It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bird Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I've heard about a species of birdlike aliens. Does anybody know if they'r ereal? If so are they kind?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Oh no - not those. Careful it's not the birds - It's what comes out of them

On a serious note. People make up an alien every week. We have yet to get a good ol Gray on a table that isn't faked, so how can we validate a zoo of so many others? File it under Fiction or spread some bread crumbs around suspected areas.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Darn it nullster, you are close to spoiling something. Based upon the recent devolution in the area,
I have a bet going as to just when "The Tooth Farey Race is a Reality" will show up here. I almost
have a partial win here if you sorta just let it ride.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Please stay on topic, namely The Bird Aliens.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hmmm Actually I am liking this Alien/Bird Hybrid thing.
Alienumus~Canariumus
Any other ideas?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here you go..you can check out this link if your intrested in the "bird people"

personally i believe they could be real...in fact,i think another race of humans ,some how mixed there genetics with theres..and thats were we have the concepts of angels having wings.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

[edit on 9-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

[edit on 9-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Alienumus~Canariumus
Any other ideas?

On topic, i personally have not heard of these aliens

OT

wow.. may i ask what you use for your 3d rendering?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hopefully, the topic will not elude me on this try.
My most favorite "bird aliens" and specific one was Fylh, the Trystian as told by Andre Norton in
her 1953 book titled Star Rangers, now available as Star Soldiers. I recommend it, available here

www.amazon.com...

In the third of the Uplift series, The Uplift War presents the antagonist species called Gubru, the
high tech bird aliens. In fact they are main players throughout the book. In the second book
of the series, you will find that they do, indeed, taste like chicken. The author's sense of humor I think.
The book review is here but you will regret it if you do not start with the first book of the series.

kimmel.tripod.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I guess the Lion aliens are much more popular than bird aliens. Maybe it's an avian flu issue. Or that cats eat birds

noslenwerd- Combo of Lightwave/ZBrush
ZBrush to model figures then Lightwave to texture/render/animate.

nightwing for a second there, I thought you flew the coop with your links. but I see they're Science Fiction. Mr Wing has a soft spot for birds?

[edit on 11-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Do you think the in-breading between real birds and alians could be the reason for baird flu. lol j/k

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Is there any particular incident tied to these "Bird Aliens"? Any sightings of them? Your giving us a very vague topic.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Is there any particular incident tied to these "Bird Aliens"? Any sightings of them? Your giving us a very vague topic.

They dont have any reason to come here and show themselves..maybe if you owned a spacecraft you can visit them on there planet...but they do have some of there buddies here now..called the dracos or "winged" serpents..these aliens are offspring of the carcians/"bird people"

how else do you think dragons have wings?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullsterOn a serious note. People make up an alien every week. We have yet to get a good ol Gray on a table that isn't faked, so how can we validate a zoo of so many others? File it under Fiction or spread some bread crumbs around suspected areas.

I'm waiting for the clam aliens, myself.

Like Nullster said, there's a new made-up or "channeled" alien race every week. They all seem to have some sort of illogical agenda (eating people, when the other accounts of their tech indicate they're super-advanced and have more than enough brainpower to understand farming -- or -- coming here for gold (which is a common element in the universe!) -- or -- coming here to conquer the Earth; something they haven't managed to do in 60 years -- or -- coming to present some goofy New Age Message that could have been channeled out of anyone's left ear.

The key to knowing they're all fakes is to ask them a few technical questions. Most of the people who swear they're passing along messages from Highly Advanced Civilizations won't be able to answer some very basic questions about chemistry and physics... questions so simple that any scientist of the 1800's could answer accurately.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

They dont have any reason to come here and show themselves..maybe if you owned a spacecraft you can visit them on there planet...but they do have some of there buddies here now..called the dracos or "winged" serpents..these aliens are offspring of the carcians/"bird people"

how else do you think dragons have wings?

Mmm, I assume your implying that they may explain angels? But they stopped coming to Earth...you mean. Yes?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Mmm, I assume your implying that they may explain angels? But they stopped coming to Earth...you mean. Yes?

Aliens have been coming to earth before humankind was created..angels are nothing more then aliens, and yes they stil do come here..as for the "bird people" they live in orion and prolly dont care to much about whats happening here..on the other hand we have the draco's who are offspring of the "bird people" they have been here since the garden of eden..they live underground...have you seen that movie called "the cave"?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
MagicPriest420 - So you have proof of this or this your belief? It's one hing to say "wouldn't it be cool if..." and another to make a "Bold statement" as fact.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

MagicPriest420 - So you have proof of this or this your belief? It's one hing to say "wouldn't it be cool if..." and anookther to make a "Bold statement" as fact.

Its what i believe...i cant prove it

everything i say is a bold statement! ok?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
"Mr Wing has a soft spot for birds?" == nullster

I cant believe I am going to answer this. I grew up with a fascination
for dinosaurs. These days we are finding extensive paleontological evidence that
the dinosaurs (theropods) are still with us as birds. Do you realize
I am now at risk of being the "source" for linking the bird aliens with the
Reptilians. I would lose my appetite for weeks.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Aliens have been coming to earth before humankind was created..angels are nothing more then aliens, and yes they stil do come here..as for the "bird people" they live in orion and prolly dont care to much about whats happening here..on the other hand we have the draco's who are offspring of the "bird people" they have been here since the garden of eden..they live underground...have you seen that movie called "the cave"?

I haven't seen that movie, but I read the review once. So, what proof do you have of them exactly? These bird aliens, you shoulden't just make an assumption that they exist, you need some evidence, atleast.

I mean, aliens are one thing. You don't really need hard evidence that they exist since the universe is so huge. But, when you get into specifics like bird aliens and what there doing, you need some evidence for that, yah know.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Alienumus~Canariumus
Any other ideas?

This "BIRD Alien" race might have started the BIRD FLU! YES I KNEW THERE was a connection!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join