It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When she comes crawling back, I'll tell her where to go!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I didn't really want to write this here but I need to get it out of my system.

About a year and a half ago, my friend introduced me to a girl, who met her through a band fansite. We started talking and we got on really well, almost as if we had known each other all our lives. I suddenly thought, "Man, this is weird. She meets my friend through a fansite who then introduces me to her! Fate must have a hand in this..." Anyway, we were practically best friends for about a year and we had strong feelings for eachother, but we lived about 50 miles apart and weren't sure whether to become an "item".

After a few weeks, I find out she met some guy and they were together. I was so pissed I couldn't even talk to her in fear I'd say something I'd later regret. I get a text message a few days later saying something along the lines of, "I've been a complete idiot. I'm sorry. I Love you." So, being the fool I am, I accepted her apology and surprised her on her birthday a few weeks later by going to where she lives "out of the blue". That was the day we decided to start a serious relationship, which lasted about three months. She ended it because she couldn't deal with the fact that we couldn't be together every day etc.

She told me she still loves me and I stayed at her house last weekend to try and get back together with her and assure her that we'd see eachother enough, just not as much as she'd like. We had a really good weekend. We acted like any other couple would; hold hands, kiss, etc. The last night was the best, (if you get what I mean
) and I asked her if she wanted to "start again". She replied, "No, because I don't want to have to be careful of what I say to or think of other guys. But, i'll always love you and we can try again at a later date. I'm still young, I just want to have fun while I can."

I really didn't expect her to say that at all. We were so close and in the end she's willing to throw that away for some "fun". Anyway, I found out the previous guy she was seeing cheated on her and she came crawling back to me. I've also just found out that he is taking her out for a drink tonight (Saturday) to say, "Thank you", because his girlfriend broke up with him and my ex had helped him get through it.

I know exactly where this will end up and it makes me sick. I know exactly what his motive is and I hate him more than words can describe. She can go and make the same mistake and this time I won't be there to help.

Sorry for ranting but I really needed to get it out.

:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It's cool

She has a lot of thinking to do.
I've know a few girls who did that in my dating days..
Some snap out of it, and others think they might always be missing something if they tie themselves down.
The are men Like that too, so I don't believe it's just a gender thing.

Do yourself a favor though friend. Don't keep coming back on HER whims.
Go back on your terms, or don't go at all..really..!

Thats all I really have for you..Good luck..!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thanks, spacedoubt.

I'll make sure if we do get back together (which I doubt), that it's on my terms.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'll make sure if we do get back together (which I doubt), that it's on my terms.

Dead right man you gotta take your balls back from her, in my experince (this is just me here) you will probably feel bad after being mean to her but you gotta do it to put her in her place ,

GOOD LUCK!!

[edit on 14-1-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I now have my balls back from her.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I said, "I know exactly where this will end up and it makes me sick. I know exactly what his motive is and I hate him more than words can describe. She can go and make the same mistake and this time I won't be there to help. "

She's just taken the first step into "mistake-land". I hope one day she realises how much she's stuffed up. Like I said, I'm not going to be there for her this time.

Mod edit: Do Not circumvent the censors.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow, 50 miles away isn't even all that far.
Sounds like she needs a bit of time to figure out what it is she really wants.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Use her for a toy. You know, a f-buddy. As long as yall are consenting adults, there's nothing wrong. At the same time, I would suggest that you play the field. There are WAAAAAAAYY too many beautiful women in the world to let 1 destroy you. Good luck, man.

top topics

join