It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elendal
Well, that depends on how you define "divine" and "synchronicity".

Let me attempt to clarify these terms...

The fallacy in your interpretation prevents further examination of your point. The truths I intend to speak are above linguistic terms.

Why? They are impersonal, united and one. They are accessible through a spiritually aware consciousness, not a dictionary. Languages do not lend themselves to a united viewpoint, they are entirely individual in interpretation and configuration.

You have to look through god's eyes alone to see the truth, unbecome yourself and return to source.

So, having all this in mind, let me translate your statement for you. You really don't understand what you said, so it's only fair that I explain it:

Any being that shows people the proof of divine synchronicity is to be considered God, and its ultimate and perfect knowledge must be accepted. If such a being says that the only truth that really counts is Love, then we must obey it, and we must never question it.

Through your mind, through your mind. Menguard's viewpoint which you challenge will always be superior until you too learn to grow outside of the bounds of your mind.

To understand what I mean, you'll have to read the following. It explains how we can say and do things we are not even aware we are saying or doing. It all comes down to intent behind it.

To properly understand you, I cannot just use a dictionary, but I must view more context? I find it ironic you cannot forsee the same for other people.

I've met it before, I know what it's capable of. I know how it can mess with people's minds. I know what it ultimately wants - control over energy.

I recognize what your pointing at, but it is not here, nor is it with Menguard. Thank you for the concern but you are shooting blind.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Elendal,

The 'they' is A part of me, I am one of THE COUNCIL OF ETERNALS. At least you are paying attention.

But I am but ONE of many.

So you see the 'they' is 'Me' I am them. VERY GOOD.

We are all part of the Source at large, but an individual of the Source of ALL.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Steve if we weren't One I would be confused.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
STEVE,

Beautiful depiction, a flawless performance and impeccable desire to finish.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LovingSoul

Answer:You will dear, no worries.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What is needed out into space for travel?

Answer:The Law of physics and the Law of Durability.

Or A whole lot of thoughts to get you to point A TO B.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You are right on the money, as always my friend.

Only timeless values withstand scrutiny from that eye.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
'Only those that have eyes to see, will listen to a vision unspoken'

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My 'Guarantee Contract' states if you can decipher what Menguard states as real you have already seen the world unfold.

For that matter you could look into 'ANY book' and get the correct vision needed for seeing.

(If you can crack my codes you can have ETERNITY.)

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
damn i was waiting for you guys to chime in. He raises some good points, but I question how he presents them. It doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

And that part about the earth being identical copies, i coulda swore I read that menguard said something about that...20 pages ago or so. I will listen to him, but not if he's going to be cutting beliefs in half and substituting his own for the truth.

I think he was concerned about us being led astray with lies... but so far I've seen only knowledge and kindness, no deceptions so far, and besides we can decide truth from lies by ourselves.

There is nothing to gain by me judging him and putting his beliefs on trial either. I don't know much about the universe, but I think in all matters, we personally are the court, the judge and the jury of our affairs.

hmm, i don't know what else to say, except posting on here has been very productive so far and I think it is the foundation for journey of self-realisation. In my opinion, anything discussed here has been nothing but educational.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Truth comes from the direct moment what am I?

WAITING............................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................???

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

My 'Guarantee Contract' states if you can decipher what Menguard states as real you have already seen the world unfold.

For that matter you could look into 'ANY book' and get the correct vision needed for seeing.

(If you can crack my codes you can have ETERNITY.)

not even the enterprise computer could crack your codes. I think you recieve answers to the questions at a rotating modulation algorythm or something man.

Do you ever stop and think "huh?"

How long does it take to compute an answer once it rolls around in your head in shoots into the universe? 3 minutes, instantly...random? THATS what I wanna know.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Instantaneuosly.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As soon as its voiced it is answered.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
what are you?

Hmm, how to answer this... how about this.

You are what you think you are, to know one's surroundings is important to know one's self. You are that perpetual self-awareness. What is self? A piece of a whole, personified. What is the whole... I think this is up to ones own interpretation.

You are that which you are. A thought. The whole is a web of thought, that is my interperatation. I have thoughts, thus I am part of the web of which you are, and that makes us related...inter-linked, ONE.

A unified thought, a voice... A vibration of energy.

Individualism? = Seperation, the power of the thought isolated. The individual experience adds to the experience of the whole.

Hmm, this is all i can submit right now

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You my dear boy, would pass into Eternity with no problem, a moment for you to pause and admire the beauty of the life left behind.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I guess I can only conclude conciousness is a voice, a sound, the vibration, and the individual self is a point of a different frequnecy in that vibration. The vibration moves outward and inward infinitely.

/\\/\/\/\/\/\|\/\/\/\ = That little blip in the voice could be ME - the individual for all I know. But I think we are deffinately part of the same voice.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Alright eternity here I come

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Truth is truth when spoken.

A Universal nod would take place in an agreement.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Don't forget the BEING.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join