It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu is a Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

The Lancet confirms bird flu is a scum as proved below designed to instill fear and panic by big pharma in conjunction with terrorism fears and erode civil liberties.

i quote;-

Finally Medical Journal Admits the Truth About Bird Flu

" The British Medical Journal recently featured an editorial on the bird flu in which they state the following:

The lack of sustained human-to-human transmission suggests that this AH5N1 avian virus does not currently have the capacity to cause a human pandemic".

Well yes, that's exactly what everyone has been saying all along

However, if AH5N1 develops the ability for human to human transmission, then there is a real possiblity of a major pandemic. Most likely way for that to happen would be for a person already infected with 'human' flu to come into contact with an AH5N1 infected bird. Whilst this may not happen this year, or next year, it could happen one day. And it's for when that one day arrives that the meidcal world is preparing.

So there's no scam, no hoax, just some people who have misunderstood what they've been told

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
well I am not rushing out to get vac...but I have added another rule to my rule book:

no kissing chickens!! I repeat... NO kissing chickens!!
oh only if its 'wrapped in plastic!'

Turkeys are ok tho!

I think it's being blown out of proportion, The greatest way to make money is create a virus then sell the antivirus! the same as mission impossible 2!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
The greatest way to make money is create a virus then sell the antivirus!

Even better if the virus is a theoretical mutation of a genuine natural one..... Costs nothing to create and no-one will know if the anti-virus works until/unless the mutation does occur. And will luck it won't. Quids in all round

Of course, aside from all this, sooner or later a type of bird flu will mutate into a form that affects, and can be spread by, humans..... It's happened many times before, sure as eggs is eggs it'll happen again

And don't forget, Spanish 'flu was real, not some hoax.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

thats right folks if you get injured or killed by this mercury laced vaccine no compensation for you YOU ,YOU POOR YOU.

If thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative in vaccines is in Tamiflu, that is where the legitimate concern is with sideaffects is...
plenty of info on thirmerosal, especially re childrens vaccinations & autism..!
see:

"The US Autism Epidemic is Out of Control - Over 100,000 children will be newly diagnosed with autism this year in the US. This is an increase of over 500%. There is an increasing amount of research being conducted into the possible link between autism and vaccination. Readers of the Autism Research Review International (ARRI) are well aware of the autism-vaccine controversy, but until now the mass media have been kept largely in the dark. In Britain, where there has been an epidemic of autism, with hundreds of families registering for projected class-action law suits, some newspapers have been devoting half-page or larger articles to the controversy. Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.

February 9, 2004 - The Institute of Medicine held a meeting to review research that has been found, which links thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative in vaccines, and neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism. The panel used data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Datalink, which concluded that children who are given three thimerosal-containing vaccines are 27 times more likely to develop autism than children who receive thimerosol-free vaccines..." www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
you think the bird flu is a hoax? then you must also think the people who died from it are a hoax. theres no bird flu cases in canada or usa yet because the birds with the flu didnt migrate to our country yet! whenever they fly here then the # hits the fan.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It's the media that's hyping it up not the Scientists. They are rightfully concerned but when they talk to reporters all they hear is "that it's very similiar to the Spanish Flu" and they jump on it.

"If it bleeds it leads" as the saying in the newsworld goes. Bad News sells papers while good news gets buried on page 17.

Remember there are untold Millions living in unsanitary conditions. Conditions that are ripe for a epidemic and it's not if it happens but when.

Should Bird Flu reach H2H status it will affect the poor and underdeveloped countries the most, we here in the developed world will see it coming and most of us will be able to dodge it.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It hasnt mutated into a strain that can be transmitted between humans! That is the propaganda and fear....
Bird Flu has killed people BUT those people came into direct contact and handled contaminated birds!

those people didn't catch it from another human!!

everyone is living in fear.......if this and if that....

have there been anycases of birds actually dying of bird flu in US or AU? no not to my knowledge...but please post url with proof of contrary...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Remember there are untold Millions living in unsanitary conditions. Conditions that are ripe for a epidemic and it's not if it happens but when.

Should Bird Flu reach H2H status it will affect the poor and underdeveloped countries the most, we here in the developed world will see it coming and most of us will be able to dodge it.

clap clap clap
that's right!!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some Good H5N1 news for a change....

www.eurekalert.org...

They have developed a vaccine that is 100% effective in poultry and apparently works with multiple variants of the virus as well.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Bird flu

war on terrorism

war on drugs

all hoaxs the federal government benefits from all this stuff but many of you sheeple are too brainwashed to figure it out on you're own and thats the real sad part.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
While your post does bring up some good points about Rumsfeld's profiting from a pandemic, I didn't read anything to show that bird flu is a hoax.

Originally posted by esecallum

The lack of sustained human-to-human transmission suggests that this AH5N1 avian virus does not currently have the capacity to cause a human pandemic".

Could you please provide a link to the source where you obtained that information? I may be wrong as I am no expert, but that statement regardless of the source does nothing to show that H5N1 is a hoax. It even says right in the quote that it "does not currently have the capacity..." While this may be true at the moment, the virus could mutate and take a form that is quite easily spread from person to person.

Although I do have a problem with Rumsfeld gaining money from mass panic, I dont think that can be looked at as evidence to call bird flu a hoax. Maybe the real hoax lies with Tamiflu. The makers of Tamiflu claim that it's effective against bird flu, while in reality it might not be. I don't think there's any denying the possibility of a pandemic resulting from an H5N1 mutation, but there is definately "something up" with the government's handling of it.

UO

PS:
Next time, please do not label the thread in all caps, it gets annoying and it's against the rules

And also, might I suggest the use of the [ ex ] and [ /ex ] tags, it makes things much easier to read.

yes it doesnt at the time..in the future it mjight have the power you never know

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
While your post does bring up some good points about Rumsfeld's profiting from a pandemic, I didn't read anything to show that bird flu is a hoax.

Although I do have a problem with Rumsfeld gaining money from mass panic, I dont think that can be looked at as evidence to call bird flu a hoax.

Why would Rumsfeld want more money? Hasnt he at 70 years of age got enough money? Why would he need more at his age? I dont think he has anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Get a grip everyone. There is no hoax being perpetrated. Keep your inane conspriary theories to yourselves.

- H5N1 was around long before governments knew was a virus was.

- Get your facts straight if you want to create a plausible conspriary, the stuff presented here lacks even fundamental knowledge of viral evolutions.

- If your anywhere near as smart as you think you are...you will already have started prepping for a long substained quarrantine period...if not I would advise checking out the prep threads...that would be smart.

Damn..I've spent too much time here already...It does not matter, really. The smart ones will survive and the ignorant will perish.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Remember me? I remember you.

To other users here, I ought to point out that ese callum is not a doctor, and that the "medical practices" he promotes are at best dangerous and at worst potentially fatal.

He has been banned from a number of forums for promoting activities which would harm or kill patients.

He has been reported to the authorities in New York, as he claims to be a qualified doctor and to work there.

Colloidal silver is toxic (that's why it kills bacteria, but not viri like HIV/AIDs).

Ozone corrodes flesh and worsens lung conditions such as asthma or bronchitis.

Magnetism and electrical fields have no effect on the bloodstream, nor on anything living in that bloodstream.

If you get hold of proper contact details for ese callum, please pass them on to the police IMMEDIATELY.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im inclined to believe that the bird flu itself is not a hoax, as it has been identified and infected people, however I do believe that the hoax may be the stories of mass infections and mass deaths may be somewhat of a hoax, just to make money producing and making money from sales of vaccines and medicines.

Kiteman, do you have anything concrete to back up what yo have posted in regards to the treatments you spoke of killing people, and the claims regarding ese callum? I ask because at present I am involved in seeking out the use of some of the treatments you mention and have pretty reliable Drs working with me in regards to these treatments.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I really wonder as to the state of health of all those dead prior to contracting the disease. I mean they call it a flu and the flu really isnt that bad if you are in generally good health, or maybe I am just an exception to the rule. Havent we all had some form of the flu one time or the other especially while in school.
The funniest thing happened to me the other day which I think will show the mindset of most and add substance to the "omigod I am gonna die, I better get a shot" type of thinking.
I was sitting in my living room with my sister and sister-in-law and CNN was on and they ran a short report about the flu and talk about about the fears and what not. Of course I saw through the news as for what it was. Nothing no substance no news just rehashing peoples fears. My sister on the other hand started talking in a concerned manner and were questioning what ifs and both said all their family will get the shot. I laughed and of course they looked at me as if I had just started laughing during a sermon at church. I told them I will never get a shot of anything again as god(whatever you want to call it) has given my body the code to beat anything man-made or other. They being very devote christians (go twice a week type) said I was crazy and that they would pray for me. I knowing full well not to argue logic with a religious person as they are incapable of it. But......I coulldnt help myself so I started rambling of various knowledge that I have incurred from various source that has lead me to believe that if there ever comes a time to panic, now is not it. I dont think they listened to a word I said all they kept arguing was the 30 second bytes of information from cnn. SO I changed the subject.
The point I am trying to make is the divide between the intelligence and ignorance seems to almost over-powering, because you cant reason with those that dont listen but I will never give up.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If it does exist then there's always one way to handle it while its airborne
look here in my fire thread!!!!
it might not be much,but it could be useful

[edit on 4-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I'm with NetChook on this one. i do believe Bird Flu to be a perpetrated control and fear mechanism which I call the ultimate terror threat.

I have no doubt that people have contracted the disease. I have no doubt some have died of the disease but I also have doubts on the authenticity of the bird flu and it's origins.

Has Bird Flu been deliberately placed in Asia to purposfully begin a pandemic and mass population control?..... What....... wasn't AIDS working fast enough for them.

Hmmm, you bring up a few interesting points here. I have posted about this before. I lived in Vietnam during the time of the Bird flu outbreak. In Hanoi the expat population is very small, so there are very few secrets. The WHO had a strong controlling hand in the situation. They immediately took over, they controlled all the testing of the "infected birds and humans". The word on the street was that Vietnam was being used to test to the "vaccines" and more importantly that through the WHO, the IMF was attempting to manipulate the Vietnamese government. This all happened around the time that Vietnam was preparing to enter the WTO. I obviously no proof of this...just heresay, but it's interesting all the same.

I will also add that if I didn't have access to CNN while living in Vietnam I would not have been aware of the extent of the "epidemic", as life carried on quite normally, apart from the influx of WHO people and their hummers.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by deessell]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In my opinion, I believe that the Avian Influenza is used as "fear propaganda". However, the virus was not strong enough. People have already forgotten about it. Well at least that's what I noticed.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I dont know if its a hoax but I say its a scare tactic and really no threat.

Remember all the other great plagues they loved to scare the people with.

Ebola
SARS
West Nile
Mad Cow

and now

Bird Flu

Remember how they made each one to seem like the next great plague? They really killed alot of people.

Mean while in the real world Malaria kills something like one one person every 30 seconds, more than a million people worldwide each year. When was the last time we heard of Malaria in the news?

[edit on 26-1-2006 by ShadowXIX]

anyone remember all that corporate sponsored BS about billions dying?

only winners are the corporate media.made tons of money

and the vaccine makers.

rumsfield with a $36 million paycheck for his stock in tamiflu promoted using planted sources...the bogus vaccines which causes terrible side effects in japanese children.

why are all those corrupt doctors who were waffling on and on with their corporate sponsered scare stories not being arrested for fraud and corruption.

and all the media jackasses spouting this bs at the time.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by esecallum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join