It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Airstrike on Pakistan Possibly Kills Alqaeda's no. 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ok you two, take this out to the playground where this type of posting belongs.

Obviously I'm not talking about the Mirthful one.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
yes i agree, very sorry. i just cant stand when people jump my a$$ when i didnt even kno they exsisted. i really hope we hit al qaeda #2 and if we didnt i hope this doesnt sour our relationship with paki too much. and for you grim, i have nothing against u, call me all the names u want im above that. if u want to stand up on behalf of souljah anymore u can u2u meh. peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
well done america for this, now you have created more terrorists from the brothers, sisters mothers and fathers of those killed

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I still would like to see an answer from all the people that say we're making more terrorists. If we DON'T fight terrorism, and get more terrorists, and we FIGHT terrorists, what are we supposed to do?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
no we werent fighting them, as in land troops. we were bombing them, fueling their wars with billions of dollars worth in weapons. siding with israel which i believe is to be their biggest problem with us. this is the cause of terror, now that we are acting on it, we are just causing more of it. had we dealt with it differently theres chances it could have went down substancially.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah "I don't know him. He was not at my home. No foreigner was at my home when the planes came and dropped bombs," Zaman said.

Not at that time? Maybe they had just left 30 minutes prior?

At another destroyed house, Sami Ullah, a 17-year-old student, said 24 of his family members were killed and vowed he would "seek justice from God."

More than 8,000 tribesmen staged a peaceful protest in a nearby town Saturday to condemn the air strike, which one speaker described as "open terrorism."

The most official figures were 18 killed. As for protests, 5,000 gathered at a stadium, but the "protest" was lukewarm at best.

Hopefully, they will have learned the lesson not to harbor terrorists.

This "outrage" and hyperbole always immediately follows an event, whether it be a bombing, a plane wreck, or a fire. Loud, inciteful half-truths meant to appeal to emotion. The truth takes more time to emerge.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
They did not find Zawahiri among the dead. They found innocent women and children though, who werent in any way involved in acts of terroism.

Early reports also indicate that 5 senior al Qaeda were killed. Which once again brings up the point, don't harbor terrorists.

When will people understand, this is not a war, this is terrorism which is of the worst kind, for it is done under the cloak of legitimacy, and under the name of a great democracy.

What would be an ulterior motive to the bombing, if not to kill al Qaeda? Target practice?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I hope that all of the people killed was a terrorist supporter and that they knew it.

Because it is possible that person A can be considered a terrorist supporter by person B but person A only knows that he is taking into his home his cousin or his childhood friend.

We know that terrorism does not show on the face of the terrorists.
We know that terrorism is not a race or what kind of clothes we use.

If this was not a case of terrorism but of drug traffic, do you think all those people in those houses would know what the others were doing?

Do you think that the US armed forces would target such a place in the way this was supposedly targeted?

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

And remember, there are some terrorists living in the US.

Maybe they live next door to you.

Maybe they get targeted one of these days.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
no we werent fighting them, as in land troops. we were bombing them, fueling their wars with billions of dollars worth in weapons. siding with israel which i believe is to be their biggest problem with us. this is the cause of terror, now that we are acting on it, we are just causing more of it. had we dealt with it differently theres chances it could have went down substancially.

We lost 3,000+ people before we ever even started bombing anyone. What do you have to say about that? Maybe the terrorsts should have thought about all the pissed off people their actions were going to create.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
how about you look before 9/11 the bombing runs we did during clintons terms? how about all the weapons we supplied to israel and such, billions of dollars worth? how about letting them achive nuclear weapon status? these people hate us because in their eye WE are supporting the enemy. whos to say your views mean anymore then theirs, that yours have justification over theres. if they truely believe that what they are doing is right, who are you to call them wrong. and if they truely believe we are wrong, who are you to judge us right?
are you god? no i doubt that so your views are just that, views.
"war doesnt determine whos right-just whos left."

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hmm, the # 2 man may not have been there but it looks like there were al-Queda there including the top bomb maker for the al-queda. At least this si what the Pakistanis are reporting now
St rike Reportedly Kills al-Qaida Militants

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks like they just blew up a family, no boogiemen but lots of propaganda.

Pakistan PM: CIA attack reports 'bizarre'

Pakistani Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz on Sunday ridiculed as "bizarre" a U.S. report that senior al Qaeda leaders were killed in a CIA attack on a home along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

"There is no evidence, as of half an hour ago, that there were any other people there," Aziz said on CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer."

"The area does see movement of people from across the border. But we have not found one body or one shred of evidence that these people were there."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

With these types of "planned attacks", it will become more likely that a Pakistan backed Islamic nuke market will open in Tehran soon. Maybe the purpose is to drive us all into global nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I find funny that I read claim that the protests are small, mentioning 5000 people. Hmmm. Maybe according to your well-known media liars they are. Yet according to our news, there was over 10 000 very angry Palestinians screaming "Death to America", "Death to Bush", "Friend of America is traitor" and other stuff you rather would not like to hear, because there was not any reason to bomb their country.
They feel attacted it there will be consequances to this violent warmongering of US of A. And FOR US of A.

aktualne.centrum.cz...?tro450_0_0&ahead

According to Reuters:
10 000 in Kharatchi
8 000 in Inajat and in close village they burn down the humanitarian OSN building, probably because of the flag... Bad idea, US flag-lovers.
600 in Samarbagh despite very bad weather and so on and so far...

Video, sadly with czech commentary, but you still probably did not want to hear whyt they say (it goes like that Americans are terrorists and so on so far...) is there:
aktualne.centrum.cz...

I would say that it is just another example from the neverending strory that clearly demonstrate that they, who claim to wage war on terror, are itself the biggest terrorists and deserve only death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join