It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fight for our freedoms and country..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
No, all your doing is posting an example of how to get yourself arrested and or killed to the kids who frequent this site. Did you stop once and think, should I really be posting a plan like this? Say a government official was watching this site and saw your plan, even tho you claim your not doing that but decided to post it to show you had the balls... You think he'd believe that? Seriously?

Note for the kids who are viewing this thread. Do not, I repeat DO NOT follow this plan. There are better way's to fight the system then making yourself look like terrorist's. Educate yourself's and take an active role in politic's. Violence is not always a good option and most of the time, very unescessary.

Mods: For the sake of the kids who visit your site, I think it would be in your best interest's to remove this so called "plan".

I feel robbed, I didn't get to read the plan because the mods are worried about the kids? Well now, itsn't it a parents job to be watching what their children are watching or reading? If someone is so impressionable that they would recreate something they read on the net it sure sounds like they need to be watched, but again, that would be the parents job. I personally would like Gunman to reedit his post so I can see what I missed.

Vas

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I can pm you the plan if you want, but I take no liability if you read it.. Its your basic militia\guerilla war plan for the US being invaded, by NWO or anyone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This website allow's 13+ to register, view and post. It's not an 18+ site where adult information can be posted. Detailing a plan of resistance against a fake NWO orginization is considered 18+ informatiom. If you or anyone here even valued what children are reading here you wouldn't bother posting such information. There are however site's you can post at that are 18+, if you'd like to detail out plans that are going to get you arrested and or killed, by all means do so at those site's. This unfortunatly is not one of those site's and I'm sure the mod's would agree.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

I would suggest you don't U2U that information.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
And you keep talking like every kid who reads this site just has an armory in their closet and is just waiting for a plan to use it. At age 10 I knew enough to relize how bad an idea that would be in anything but the most dire situation. Anyone who reads that at age 13 and has access to a gun shouldn't be able to use one, much less own one. Your implying a 13 year old (a normal one) wouldn't be able to distinguish between a worst case scenario plan and a plan to take over america..

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmm.. Oddly enough, the plan I posted isn't illegal. Suspicous, a bad idea, and not meant for sane people to use perhaps.. But no law against it. (I assume the site is either based in the US or somewhere in the EU)

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't write the rule's for this site. If you have a problem with them take it up with the admin's.

My personal opinion tho, despite even if the kids can tell it's a bad idea, I still feel it's a bad idea to promote it on a site that children goto. I'm sure the admin felt the same way when he wrote the rule.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You didn't write the rule, nor do you enforce it. Infact, you misread the rule all together if your from the US. It is a bad idea, but 'childern' is a relative term. Assuming the 13 and over policy works (and it is a argument that can be used in court), then anyone reading my plan would be able to relize right from wrong an d judge it as 'wrong'. Any person swept up in that plan would already have a share of problems that I had nothing to do with.

As for pm'ing the plot.. Your just going to far. Lemme explain this.. Your argument for posting it here is decent enough, but the willing exchange of information between what I assume to be 2 adults, without the poor poor children being exposed to it, isn't a terrorist plan. You know, if it weren't for the fact that we mentioned it, you would't complain or know.. And you know why? Because its harmless.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood the rule.

"Discussion of illegal activities"

Now, trying the argument of "children" is a relative term is just trying to justify bending the rule's and or breaking them outright.

Any person swept up in that plan would already have a share of problems that I had nothing to do with.

True, they might already have prior problem's. Does that really justify giving them an idea to use? Please... Justify it for me, for everyone here and for the mod's.

As for pm'ing the plot.. Your just going to far. Lemme explain this.. Your argument for posting it here is decent enough, but the willing exchange of information between what I assume to be 2 adults, without the poor poor children being exposed to it, isn't a terrorist plan. You know, if it weren't for the fact that we mentioned it, you would't complain or know.. And you know why? Because its harmless.

"Discussion of illegal activities" I believe this would fall under any and all category. Ah, see... you said assume, right there admitting you haven't a clue to the actual age and could therefore being giving information to a minor. Even if you didn't mention it and just decided to U2U it to someone doesn't help your case either. You already did what you did.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Cram it with the mods and step off your soap box. If they want to bring this up with me, they will. You aren't a mod, and you seem to be trying to act like one here.

As for me not knowing the actaul age of the requester.. How do you know the exact age of the people who are reading this thread? How do you know my age, or anyone elses? The answer is: You guess. Aside from that, anyone who would actaully follow through with a plan like mine would look in a better place then ATS. As for mental issues before my plan, I ask you to name what diseases would preceed someone getting diazapam, see you list any mouth disorder that might also be involved, and something else outside of your field of knowladge. I can't name the diseases, but they exist and we all know that they do. Its common sense that anyone who would be mentally frail enough to follow up my plan probably wouldn't have a fire arm, and even if they did the person is probably so far off the deep end that im just dropping another pit of pea gravel em'.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your right, I'm not a mod. It's rather funny though to watch you continue to justify breaking a rule. I'm also sorry if I'm abit more moral when it come's to a site that include's kids viewing thread's with that sort of information. And the continuous scapegoat tactic isn't helping your case much either. Still fun to watch though.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Who might this 'scapegoat' be? I've said it was a bad idea quite a few times, edited my posts and you still couldn't leave it be. Don't try that 'im being moral' line of bull on me, i've used it too many times to fall for it. You came into my thread and you've done nothing but rag and moan on just about everyone here. Your not being moral, your honestly just a rule-boy ass. You don't like my thread? Tell the mods and leave. You don't like this forum? Just leave then. The 'children' you keep using as a justifying cause shouldn't be reading this site, or if they can't figure right from wrong by 13 then their parents should show a bit more responsibility. Your assuming that I broke a rule, which I didn't.

The plan I discussed is NOT illegal, and thereby not covered by the thread. And furhtermore, I am pointing out that the kids you keep trying to bring up have about as much to do with this thread as what goes into hotdogs. Face it, your trying to use those for a moral crutch, and it dosen't apply here. Really man, just step off the soapbox, and leave my thread. If I broke a rule, I can only assume you reported it to a mod, and all our doing at this point is trying to make yourself seem like a better person then you really are. The thread is edited, and all your doing now is trying to seem like some shining white knight saving the kids from my plan to combat an invasion to the US.. Because we all know that 13 year olds have atomic stockpiles under their beds and are just waiting for me to spur them into a nuclear holocaust..

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First off, im amazed the bickering has been allowed to go on so long without "actual" mod intervention.

Secondly, in response to the original post which was a question on how to combat the nwo: a couple of ways.

1. put the necessary things in place to disconnect you and yours from the grid and civilization in some super obscure part of the world(and not raise "their" suspicions doing it) if there is a "their.

2. work it from the inside as stated. goto school, work your way up and infiltrate it, or become it, or prove its not there from inner knowledge.

Now after this quote Gunman

Actaully I was saying that to see if the people who lose their minds thinking the NWO is going to take over tomorrow (and theres been alot of tomorrows since the thing started) have any coherent plan beyond bend over and take it. I honestly don't belive in the NWO, I just hoped that maybe these people would look at what I said and start to relize just how funny what they say is.

You intentionally started a thread to try to berate people because of what they think?
Help me out on this cuz it sounds like your baiting ats members that dont think like you do. Just my observation.

Now im really amazed this thread is not closed.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If there is no NWO, then why the heck are so many countries becoming police states?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't see many countries becoming police state's. Which one's are? Certainly not america atleast or the uk, or germany, etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
WHAT!?

America and the UK are slowly becoming police states. Look at evolution of the police forces and amount of surveillance which we have.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would recomend going to your local police station and telling them to stop being a part of the "police state". Those police officer's are normal people, just like you and me with family's they serve and protect along with you and me. Camera's are starting to become more common place because people are starting to not give a damn about the law anymore. There's not enough police to catch all these people who could care less about what they do. Personally, I don't think your appreciating the protection these people provide, keeping you out of harms way and making it easier to catch a criminal if a crime was commited against you. I'm sure your local police officer would greatfully appreciate your level of thanks for his service towards the community.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So apart from some people being stopped by the police for no reason, (links coming below) the power that Charles Clarke is about to give police, the terroism bill on how long a suspect can be detained, and the Patriot Act aren't steps towards a police state?

The police officers are being used just as much as you and I are.

Guilty until proven innocent?
Tracking every car across Britain
Australia
English Classrooms
Britain becoming a police state (started by me)
More Australia
Terror threat to push Police State

Seems to me like a rubbish set of films with a recurring theme....

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't honestly think theres an NWO, nor do I belive that the US is becoming a police state. I started this thread to raise a new question: If the NWO is taking over, what the hell are you people doing to stop it? And so far i've aparently 'tried to turn the children into terrorists' and baited people in an attack and bickered.. But no conclusive answer to the original question..

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There are a number of things you can do.
1.Home schoool your kids. They get filled to the gills everyday by people would want them to be obedient workers not critical thinkers.
2.Do not allow your kids to watch American cable or network news. These programs are filled with occult themes, invading enemies,and fear tactics.
3. Attempt to pay off your mortgage as quickly as possible. Also attempt as soon as possible to liquidate all currency based savings and investments into precious metals. We have already seen bankruptcy laws inpacted in 05' and credit card companies got whopping legislation passed.
4. Stop wasting you time on politics. It is an illusion in America. We are not a Democracy. Move somewhere where you feel you have a say in your future. It isn't the USA.
5.Stop playing military based video games. It makes you easy fodder for the NWO.Conditioning you to accepting the violence and chaos.

These things certainly won't stop a NWO effort. It will however allow for you and your family to be less affected.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join