It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I feel as thought i'm not an uneducated supreme being, but rather I am 1 + 1 = 2, why should I aspire to be 5x(ab4) divided by the quotient - pi x the infinity?

Ditto!

Sorry. I had to, On a real, CavemanDD, I think your thought-process is just fine.
Sometimes you don't have to be so objective, just open a vessel to your spirit and the rules to your proverbial game will begin to appear within your programming.

Love is the way, the truth and the light.

AAC

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I do get some kind of strange feeling in my head, its kinda like a blood rush, but its kinda painful, its more to the back of my head, i haven't been experiencing for very long and have made trips to the doctor numerous times and they said their was nothing wrong with me. I also have moments when everything kinda just fades to black...if you get what im saying.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have that feeling too.

Kind of like a buzzing in the back of the head.

We are being upgraded for further purposes on Earth.

Call it a blessing if you will.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ha, thanks AnAbsoluteCreation.

Perhaps you're right menguard. Its just one of those things, in time we will all understand... or not perhaps? The question of boredome is one that plagues my very thoughts. I can see boredome being the only logical although impratical reason for self-amnesia.

I think that's why some people find the idea of eternity frightening. People think that when they sleep their mind is off, and that one day they hope to shut off completely. Boredome, perhaps the biggest deadliest plague. Perhaps thats why the universe must expand, so we have something to do..

If life is a game, why do you have to hit reset when you get bored of it? If I had nothing to do as a supreme being, I would create my own universe, with its own laws. Perhaps that would explain the multiverse theory, and collective conciousness idea. All of us guys, we are all part one bored god who wanted to create his own world and give it a test run.

Ha, who knows..

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
still doesn't help much for my lack of concentration and understanding of myself and surrounding energies.

I'm reading physics books, i dont read books, but physics interest me, because I think our modern, ignorant, controlled science is starting to get closer to the truth. String Theory for example, the idea that like electrons and such are tiny vibrating strings... sounds like they are closer to the truth then they think.

But yeah, I feel reading up on such matters, may actually give me a kick in the right direction, but recent attempts of meditation, i think may have shown otherwise.

I meditated once, invisioned a symbol, I asked someone about it, they say they didnt recognize it, but from what the person told me, they think 2 outside forces are affecting me. And the main portion of the symbol is much like a spiral, which some people attribute to power... interesting. Maybe I'm cursed, ha. I tried to remove the curse in my mind if one existed. I can't tell if it was effective, I think it was though. That kind of stuff I don't really understand because I don't have the experience or a set of equations or laws to govern it by. For all I know its all falseified. And then I look inside myself for the truth, but then again, I'm still having problems looking inside.

I don't know. But by the end of this lifetime, i want to have a basic understanding and control. I don't need telepathy...yet...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, we can always extend our game play but that takes reading the instruction manuel.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm not objective when it comes to meditation. I let it all flow in, and try to block bad energy out. Its hard to invision light and like take it in when you don't truly know what it is. Love, I can take that in easily, i got no problem accepting love.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ha, funny you should say that menguard. I was just thinking to myself, the universe is all positive and negative forces, its binary....its all 1010010101, but i feel as though my instruction manual they threw some 2's in it!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Does anyone have previously unspoken information regarding the pole shift?

I have prepared a little bit, but I definitely need to start packing up supplies and move off to a place where I can grow my own food for my friends and family.

Y'all are welcome if you help with the work effort

I plan on leaving in about 2 years...

Oh by the way, that will be on the West Coast of the US, probably in Arizona or Utah depending on how hot it gets.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
We will look like we do now but 'higher properties' of sound mind, along with some cranuim expansion.Those headaches aren't for nothing.We mold our bodies to our perceptions

Are we on the path to Grey genetics?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Yes.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
We will look like we do now but 'higher properties' of sound mind, along with some cranuim expansion.Those headaches aren't for nothing.We mold our bodies to our perceptions

Are we on the path to Grey genetics?

Answer:Yep, minus the discourse.The 'one' is where we are given life through telepathic communication.That is being one with everything through communication.The Spiritual Networking.We are Universal People.
And Source is the 'creative force' behind the ONESS.So in essense we are represenatives of the source through that 'creative wind'.Intelligence/imagination.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes.

And?

Any comments Steven that you wish to enlighten us with?

I can tell you that I plan on being at least a mile high in altitude and near a lot of farmland with plenty of seeds and fresh water...

Also close to game so if I need protein I'll be all set.

I plan on bringing family with me. I don't know, but I could surely use some help...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes.

And?

Any comments Steven that you wish to enlighten us with?

I can tell you that I plan on being at least a mile high in altitude and near a lot of farmland with plenty of seeds and fresh water...

Also close to game so if I need protein I'll be all set.

I plan on bringing family with me. I don't know, but I could surely use some help...

Answer:The pole shift lies in us.But what we do with our creative potential is designed through the whole.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And the whole is pushing for this humanity to succeed to help out the other humanities.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its interesting you say it will be internal...

I feel there will be external changes as well (bodily, earthly, etc).

The world will not be the same.

The poles will be in different positions.

Mountains will collapse and be formed.

Oceans will merge and shift...

People and animals will be displaced.

These are not all internal factors

Steven, awaiting your response on the "unknown" material

Thanks menguard for all your time and energy. You've been a great help in pointing all of us in the right direction.

Let's hope we can find the right clues ourselves though, heh?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have a viscious tooth ache that is just about ready to kill me. Is that a sign of a New World Order? An earthquake? A tidal wave? what? What?
I think my mouth is in tune with the aproaching apocalypse.

What do you think? I feel like banging my head against the wall.

Do you see any hope for me?

this is a serious statement- i'm not joking this time.

Can you shed some white light on this problem i have tonight?

PLEASE HELP.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have a viscious tooth ache that is just about ready to kill me.

Ice pack the outside if it is swelling. Take Motrin, which I find works best to deal with the pain. Make sure that you sleep and sit with your head up. When you lie down the blood will rush more freely to the head and cause the "heart-beat" effect. I recommend sitting in a chair, using Ambesol, and try to sleep. Also, you should see a dentist before is abssesses. You don't want that evil on you.

Is that a sign of a New World Order? An earthquake? A tidal wave? what? What?

This is either mediocre sarcasm, or perhaps the pain has left you in a state of ridicule. Calm down. Take a stiff drink if you must.

I think my mouth is in tune with the aproaching apocalypse.

I'm still picking up sarcasm.

What do you think? I feel like banging my head against the wall.

You should control the pain. Don'tlet it control you.

Do you see any hope for me?

I do.

this is a serious statement- i'm not joking this time.

All clear now.

Can you shed some white light on this problem i have tonight?

PLEASE HELP.

Pain can be empowering, if you allow it.

AAC

[edit on 20-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thank you for the tips. I am in terrible pain however i always ALWAYS have to incorporate humor with mysery. I cant help it.

I will follow your advice-

Thank you, and bless you.
img.alibaba.com..." border=0>

[edit on 20-6-2007 by dgtempe] The heck with it, i cant fix the picture. In any case, it was of an angel coming to my rescue.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
No problem bud. I can't have kids, so no frame of reference there, but in my opinion, tooth pain it the WORST!

Thanks for the Pic.

AAC

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join