It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
These questions have no use for me, whatever happened in the past is a part of me regardless. But i've always been curious about past lives and who they make me as a person. Well, basically I'd say my thought process is interesting, as in, i'm an anti-violent person completely, yet I want to be an indestructable warrior, and i'm trying to train myself to be as such.

Also my first impression of people is what you would expect from your average ignorant rich girl or something. I dont display it, but I think it, and i gotta tell myself BAD, these are all good people. Honestly, I feel like i've been around the track more times then some and that I've learned quite a bit, but I've got a bit of a nasty side i cant seem to shake off as much I try and I can't help but wonder where it comes from.

Basically i'm just curious if you knew my last incarnation, and perhaps if I have maybe a dark or colourful history in times before.

Your wisdom would be appreciated.

Answer:There is no good or bad just experiences, self exploration is necessary for GROWTH.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
A formula with interchangable values. Like a multiplication or addition I assume.

Right on.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:They are one in the same.

How come I knew you would say that?

AAC

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
as i've been told, and even if say i were a total prick, it doesnt matter, because i understand fully that you need to experinece the full range of existance to enhance understanding so that you may one day accomplish the ultimate goal, whatever that may be.. perfection? harmony with the universe? But I completely understand this, i've done alot of thinking about it and had somewhat of a mentor on aspects of spirituality. But more my question I was trying to pose was more trivial. I was just curious about some past lives. I know its unimportant, and not worth your time. But I was more wondering as a cool thing to know and tell people. It is unimportant to me, but you know, curiosity.

Your answer is still appreciated, and it just further backs what i've been told and my current thoughts that good and bad are just different paths and all essential in a learning process. For this reason I cannot hate people, for I know that they have the potential to be a wonderful person. And that i cannot hate myself for what I've done or what I do. I can only reflect, look at all angles of how and why it happened to try to improve it to give a more desireable outcome should the situation re-occur.

Thanks though.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sometimes the most complex questions are the easiest to answer in disquise.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
what SteveR was saying i've always believed.

The universe to me is just + and -. Everything is simple math, part of a complex but effective computer program.

You push in one direction indeffinately or an equal force can push back and the result seems to be stability.

everything you do is like when you learn in school that + x - = - and so on, when you disect it, it seems to work out that way.

I made a post about this a looong time ago, its cool that someone else shares this idea. Good on ya man!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I was just curious about some past lives. I know its unimportant, and not worth your time. But I was more wondering as a cool thing to know and tell people.

Who you going to tell in this day and age?

You can consider this personal requirement of yours a motivation to deepen your spiritual search for growth.

Asking is self-defeating.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All experiences are NEUTRAL.It is what we make of them of a positive or negative nature, but in spirit form it would be nothing more than a tool for learning.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You do not have to be a prick to understand the intangibles around pricks. You can learn to understand them from how others are affected by their inconsiderations. Love is the best way to understand all, because love flexes into all existences from a higher perspective, which enables you to understand without experience.

BTW, Stay away from Hate too.
You seem to be a prospect for great things.
Keep up the searching.

AAC

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Answer:They are one in the same.

How come I knew you would say that?

AAC

Your tuned in brother.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You do not have to be a prick to understand the intangibles around pricks.

I want to know where you got your sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

You do not have to be a prick to understand the intangibles around pricks.

I want to know where you got your sense of humor.

I have two answers... Spirit or EGO.
Which one do you want?

[edit on 14-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ego's fine.

I believe you are disillusioned as we say.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
alright you got me. I know if it really was a priority i could get crackin more on that meditation and figure out all the answers on my own, but cut me some slack, i'm lazy with this one

Expanding myself spiritualy is not by far a difficult concept for me to understand but deep down i know its a new one. And so I approach it like an eager to learn child.

Somehow I know this is the major path of my life and that it will slowly unfold over time and my wonderment and 'spritual procrastination' will come to an end. Right now my priorities seem to lie elsewhere. And I know exactly where i stand and what i want to do. Its all gradual right, whats the rush? I asked for an answer to some simple unimportant questions and I must say i didnt hear want i wanted to hear, but you put some good words of advice in my head that i somehow knew..but tend to forget. So thank you for the enlightment. All of ya. Yes love is the answer, and positive thinking. Your right about how things affect people. Like the other day i was catching myself getting negative thoughts about these people at my work, but instead i thought of a way how to make it positive and I can kinda in my brain tried to send out this message to them sayin, whatevers makin you a prick dont let it get you down man, learn from it, cut yourself some slack and please don't take it out on everyone else.

stimulating conversation guys, thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nice!

Once you've accepted your independent journey we can help without limit. Until then it would be rather pointless to give answers if you know what I mean.

Techniques.. would be the first stop.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Like the other day i was catching myself getting negative thoughts about these people at my work, but instead i thought of a way how to make it positive and I can kinda in my brain tried to send out this message to them sayin, whatevers makin you a prick dont let it get you down man, learn from it, cut yourself some slack and please don't take it out on everyone else.

Bravo! You're going places.

And about the past lives thing. It really is anti-climactic until you develope enough to start recognizing the unlocked cellular membranes that store those personal periods of your spirits design. But, I'm sure Mengaurd can answer in due time.

AAC

[edit on 14-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

really is anti-climactic until you develope enough to start recognizing the unlocked cellular membranes that store those personal periods of your spirits design.

Don't start.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the illusions of the physical realm are calling again, hunger that cant be ingnored. Speaking of pricks i'm gunna see what my borther n laws up to
. Ha, i'll be back eventually for more questions i'm sure, thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
First step to recovery is realising you have a promblem.

Damn, AAA meeting anyway.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Damn, AAA meeting anyway.

Got to plan out my next spiritual trip.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join