It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Umbrax
1. Once you have found an image that you like right click on the image and save it your desktop.
2.On ATS click on the mCENTER button.
3. In the mCENTER on the left side there is the "Upload center" Here you can upload your new avatar to the ATS server.
4. Click the browse button and find the image on your desktop. Select it and then hit the upload button. After this, the Image URL will appear on your screen, copy this URL.
5. Next go to the settings button on the top left of the ATS website. Then select Edit Profile.
6. Scroll down until you find "Avatar URL:" Paste your Image URL into the empty box.
7. Click the EDIT profile button at the bottom of the page.
Remember to follow ATS's Avatar and Signature Guidelines
I hope that helps
GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)
No profanity. No 3rd party advertising for any website(s).
Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by schrodingers dog
I'm not sure what you mean...
A backround image with an avatar on top?
Maybe you could link to someone who has what you are asking about.