It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Don't blame me. I had the security systems fully armed, and around the pen, but I found evidence of sabotage. One of the sensors was cut out of the system, and he was let out before I could find out about it. We're lucky it was only one!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Last time I left the fat one in your possession this is what I caught him doing....

I had to take matter in my own hands and make sure the purple one does not have fun....do you have any idea what that could lead to? Chaos!

Did you not know the fact that the big bang occured when Barney fell off his rocker and exploded onto himself creating this beautiful universe as we know it?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Now that's just slander! That was a WILD Barney and you know it! We hadn't caught and tagged them all when we saw that one. In fact that's how we caught it! Remember? We tranked him right off his board, and he floated to shore.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes what you say is correct...

But its still your fault because we had agreed to shove surf boads up his rear so he cannot surf anymore...but no...you had use the wooden ones as opposed to the iron surf boards I told you to get. No you had to spend the money on booze and get crappy rear-enders instead.

The fat one still retains his surfing ecstasies and I caught him doing that in your own swimming pool! He does it when you're too busy torturing the others. He needs to be taken care of pronto oh he shall break free of the slave bondage....

Do the right thing before its too late!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You mean you didn't get the memo? The booze was for the party we had after we captured the last one. It was a great party. I wondered why you weren't there.

Oh, and you didn't get the other memo either. That particular Barney had an accident and is no longer with us. It seems he tried to surf in my pool, and didn't realize he didn't have nearly enough room for it, and swallowed the diving board.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hit the sack, sleep a few hours, log into BTS, and HOLY SMOKE, the whole world's changed!!!

Gonna' spend the entire day looking over my shoulder for purple dinosaurs now.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes I got the memo alright......I was busy....very busy....

who do you think pumped the water outa the pool for the fatty to eventually swallow his board? You dont know the half of it. He still survived that and was joyously surfing in a little puddle eager to hang on to his ecstasy in his last dying moments. Do you remember the 27 dinner forks on his body? Yes that was what had to be done to stop his menancing antics!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No no no. That was a DIFFERENT one. The one we tranked off the board didn't survive swallowing the diving board. Or the bullet to the head. Or the knife to the heart. Or the beheading.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
By the way Zaph, there's a pirate picking up elephant poo in the TKA clubhouse. FYI.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah I know. I've been too busy picking up the remains of my personal life to smack him down. Besides, he deserves to pick up elephant poo for launching a sneak attack.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well, I'll quietly leave him be. I don't have mad diplomatic skills and as long as he's being useful

Isn't it sorta' overkill to trank him, knife him, shoot him, then behead him?

My "Home" key on this laptop is broke. I'm still sitting here in this office. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You weren't here at the height of their breeding cycle. It was horrible. I still have PTSD from it. They were EVERYWHERE! We'd shoot them with shot guns, and they'd keep laughing that STUPID laugh.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think their breeding cycle is closely aligned with human reproduction, have a baby and suddenly....huge purple, moronic dinosaurs...I, fortunately, have no children, the filthy things never infiltrated my domicile.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
OH ...please dont remind of those horrible times.

That laugh still echoes in my head at nights. I'm unable to sleep ....oh the agony....

You know what else gets on my freaking nerves lately? THE PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY! First of all..his voice reminds me of those horrible mickey mouse cartoons. He's too damn smug and his laugh makes him jiggle around like jello!

We need to exterminate such abominations from the planet!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Eh, that's YOUR issue. I'm keeping the Barney's in check, so it's up to someone else to keep the doughboy in check. Let someone else have some fun, like I've been having lately.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
But ....but.... You signed a contract to sacrifice your life to the ultimate pursuit of fun by ridding this planet of pseudo cute wannabe atrocities!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Who shall be our next target? What other imbecelic abominations do we need to capture?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Send me your biscuits!! I have plenty of gravy, butter, and jam for the evildoers!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Krull???

My hero!@@!!!!!

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join