It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Notwithstanding in this cycle, the Supreme Creative Force (God) has established that the Solar System go into an Interdimensional Rescue Bubble that will launch it outside the PHOTON BELT through the Fifth Dimension and will position it at about 3 light years from the Sirian Star System. (At present Sirius is, approximately, at 8.3 light years from Earth). This bubble will be reached at about the years 2012- 2013 when the Earth's orbit be totally inside the BELT.

There were two reasons by which the Sun was adjusting and positioning itself safely so that it could go directly into the Photon Belt. First, the Belt is an interdimensional event that requires that the Sun penetrate it in a position of approximate phase (the Sun must be at a level relatively low in activity and must be in conditions to easily adapt to the rapid changes that imply entering the Belt). Secondly, Earth must be supervised and procedures that align the interdimensional energetic bodies of your planet to the degree of the rapid changes that will take place before and immediately after entering the Belt must be executed by means of the use of an interdimensional hologram.

These procedures were achieved by two important processes. First, the Sun polarity was changed. Second, the Galactic Federation has placed several atmospheric research spaceships and prepared scout personnel teams who integrated their activities with the actions of the interdimensional hologram of Earth. Their only purpose is to watch the ozone layer hole and be sure that it won't become intolerable for life on your planet. Besides, these spaceships and their crew are capable of supervising and correcting seismic activities that are showing up now as your planet and the Solar System approach and enter the Null Zone of the Photon Belt.

Very simply, is this true and (assuming this is true) have the preparations I have made to myself be enough in your opinion to properly assimilate the light.

Source

A quick Google search for Photonic Belt with provide anyone with a flurry of information posted mostly on forums by a person named Solve Et Coagula.

Solve et Coagula. "Solve" or "solutio" refers to the breaking down of elements and "Coagula" refers to their coming together. In the process of transmuting base metal into gold or arriving at the Philosopher's stone, this contained both literal and hidden meaning. Esoterically, "solve" referred to the dissolving of hardened positions, negative states of body and mind , thereby dissolving and vanishing negative energetic charge. "Coagula" referred to the coagulation of dispersed elements into an integrated whole, representing the new synthesis. Solve et Coagula expresses transmutation from base to a finer state, the perpetual goal of spiritual growth and human evolution.

Solve et Coagula
Source

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Things are done more on an "Energetic Phase" than a Physical one.Yes their is truth to it.This in reference to the first article.You seem to be on the right track with your studies.The second is accountable also.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Did humanoid Reptilians evolve on Earth?

[edit on 26/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
No from all over the galaxy.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Earth is a Juditionary point.Like a justice district.Or a jurisdiction center for the homeless.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have read that either Sirius or some other star channels energy from First Source to Earth, is this true? I would like to think the energies of Light and Love would be sent directly to us, but I'm not sure...
bs

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I have read that either Sirius or some other star channels energy from First Source to Earth, is this true? I would like to think the energies of Light and Love would be sent directly to us, but I'm not sure...
bs

Yes it is, we are source of many conical visitations.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Please carefully consider what advice you've been given, especially pertaining to spiritual matters. There are evil forces in the world (demons who enjoy possessing people), and they pretend to be good more often then not.
I am not calling menguard or his "higher self" evil I don't know what his point is, I'm just advising that people be very cautious in this area. To ask deeply personal questions and say things like "I give you permission to look into my life" is opening yourself up to the subtle and very dangerous power of suggestion.

I certainly don't intend to insult anyone here, I'm only making a point.

I can provide associated links if anyone is interested.

And menguard, really think about what's going on with your "higher self". Be very careful, I am afraid for you.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by average
Be very careful, I am afraid for you.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself." John F. Kennedy

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Please people, come support biggie small's thread and celebrate life.

Let's try to make his thread a big celebration of existence in complete love.

I am only asking out of the goodness of my heart :0

Edited: The name of the thread is (Do not fight the inevitable)

[edit on 26-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Fear will hold a person back from learning, but love will propel them."

If any entity that holds negative tones, one just has to embrace them with the heart where spirit lies.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by average
Be very careful, I am afraid for you.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself." John F. Kennedy

Fear not light condenses into spirit.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Will our physical life expectancy be altered when the transition takes place? How will time effect our new lives? These bodies have a roughly 120 year shelflife, will this be the same afterwards?

Thanks bud, AAC

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"The only thing we fear is the death of an old reality"
Menguard-

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Menguard-

Why fear this certainty?

AAC

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Will our physical life expectancy be altered when the transition takes place? How will time effect our new lives? These bodies have a roughly 120 year shelflife, will this be the same afterwards?

Thanks bud, AAC

Answer:No through the "Light Cords".By transition points.No, 160- 200 years old.

P.S How was your fishing trip.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Menguard-

Why fear this certainty?

AAC

Answer:That is the point, why fear what we are.Why not embrace it and live with spirit.We are "spiritual beings" in a physical construct.I believe the fear sets in when spirit steps out.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Does fear becoming autonomous without the spirit?

I don't quite remember the fishing trip. Any frames of reference?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A person might want to ask themselves how does the Earth work with a crippled sun?

[edit on 27-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A person might want to ask themselves how will the Earth work with a crippled sun?

Will it be fixed by collective will? Or photonic adjustment?

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join