It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Originally posted by menguard

Will I be able to find someone that I will fall in love with and they love me back?

Answer:When your willing to let go of past agreements and live in the now.

What is my purpose in life?

Answer:To live long fruitfull lives.

Why am I so paranoid?

Answer:Because of the delusions of life.

I have a 'friend' named Tiffany, Is she giving me false information?

Answer:Yes.

Will I make something of my life?

Answer:When your ready to begin.

Do you ever see me moving from the current state I live in now (Alabama)?

Answer:No.

Do I have any health problems because I'm constantly worried about it?

Answer:No, only when our life seems to stagnate, and worsen then digression has mad itself into the body.

I tend to worry about everyone else alot more than I do myself, is that a bad thing?

Answer:Only if it stunts your growth.

Will I go to college?

answer:Yes.

Thank you soo much.
But if its ok could you tell me about my past life?

Answer:A framer.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks friend.
Do you mean Framer as in woodwork?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He might mean framer of the constitution, but I could be wrong.

Hey Stevie Wonder, how goes the music writing
?

Or do the bullies call you Wonder Bread cuz you're so white

I mean...

Anyway.

Menguard,

What kind of significance does the summer solstice play?

A Spiritual cleansing of sorts?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Thanks friend.

More like steel work.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
He might mean framer of the constitution, but I could be wrong.

Hey Stevie Wonder, how goes the music writing
?

Or do the bullies call you Wonder Bread cuz you're so white

I mean...

Anyway.

Menguard,

What kind of significance does the summer solstice play?

A Spiritual cleansing of sorts?

Answers:Heating the Earths horizons.Yes indeed, a flux in energy is a burst in spirit.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply...

So every so often whether its a solstice or a equinox there is a "burst" in spirit if you will?

If this has been happening since the beginning of time, why are we not all purified by now?

Do we have to be open to purification for it to happen or is it regardless of the fact?

Thanks.

Whereabouts in Nevada do you live? Right now I'm in Prescott, Arizona...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What causes solar flares.
Answer:A rise in Earths surface temperature.A heating up of the Earths atmosphere.

Where does life begin?
Answer:Through 'loop hole' channels.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
BiggieSmalls,

I am forty five minutes out of Las Vegas.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If there is no beginning or end, then why is it such a difficult concept to grasp? If time is an illusion instilled so that we can learn...why do we think linearly? It seems as though thought patterns go forward and to learn is to go forward but when there is no forward or backward, shouldn't we be able to think backwards, learn backwards i.e. forgetting information forcibly, the same way you learn information, through experience. If there is no time, then why don't we just learn everything in an instant, why is there a linear pattern? Unless we already know everything, which everything tells me, we do, then why is it forgotten, what is the point? If we're part of a conciousness that has no beggining or end, is eternal, why does it need to grow? Does it break off into small clusters of imformationless energy, which in turn grows on its own, learns on its own and off of others, until the universe..that place of nothing-yet everything, is full of super gods? Whats the purpose? To entertain someone else's game?

Now I can see how you would say...want to learn something, grow, develope yourself, help others, and it makes you feel good. But it seems to me these ambitions from built in energy/vibrational instincts or feelings are just pieces of code which control our existance. What the hell is the purpose? I like to make people happy and be filled with a sense of accomplishment, but so does any robot, that only thinks this way because we programmed it to.

Its like we one day understand that we are this eternal...pointless 'being', a brick in the foundation of the house where no'one lives, and that one day (day= thinking linear again.) we will realise we are just a brick, and that what we think is irrelevant, and that everything is irrelevant and that it wouldn't really matter if we purged ourselves from existance. Because what do we know about existence? To be one with god is to lose the need for sense of self and to know all and see all? To be a fish swimming upstream in a school? To reach what?

Seems to me like what I think and why my computer is told to think is one in the same. This is just a loop stuck in my head, but for some reason it does not dictate my life. Although it should. This is what happens when I get sent home from work early, disillusioned.

What is time, why create a being that finds it so difficult to grasp, why can't i concentrate? Why do I feel like when I try to meditate, i'm doing nothing. Should I think my thoughts are divine? Is it divine that I think my carpet smells, that i am tired, that I'm just making things up from familiar objects and expected to feel they have significance? Is my spirit guide a bear? I don't even like bears really. And it never tells me anything, I feel like I got to make up words to tell it, to tell to me. Is it all even real? A freind of mine said she was speaking to some higher being that was disgusted with humans because we don't kill the bad people in our society. But I personally don't think any body is bad, and that to kill them would hinder their learning process, it seems to counter-act everything I've been told. Doesn't seem like ultimate wisdom from a divine being.

It feels like its the year 2069 and I'm the first man-made robot that has become self-aware. They ask the robot, "Robot-steve, whats the weather going to be like today, can you mop the floor, can you do this math for me?" And my answer is something like, why? why do you care? why should you care? And then I shut myself off.

I live myself like a good robot and when you fall down, i'm there to pick you up, and with a smile on my face. But honestly, I feel I do this because I want to do this, because something is making me want to do it. I have questions which I feel are unanswerable, perhaps thats why we grow, because we think one day we'll figure them out, but will we ever?

- Its a game i don't want to play.

Theres a nice brain ramble for you all to pick through

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I appologize for length, I dont expect anyone to read. But I think i stated important questions that we all must go through in our (non-linear) existance. And understanding the why is the key to the door.

I hang off buildings and wash windows. But if you were to tell me to wash a window, i say "why? I don't want to really, whats to be accomplished by washing this window?" And then they say, well because steve, the windows are dirty, and they decrease visibility, it makes people happy when they are clean, because it increases visibility, and cleanliness is thereaputic to some. It makes them feel good being behind a clean piece of slow moving liquified sand."

And then I say ok, thats good enough reason for me, sure i'll wash it for ya.

You see what I'm saying? We're told to learn, but if you don't give us a good enough why, then our "thought-process" goes into meltdown. You can't tell your kid to do homework unless the kid knows whats in it for him.

But what am I saying? why should we care right? we are all just fluctuating energy 1010100010010101 ~~~~~ vibrating as such. God damn, it just seems so far out of my grasp.

*erased paragraph, I seem to be stuck in a loop. The creator force need to fix the computer program. Seems like thats all learning is, going though a million scenarios until you find one that directs you around the flaw in your internal programming. Our questions are viruses, and mathematical errors.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now I'm going to keep working on my game, which ironically is about building a civilization in the universe that evolves and transcends time and all that. When I barely understand it.. I'd rather work on a game of this then try to figure my problems out. Me = *Machine going through list of priorities until all solutions are exausted and must then force itself to rewrite its own code.

At 3:16 on june 20th, this is how i feel about the universe.

I feel as thought i'm not an uneducated supreme being, but rather I am 1 + 1 = 2, why should I aspire to be 5x(ab4) divided by the quotient - pi x the infinity?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Thanks friend.

More like steel work.

Awesome, I've always had an interest in framing but thought it was nothing special, but i guess that's why i did have an interest in it.
I won't ask you anymore questions.
Thankyou.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
By the way i'm jealous of the one who moved to arizona. I Plan to get some sort of american work permit or something, and just live there for 2-3 months and wash windows or something. I live in a busy city surrounded by lush mixed forests and lakes. Going to the desert is the extreme opposite, thus I feel I MUST experience it. I hope your having fun there. It sounds like an awesome place.

$1 dollar Coronas at the bar, hey i'm sold already.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh yes I have another question. Sorry promise this will be my last, but it is very important to me.

Are humans currently undergoing some kind of change, spiritually and phisically at a higher rate than in the past?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh yes I have another question. Sorry promise this will be my last, but it is very important to me.

Are humans currently undergoing some kind of change, spiritually and phisically at a higher rate than in the past?

Answer:A more photographically sound vehicle will be available to us, through the light chords.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
CavemanDD,

We do know everything, but the blinders have to be removed before that, or the logical mind wouldn't be able to hold its gravity here.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Answer:A more photographically sound vehicle will be available to us, through the light chords.

Would this be a mutation? When will we be fully upgraded? 2012?

Will we look any different? (Protruding 3rd eye in our forehead)

Will we be able to see energy as it truly is and all of our energy centers?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Would this be a mutation? When will we be fully upgraded? 2012?

Will we look any different? (Protruding 3rd eye in our forehead)

Will we be able to see energy as it truly is and all of our energy centers?

Thanks.

Answer:We will look like we do now but 'higher properties' of sound mind, along with some cranuim expansion.Those headaches aren't for nothing.We mold our bodies to our perceptions.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think I need a little more instruction how to remove such blinders. You know how when people say, their 3rd eye is shut? Some days it feels like someone ripped it right out of my head. Besides falling asleep, or the creating inside myself the illusion of happyness, I have been unable to accomplish anything or understand anything about the universe/energy centres inside myself, and all that. Try to imagine, although it must be hard for you... Try to imagine your life as just the illusion you see, and your conciousness a blank page, and you can't find a working pen.

Gravity, the electromagnetic field, the weak nuclear force, the strong nuclear force, string theory, whatever you wanna call it. Its holding me back, and I can't break down the barrier, because I don't understand how to. I in my mind try to bridge connections but it gets me nowhere. I try to invision nothingness, and all I get is fatigue, the slow dip into complete mental and physical sleep, sparatic momentary thoughts which I try to dismiss, trying to strengththen and focus on energy and vibrations I feel within myself, and fail at all of these. All I'm left with is the completely random thoughts, and 1, 2, 3, 4 stuck in my head, counting my moments in breathing or amount of time i can sustain a blank mind for.

I just don't get it, and when I try to get it, I can't. But i still think we are nothing but robots, and maybe when we remember EVERYTHING, because we know everything, we will realise that, or realise otherwise. Right now everything to me seems irrelevant and I can't seem to even in my programmed coding, expand and understand things otherwise.

Life is like mythology, your a god one moment, and then your a mortal, being punished it seems like for reasons we don't know and can't remember. Trying to retain our status as gods without even really knowing how or why. And in the end theres a lesson to be learned.

But if you knew everything, why would you have to learn anything? Its like, lets learn how to drive, and then not drive for 100 years, so that we need to learn again, you know, just for fun...

If your alive... You must be enduring some sort of punishment man. Like really, it just doesn't add up to me. And I wish it did.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Life gets boring if your given the same life.But refinement is good because it helps the logical mind move forward in a physical body.It's human nature to covet the unknown.Exalting a human form is part of the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join