It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I see 5 years ago at night?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
When I was 11 or 12, my class and another were having a sleep over at the school. It was around 10 o'clock at night and we were in the middle of watching a movie and my friend wanted to go to to the toilet, and when I was that age you had to have someone go with you; so that someone was me. The toilets are located outside, but they're fenced in and are attatched to the back of the school.

Anyways, while he was in the toilets I got a drink, (the taps are in the same area as the toilets), and then as he was coming out of the toilet I turned to my side and saw something standing at the gated entrance staring at me. He/it was in all black, no face, and had a hood over it's head. It just stood there lifeless looking at me, I know for certain that it wasn't a person. After staring at it for 5 or so seconds, I told my friend and we both looked at it together for 2 seconds before running back down the hall as fast as we could and told the teacher about it. She said it was probaly just the security guard.

What could've it been? It didn't look like any security guard, and it was pretty damn tall.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Looks like you've had a run in with a so called 'shadow person'(which i do believe in).

Sorry that i havent supplied much info,its just that i wanna see if my avatar has worked,

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Are shadow people whole though? As in, not ghosts, you can't see through them.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Shadow people tend to be seen as all sorts of entities, ranging from animals, to just blobs, and human figures. Same thing is with how well you can see through them. As for above, i too agree that you had a run in with "Shadowman" as ive grown to call him.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
How come it just stood there? It didn't move or anything...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I dont know the answer to that one, much the same as i dont know why people do the things that they do. Maybe his back was to you and he was looking away from the building at some sort of wildlife? Or maybe he was thirsty too and was waiting till you were done. Ive only seen shadowman a few times dead on, and its quite un-nerving if your not aware of what your seeing. Now i look for him all the time, gotta keep 'em on their toes. Keep your eyes open im sure you'll spot him/it/them again. I see one at least once a day now. Im not too fluent on the topic though, other than first hand experience. There are a few other threads here talking about his shadowyness, but all are about the same in terms of content. There is a supposed picture of a shadow creature floating around here somewhere too, not sure its location, and im not too fluent at this whole board thing yet or id give you a link. But you can search for it.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hmm. Well it didn't have it's back to me, and now that I think of it; I think it had red eyes. I'm not 100% sure on that though, my memory's a bit hazy.
There's a locked fence/gate, he wouldn't be able to get in lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Heh, the red eyes comment sent chills down my spine. Haven't had that response to shadowman in awhile. Yeah the first time i saw him face to face there were red eyes. But only that one time. Of course the eyes could still be there, he does move pretty fast, and i never do seem to get a good view of him. Like i said the few times i saw him up close and personal only once did i see the eyes, and that would be the first time. I posted the event somewhere on this site, but alas i can not locate it. And its terribly long. But ill never forget those eyes. Of course mine was laying next to me in bed, so a bit more disturbing than the hallway encounter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

theres the link to the topic with my ac# in it, finnaly found it (i hate being a noooob)

[edit on 1/7/2006 by adigregorio]

fixed link

[edit on 7-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Glad I wasn't that close to him, heh.
Is this the picture you meant? www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
Mine didn't look like that, but maybe they all look different.

I'd just like to add, incase you misunderstood it, that the thing was outside behind the wired fence while I was also outside but under a roof.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhh, i gotcha now. Heh i havent slept yet having trouble keeping concentration. Yeah regardless of your and its location i do belive you had a run in with a shadow being. I dont reccomend getting freaked out by them. For ive been having sightings for awhile now, and its yet to do anything "bad". At least nothing that i can detect. Just seems like they are observing us. Rather annoying though, specially those late nights.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Im new and all first post and everything but to the point.

Apparently When me and my mom had a talk on OBE and brought up the fact of a shadow person and stated she had a red dot on her forehead or something. As if the shadow person left it there.

Im sorry I don't remember the whole story directly but she was in my grandmother's house (A big Baptist devout person) And has a bible or 2 and a Cross or picture of Jesus in every room of the house. All I remember my mother saying was she remembers it having the red-eyes as mentioned and the Red dot on her forehead

And I just remembered that she stated seeing the red dot on her forehead in the mirror. At the time and still am the leading paranomal person in the house but, I still don't know what to make of it yet about the red dot and all.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity Nventual what made you so certain that what you were seeing wasn't human?

Here's some more links to shadow pictures. Did your creature resemble any of these?

www.ghoststudy.com...

www.haunteddiary.com...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

The photo on the coast to coast am website looks suspiciously fake to me, but creepy none the less.

BTW I've seen the photo linked to earlier in the thread and it gives me the creeps every time I see it. I have no idea what it could be, and it happens to be in two photos by the webcam. I've had my own experiences with these things, with other witnesses to corroborate, but that's another thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have a different theory on what it is you possibly saw. Perhaps you witnessed a "mothman"...I have read numerous descriptions and accounts of these type sigtings, and they sound suspiciously like you said. Tall, with Red eyes. I have a question though....were the red eyes almost like swirling? I have no idea maybe you saw a shadow person but a mothman also sounds to me like a possibility. But if I was you and saw that, I would have been so scared oh man ahhahahaha

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
what is the Shadow people?? Alien. ghost?? Demon from hell???

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It just didn't feel human. The way it stared at me felt lifeless and it was taller than most adults.
It didn't look like any of the ones in those pictures. It might've been see-through like a shadow or not, I wouldn't know because it was at night.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Did it maybe look like somethin in one of the following links?...

www.gettysburgghosts.net...

www.paraview.com...

Those pics are by no means exactly what mothman looks like, for there is no really clear pics of one. However, you said it was tall and dark, with red eyes, and that sounds mothman like.

I haven't really investigated the shadow people, but sounds suspicioulsy mothman like to me... If you haven't already, you should watch The Mothman Prophecies, quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Were I live in Australia, I don't think there's ever been any Mothman sightings.
I distinctly remember the figure wearing a hood, and it didn't have wings, lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hahahahahah then i have absolutely no idea...how bout a dementor, like in harry potter(if you read those)

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You say it didn't move. eh? Well, the one shadow creature I seen stood perfectly still too (at first) No one knows wtf these things are, many theories. My thread The one thing that angers me is how many people jump to conclusions on what exactly shadow creatures are. They aren't like anything else we know about, no one can say what they are, we can only come up with possibilities. As you can all see here: Shadow People I'd provide more links, but hey, that's what the search function is here for.

edit: I doubt that they have a connection to mothman, where did you all come up with that crap? mothman has wings and is brown, not pitch shadow black.

[edit on 101/8/0606 by Acekwak]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Did it look like a sea-horse? Kidding....

[edit on 9-1-2006 by librasleep]

[edit on 9-1-2006 by librasleep]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join