It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Only through another costume or one that is more attuned will we be able to make it to 'deep space nine' out there in the twinkling lights in the human physical costume and this is where the upgrades take place.See to enhance the overall electromagnetic field in the body is to increase the stamina of the life vehicle in the physical plane of existance.The stamina in which humanity remains residency out in the Solar System.

See maybe out in another Solar System the body only needs its own inner light to sustain itself, the very thoughts that lead to life or sustain its existance.Positive thinking leads to positive creation as it does here only under water is the process of projection compared to inner space.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Where do E.t enter our Earth.
Answer:The equator.The South Pole.

Where do all 'inner planet beings' insert themselves in planets?
Answer:The north Pole.
Why?
ANSWER:It deals with water and habitation.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
A few questions for those awakened:

If and when will a mass human awakening occur (2011/12?)

Anything out of the ordinary happening this year?

What about the pole shift?

I already have an opinion on these questions, I just want to know what everyone else thinks.

Oh another thing. Has anyone else been feeling an increase of energy this past year? I have had numerous heart palpitations as love is being increased within and without. I can feel evolution happening. I hope I am not alone.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have a question for you menguard.

Is there any significance to Venus being so bright in the nighttime sky recently? It seems as if it wants to be noticed by the world and most seem to ignore what happens around them (sleep walking perhaps).

I recently moved to Arizona and have noticed something fascinating. On one side of the night sky is Venus (right around dusk) and on the opposite side of the sky is a bright star. I find this interesting as a lot of things come in pairs. Polarity works the same way. I wonder if this is how our planet is correcting itself. I don't know what that bright star could be, maybe even Mars...

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
A few questions for those awakened:

If and when will a mass human awakening occur (2011/12?)

Answer:2010-2017 is beginning to end.

Anything out of the ordinary happening this year?
Answer:Just more energy fluxes.

What about the pole shift?
Answer:We are the pole shift.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The cure for Aids or any other ailment through the human body is 'balancing energy' through the body stabilizing thoughts into harmony where fear implants are relinquished.Thoughts are manifested formations of physical being.

FACT:The immune system is increased through light particles, this in detail would be Spiritual Experiences.Love based ideas are the body in which is manifested.A body housed of more of the Spiritual regression is more suitable for fighting off ailments or neutralizing ill affects on the human body through the light chromosomes.A toxic 'thought patterning' can only house itself in a toxic body.Therefore only well balanced ideas will manifest the result of ones inner thoughts and enviroment.The cells in a body are nothing more than another 'individual you' divided from form.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I have a question for you menguard.

Is there any significance to Venus being so bright in the nighttime sky recently? It seems as if it wants to be noticed by the world and most seem to ignore what happens around them (sleep walking perhaps).

Thanks.

Answer:Its closing in for a better view.I said it was our 'sister planet' for a reason, maybe a Twin.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"Love is the vibrational cure for any ailment" and a light hearted attitude is just that.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Menguard I could ask a million questions, some which would shed light on some major confusions, but that would put an end to the "fun". For the past couple years i've been wrestling with some apparent predictions I believe I was told at a younger age and I've been working to verify them. I have learned a lot in the past 2 years about myself and my surroundings. There was a time where i'd like an easy answer, but I feel I have so much more to gain the hard way. Ha, I have 2/3 stupid questions which I just wouldn't mind an answer to. So if you please, can you humour me with this one?

When will I get a new job? Honestly, words cannot describe what i'm trying to convey in such a short sentence.

And..

Will my freind/co-worker Colin climb the ( I chose not to disclose) tower? 2009..ish? I think he would, he showed me his hand crafted climbing tools. I seem to surround myself with the oddest people. But you know what, its awesome ha.

An answer to this I must say would really lift my spirits, and give me a good laugh.

Thanks man. Now heres my question, how are you, good?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi
I have a few questions, if you could please guide me I would be incredibly thankful.

Why cant I get it together?
Why cant I live in the present and be a good mother and enjoy my children, husband, life etc. and stop looking towards the future?
Why do I always feel I am here for something more but always lose my passion and cant figure out what that something more is?
more than anything else
How do I become the mom, wife, woman I so want to be? What is the secret?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Question for the Menguard

What exactly is the silly behavior of drunkenness?

Surely you have an answer. What is it?

*explanatory responses required*

Thank.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The cure for Aids or any other ailment through the human body is 'balancing energy' through the body stabilizing thoughts into harmony where fear implants are relinquished.Thoughts are manifested formations of physical being.

FACT:The immune system is increased through light particles, this in detail would be Spiritual Experiences.

So are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Why not make a documentary film showing, with a doctor's qualified verification, you infecting yourself with the HIV virus, and then curing yourself by using "balancing energy". If you're so certain of your theories, why not provide evidence. If you did, I'm sure you would convert millions to your cause, and send them on the "higher path" as you put it.

I apologize if I sound coarse or caustic, but this kind of philosophy has always struck me as dangerous. The idea that someone causes themselves to become sick from AIDs or Cancer, or any other sort of illness because they have to much fear, and not enough energy balance is both irrisponsible, offensive, and cruel.

So until you put your money where your mouth is, I'm afriad this whole post is going to stay in the realm of John Edward absurdism filled with intentionally vague and misleading information.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Careful Athenion.

Any more of this #e and the death star will come and hang over your planet?

You wouldn't want that would you?

Thought not.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion

FACT:The immune system is increased through light particles, this in detail would be Spiritual Experiences.

So are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Why not make a documentary film showing, with a doctor's qualified verification, you infecting yourself with the HIV virus, and then curing yourself by using "balancing energy". If you're so certain of your theories, why not provide evidence. If you did, I'm sure you would convert millions to your cause, and send them on the "higher path" as you put it.

I apologize if I sound coarse or caustic, but this kind of philosophy has always struck me as dangerous. The idea that someone causes themselves to become sick from AIDs or Cancer, or any other sort of illness because they have to much fear, and not enough energy balance is both irrisponsible, offensive, and cruel.

So until you put your money where your mouth is, I'm afriad this whole post is going to stay in the realm of John Edward absurdism filled with intentionally vague and misleading information.

Answer:Believe it or not, it be the "truth" in the matter.The body is nothing more than a thought field.For those that can see they know, but for those that can't it could be farthest from the truth no pun intended.And that is why those that have it like Majic Johnson, it lies 'dormant' because he knows love heals all wounds.When the energy vortices in the body become out of whack or over stimulated they manifest into the physical body which becomes an ailment.Why a lot of it is due to unbalanced energy in the energy body.The very componant that runs our physical carcass.For those that make conscious decisions in there lives it is very obvious.We attract like experiences.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Careful Athenion.

Any more of this #e and the death star will come and hang over your planet?

I don't get it. Is this sarcasm? Or are you making weird threats because I'm asking questions, and asking someone to back up their claims with more than vague statements like "it's truth, and those who don't see it are blind"?

If someone is going to make an outragious claim like AIDs can be cured through balancing energy, then I believe the onus is on them to back up their claim. I'm just asking for some evidence. I know I won't get any, but there's no harm in asking, is there?

The body is nothing more than a thought field.

Then can you explain to me what a "thought field" is? Is it yet another misrepresentation of Bohm's "Active Information", passing off pseudoscience and religious belief as scientific fact? You make a lot of bold claims, to know more than everyone else, to be more enlightened, I'm wondering though, does this hubris come with any actual facts backing it up?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Menguard I could ask a million questions, some which would shed light on some major confusions, but that would put an end to the "fun". For the past couple years i've been wrestling with some apparent predictions I believe I was told at a younger age and I've been working to verify them. I have learned a lot in the past 2 years about myself and my surroundings. There was a time where i'd like an easy answer, but I feel I have so much more to gain the hard way. Ha, I have 2/3 stupid questions which I just wouldn't mind an answer to. So if you please, can you humour me with this one?

When will I get a new job? Honestly, words cannot describe what i'm trying to convey in such a short sentence.

And..

Will my freind/co-worker Colin climb the ( I chose not to disclose) tower? 2009..ish? I think he would, he showed me his hand crafted climbing tools. I seem to surround myself with the oddest people. But you know what, its awesome ha.

An answer to this I must say would really lift my spirits, and give me a good laugh.

Thanks man. Now heres my question, how are you, good?

Answer:Choices mady by people are done in in a 'willfull' manner.Yes, your friend will survive it if he goes that route.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And that is why those that have it like Majic Johnson, it lies 'dormant' because he knows love heals all wounds.When the energy vortices in the body become out of whack or over stimulated they manifest into the physical body which becomes an ailment.

Actually, the reason HIV hasn't developed into AIDs for MAjick Johnson, is because he's incredibly wealthy and can afford the best care western medicine can provide him. HIV drug therapy has come a long way, and if it was more affordable, the number of cases were HIV develops into full blown AIDS would be much, much smaller.

So sorry, but this isn't exactly evidence that Love will cure AIDs.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Question for the Menguard

What exactly is the silly behavior of drunkenness?

Surely you have an answer. What is it?

*explanatory responses required*

Thank.

Answer:Being drunk is like being in a semi comatose state, you are alert but lack physical control of your body to make good jugdement.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion

And that is why those that have it like Majic Johnson, it lies 'dormant' because he knows love heals all wounds.When the energy vortices in the body become out of whack or over stimulated they manifest into the physical body which becomes an ailment.

Actually, the reason HIV hasn't developed into AIDs for MAjick Johnson, is because he's incredibly wealthy and can afford the best care western medicine can provide him. HIV drug therapy has come a long way, and if it was more affordable, the number of cases were HIV develops into full blown AIDS would be much, much smaller.

So sorry, but this isn't exactly evidence that Love will cure AIDs.

From what I know of a person that had it, they no longer have it by what I give here.Things are only given life if we give it life to sustain itself.And that life would be ENERGY which would sustain it through 'thought patterning'.When we take things as lessons things seem to pass because we have given them room to move on and out of our lives.Ultimately what we fear is what we create through 'thought patterning'.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

From what I know of a person that had it, they no longer have it by what I give here.Things are only given life if we give it life to sustain itself.And that life would be ENERGY which would sustain it through 'thought patterning'.

Can you provide evidence of this? It would be easy to do, just scan the medical papers showing their diagnosis as HIV positive, and then scan some papers showing their clean bill of health.

What kind of energy? Kenetic or potential? Which of the four forces does it fall under, magnetic, gravitation, strong, or weak?

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join