"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am new - found my way here yesterday from another forum board. I am really excited and amazed at the knowledge you have presented to people searching, Menguard. I have two things I wish to ask...

Maybe I'm just at the right age, but I've noticed a lot of people around me dying in the past year. Is this part of the shift to the new energy/earth?

Also, I am in love with a man who has had deceit cause him a lot of grief in his life. I am just wondering if his record will ever be cleared and will he ever see his younger daughter? I have a feeling that forgiveness is part of the equation.

Thanks. I appreciate any insight you can give me.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joyous
I am new - found my way here yesterday from another forum board. I am really excited and amazed at the knowledge you have presented to people searching, Menguard. I have two things I wish to ask...

Maybe I'm just at the right age, but I've noticed a lot of people around me dying in the past year. Is this part of the shift to the new energy/earth?

Also, I am in love with a man who has had deceit cause him a lot of grief in his life. I am just wondering if his record will ever be cleared and will he ever see his younger daughter? I have a feeling that forgiveness is part of the equation.

Thanks. I appreciate any insight you can give me.

Answer:Forgiveness is divine.Its all about 'thought patterning' what we hold into our heart will either make us exempt from the Earth or hold us into place.We must be flexible in mind and heart to stay grounded on Earth.Other than that the Earth is getting rid of 'Undesirables'.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thank you Menguard

I feel that I was drawn to him as part of this process.

Can you tell anything about his daughter? She is 8 or her mother? Is there any way to get through to her?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thank you Menguard

I feel that I was drawn to him as part of this process.

Can you tell anything about his daughter? She is 8 or her mother? Is there any way to get through to her?

Answer:You get through to them through Channels of Light.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I do send them both love and peace and understanding vibes. Are they really getting through? Will this influence the situation at all?

I feel his anger though and wonder if that's counteracting my energy.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I do send them both love and peace and understanding vibes. Are they really getting through? Will this influence the situation at all?

I feel his anger though and wonder if that's counteracting my energy.

Answer:The purest of intent will make its peace known through all intervals in time and space.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank you so very much. I understand more clearly now.

You are much beloved and appreciated.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What is HAARP used for?
ANswer:A mechanical mechanism designed to alter the planets rotation or frequency, a transformer.To alter the Earths MIND PATTERNING.To discourage, to ensure the deployment of more troops.

How?
Answer:Through vibrational warfare, no different with knowledge coming in contact with ignorance.

What they didn't take accountance for?
The fact that 'we alter' the Earths rotation through our own being/body.

Why did they want to use it?
Answer:To keep other 'time equations' out of the equation.If you disrupt the patterning of Earth you create 'loop holes' where higher intelligence can come in an alter earths rotation.It's like holding the Earth still so others can parachute in and change the course of the planet.

What did they fear?
Answer:The end of a civilsation of fear and a begining of one of Love.Knowledge is scary to some.This encorperates a 'society' to a Cosmic Path one that encorperates other 'Time Diabolicals' our Cosmic Family.

"Frequency Waves alter BRAIN WAVES."

[edit on 14-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thank you so very much. I understand more clearly now.

You are much beloved and appreciated.

And you brother, soldiers of light we are.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What constitutes the term soldier?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What constitutes the term soldier?

Just curious.

Answer:Life bearer.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does that indiciate that every-one is a soldier?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Does that indiciate that every-one is a soldier?

Answer:To his or her own demise.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't understand the response. Can you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Menguard I could ask a million questions, some which would shed light on some major confusions, but that would put an end to the "fun". For the past couple years i've been wrestling with some apparent predictions I believe I was told at a younger age and I've been working to verify them. I have learned a lot in the past 2 years about myself and my surroundings. There was a time where i'd like an easy answer, but I feel I have so much more to gain the hard way. Ha, I have 2/3 stupid questions which I just wouldn't mind an answer to. So if you please, can you humour me with this one?

When will I get a new job? Honestly, words cannot describe what i'm trying to convey in such a short sentence.

And..

Will my freind/co-worker Colin climb the ( I chose not to disclose) tower? 2009..ish? I think he would, he showed me his hand crafted climbing tools. I seem to surround myself with the oddest people. But you know what, its awesome ha.

An answer to this I must say would really lift my spirits, and give me a good laugh.

Thanks man. Now heres my question, how are you, good?

Answer:Choices mady by people are done in in a 'willfull' manner.Yes, your friend will survive it if he goes that route.

Ha, thanks man, Somehow I knew you would say that. I know I have to get things done on my own, before I thought i was following some sort of layed out pattern in my life but I had this eureka moment some months ago where i realised nothing happens unless i make it happen.

I was just hoping for a better answer though like, in 2 weeks you'll get around to getting that new job, ha, but i see the wisdom in your words. Thanks for your response.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Answer:Through our own motivations we are guided to our experiences.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
These questions have no use for me, whatever happened in the past is a part of me regardless. But i've always been curious about past lives and who they make me as a person. Well, basically I'd say my thought process is interesting, as in, i'm an anti-violent person completely, yet I want to be an indestructable warrior, and i'm trying to train myself to be as such.

Also my first impression of people is what you would expect from your average ignorant rich girl or something. I dont display it, but I think it, and i gotta tell myself BAD, these are all good people. Honestly, I feel like i've been around the track more times then some and that I've learned quite a bit, but I've got a bit of a nasty side i cant seem to shake off as much I try and I can't help but wonder where it comes from.

Basically i'm just curious if you knew my last incarnation, and perhaps if I have maybe a dark or colourful history in times before.

Your wisdom would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You sure it's not the other way around?

AAC

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

You sure it's not the other way around?

AAC

Answer:They are one in the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A formula with interchangable values. Like a multiplication or addition I assume.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join