be happy to restore service following any positive move from the government of Singapore towards abolition of hanging as an execution method.

Goodbye Singapore,

Putfile.

Related Links:
CNN - U.N. effort to spare condemned man - edition.cnn.com...
ABC - Nguyen family, friends head home - www.abc.net.au...
Amnesty International - Signapore - web.amnesty.org...
BBC - Singapore 'tops execution league' - news.bbc.co.uk...

Press Correction:
The "New Paper On Sunday" recently stated that Putfile is based in Australia, this is incorrect.

Copyrights: This article may be quoted in full or in part only with the mention of, or a link to, this URL: www.putfile.com...

Boy, that's just dumb! I just thought I'd give everyone a head's up!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This video seems like a fake to me. It's just the general atmosphere that it has about it. I've seen farrrrr more convincing ones turn out to be frauds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join