It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think you (yourself, the person) are being manipulated and being used as a tool for manipulating others.
This is a warning for anyone who reads this thread:
do not trust that you can find answers in easy packages, in witty one liners and simple steps to enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Answer:May the sweetest dreams become "present" when our reality is shown the way to inspire.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What one calls manipulation, another calls the devil, in the end we are guided to our "own" choices.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by average
I think you (yourself, the person) are being manipulated and being used as a tool for manipulating others.
do not trust that you can find answers in easy packages, in witty one liners and simple steps to enlightenment.

What you warn here is true, truth isn't simple. But your allegations about manipulation are unfounded. You are solid in your spiritual understanding, so you think. Speculating others intentions to be sinister or manipulating is contradictive to a pure understanding of the truth.

Remember, you don't have to believe in something to make it true. There are many levels of the truth. If you don't understand the stregth of your spirit, you possibly could be effected by falsehoods. But remember my friend, truth is self-evident to the spirit when it is ready.

I appreciate your warnings though

AAC

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

What you warn here is true, truth isn't simple. But your allegations about manipulation are unfounded. You are solid in your spiritual understanding, so you think. Speculating others intentions to be sinister or manipulating is contradictive to a pure understanding of the truth.

Remember, you don't have to believe in something to make it true. There are many levels of the truth. If you don't understand the stregth of your spirit, you possibly could be effected by falsehoods. But remember my friend, truth is self-evident to the spirit when it is ready.

I appreciate your warnings though

AAC

(Bingo, it is that self evident.)What "clouds" the minds of others may open many for direction.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am starting to see how calculated this truth really is.

How will my relationship be defined with "them?"

AAC

[edit on 27-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The point is... in my understanding.. that they are wrapped with a coating that only "those who are ready" can see thru. To all others it appears as nonesense.

Why else would the thread have a small select following?

You may suprised to know I agreed with some of your words on the previous pages (ones not blatently ignorant).

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
from what i seen so far, menguard does not say what is not allowed.

He does not give any information that would alter the result of an individual in the testings.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What is wrong with me face?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Free will includes the free will to subject oneself to lies and manipulation at one end of the spectrum, and complete relinquishing of control at the other; this may be a slow proccess, but given enough time it goes from one end to the other.

As for a previous statement further back, it is important to note that the line between light and darkness is a battle line. You do not want to stand there and say you are neutral. Light nutures life. Darkness is empty. We were born in the light, and though infected with darkness we belong in the light, as His infinite mercy allows.

To we who are weak no "higher self", "spirit guide", religion, or church can save us from the evil in our world and in ourselves. Jesus is the only hope, because only He truly has infinite mercy.

We are a body that will die and a soul that will not. Our spirit is not a seperate entity that guides us, it is us.

I say again please do not be fooled.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
[edit on 28-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If you're still answering questions.

How do I clear my mind of thoughts? As I get easily distracted, and I've found that when I think I'm not thinking, I'm actually holding my breath. And I can hear a sort of really quiet talking behind, what it seems is, a wall in my mind, but I can't hear this.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
yea, i have a problem clearing my mind 2 . . . i dont really know how to meditate. :/ I have tried but i dont know a good way to clear my mind. Everytime i try to meditate, i have a freakin song in my head. It really makes me mad, cuz i will be counting backwards from 100 and tryint to view the numbers in black on a big white board and all of a sudden i will start thinking "this is the day that you gon' be deceased for playin with a beast!!!" It really bothers me . . . any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh, you're supposed to count down from 100 whilst visualising (unless you're talking about something else)? All I do is just stop thinking o_O. I struggle to visualise.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
well, i read that idea somewhere, and i struggle to stop thinking, so i have to try something else. How do u just stop thinking? I tried thinking "stop thinking", but that is extremely contradictiory, and i immediately think "that doesnt make sense." so i tried the countdwn thing. Any tips on "How to stop thinking" really, anyone, any tips on ANYTHING??? lol

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't really know, like I said, when I think I'm not thinking I realise I'm actually holding my breath and then I start thinking again

EDIT: Nvm, obviously if I know I'm not thinking, then I am thinking ;o.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdy4444
Any tips on "How to stop thinking" really, anyone, any tips on ANYTHING??? lol

Practice my friend is all you can do. Meditation will help with your concentration. If you are able to enter certain trance states at will, the process will be significantly easier. Practice makes perfect, so get going
!

Average, everyone's truth is their own. Not everything that is stated in this thread is meant to be taken literally...Find your own truth from it. All the answers are again within you. Religion does not have all the answers regarding God, however your inner Being does.

bs

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How are you supposed to meditate if you're too fidgety to concentrate? Also when I try my face gets all hot and it feels like I'm being watched.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is a direct Quote from Spirit:

"Spirit will not allow me to OPEN circuits that are already closed".

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I am starting to see how calculated this truth really is.

How will my relationship be defined with "them?"

AAC

[edit on 27-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

Answer:It is always right in front of our faces, the key is knowing when it will show itself.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join