It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I see 5 years ago at night?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Damn no mothman...

I'm begining to miss that big guy

Haha, but I still don't want to meet him/it (if it exists)

Oh and Lost rocks!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
From what ive experienced these are very seperate from "Mothman" (however i may have seen him the other night) The many encounters i have with these "shadow-things" have yet to help me determine if i see a "life-form" or some sort of annomaly (sp?) They do seem to "vanish" when you try to look at them dead on. Which makes me thing they dont want to be seen. But that is just my assumption of what is going on, and it could very well be wrong. However, i will state that the experience i had with the one on my bed, that was definatly something more than a "fleeting shadow". It had the shape and weight of a body, and those red eyes. I thought "Mothman" for at least a month afterward, but no serious accident or catastrophe happened, so i have to assume it wasn't him. And i didnt have the other signs, phone calls etc. I've been challanging both the "shadow-men" and "Mothman" for a show-down, but so far no call no show (well maybe, like i said i may have seen the moth earlier this week but thats for another time i suppose)

<< 1   >>

join