It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High profile terror trial of " Hamza al-Masri " who seeks World Caliphate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ladys and Gentlemen this is the kind of Islamonazi the free world is trying to eradicate, the following transcript from his trial is a view into the mind of the pure evil that threatens Humanity.

Enjoy.

LONDON (Reuters) - Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri wanted a caliph sitting in the White House and said Hitler was sent into the world because Jews were blasphemous and dirty, a London court heard on Wednesday.

Hamza, 47, is the most high-profile figure to go on trial in Britain on charges of incitement to murder and stirring up racial hatred since the September 11, 2001 attacks on Washington and New York.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hamzi is scum, all these islamists are. Thankfully good muslims are starting to stand up to these goons.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This trial continues, why do they even waste tax payers money on trials like this of obvious guilt when theres hungry people on the street , should just be automatic jail.

this is a snip from his latest day in court ...

Controversial cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri preached that killing non-Muslims was justified even for no reason, the jury at the Old Bailey has heard.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This guy should have been jailed long ago but was doing a great job on the outside, whipping up indignation and plenty of tabloid hysteria.
It would not have suited Blair to have him picked up and put in pokey too quickly

I notice the phrase "Islamonazi" seems to be bandied about alot more these days. I fail to see the Nazi connection but it does help to demonise Islam in general I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri wanted a caliph sitting in the White House
news.yahoo.com...

Well, one thing we know for sure - Abu won't be sitting in the White House in this lifetime!

He faces life in prison. Hopefully it will be spent in solitary isolation. The UK does not believe in capital punishment.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

I notice the phrase "Islamonazi" seems to be bandied about alot more these days. I fail to see the Nazi connection but it does help to demonise Islam in general I guess.

You may be very surprised at the Muslim extremist nazi connection, nice little project for you search around for Yasser Arafats uncle The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Husseini (head of Muslim SS division), then peice in all the links to Sadaam Hussein, The Muslim brotherhood, Al Qaeda, really fascinating someone must of written a book about it by now.

I started a thread on it ages ago and it just turned into a flame war from the aplogists.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It makes me sick that this scum bag is still walking around with an arrogant grin on his face...... Why didn't they chuck him out from the country earlier??

All he needs is an eye patch and a parot on his shoulder.......

new topics

top topics

join