It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bird Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I had a dream where i was visited by Bird People. They were Red and Orange in color, Stood like men but had wings for arms, Man and bird like bodies and feathers. They looked much like men in the face but with soft delicate white feathers on the face like a beard. They had puffed up chests but were not much larger thatn a man around except for the wings. They landed quickly but uniformly. One landed before me then with in a second a handfull landed behind him. They seemed like soldiers or High ranking men decause of their stature and I think they had medals or necklaces of goldish metal around their necks. In my dream they had come to tell me something or help me, but I had fear. I am still wondering what the hell I was supposed to gather from this dream other than awareness.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I read a book by Poul Anderson that had two species of... hm... bird people aliens? Other than that, i never heard anything about bird aliens. Well, bird aliens i can deal with, its the day I'll hear about spider aliens I'll freak out!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, there are those ones too (the bird ones) but once again, it's all about how one interprets the word "aliens". This said though, yes, there are 'bird' ones too.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Bird aliens could you imagine if they might have come to earth at one time who knows

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In the Mahabahrata, an ancient Indian text, there is mentiion of the Garuda, a bird man, that figths against the Naga, the serpent people. They were thought to have come from underground and were at one time slaves of the Nagas. Kinda wonder if there is a connection between this story and the Hopi/pueblo myths of the "people of the lizard" that drove them to the surface to live.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
bird aliens???
i love this thread, but lion aliens are cooler

[edit on 14-2-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
what about amphibian aliens or non-vertebret aliens like sponges! or are the grey's amphibian they have been caught stealing water!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuclear
I've heard about a species of birdlike aliens. Does anybody know if they'r ereal? If so are they kind?

well you know you could always do some research to find out
for example you could type bird aliens in google

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nullster

That picture was hilarious.
The Universe is infinite, so there are aswell infite possibillities.
I'm sure that there must be some type of humanoid beings that evolved from birds offcourse.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Considering all the species that could have evolved in this universe, Bird-like alien species might just be a possibility. Not all humanoid species evolved from Apes you know.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

we have a real gray

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

we have a real gray

Greetings Earthling. My mission in your solar system is to probe Uranus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join