It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Conference 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The "List" that is bandied about is ambiguous at best anyways.

What do you think the source of the "List" is and given the potential sources, what motivation is there for the sources to give a real list or have some rather glaring ommissions?

A rather glaring circular conundrum.

Perhap my years in Leiden make me rather more doubtful of these matters...

Eva

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Many ways to look at it, I would say.

Either:

1. This list is the real deal

2. Someone wants to make us THINK this list is the real deal

3. It’s accurate, but strange enough that someone wants us to believe it’s been ‘adjusted’ so as to send people off on a wild goose chase where none exists

or

4. It’s completely off, but a good list to put out there for speculation whilst the real players are hidden in the background

So many options.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think the meeting is a smokescreen this year, the real meeting will take place with the top select cadre. As one member mentioned, the purpose of the hidden meeting is to select the next POTUSA. And to further solidify how much profit on refined oil will be permitted, as the "chain store" moguls are upset about their profits dropping.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by ladr]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Halifax, Nova Scotia....

EDIT: not till later this year though...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A secretive organization posting a manifest of its attendees?

Clearly a smokescreen from the real meeting, Ladr is correct.

Deflection and counter intelligence is the paradigm of such an organization, trust me.

Eva

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Deflection and counter-intelligence is good, yes. But how much better would it be to put something out there that is the flat-out, god’s honest truth, and have others manipulate it in their own mind of their own accord?

No effort on your part at all, just make it so obvious that others believe there’s no way it COULD be.

That's an even bigger accomplishment...

There's a quote that says "The biggest trick the Devil ever played, was convincing the world that he didn't exist."

[edit on 4/4/2006 by Eva]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Bilderberg may well meet in the Easter week, 13-16th April, somewhere in Austria.

www.bilderberg.org...

Any one here from Austria that confirm this?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Somewhere in Austria? Maybe a name which cannot be mentioned here? The perfect hideout. A place which name get caught up by every familyfriendly sensors.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"Innsbruk" was brought up,
what is that place like Hellmutt? is it in the middle of no where?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Its a holzer land all the way, a well known skiing destination

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
"Innsbruk" was brought up,
what is that place like Hellmutt? is it in the middle of no where?

I think it´s a bit away from Innsbrück. This is "Upper Austria"...

en.wikipedia.org...

Towns in Upper Austria include

#ing (popular among tourists)

Eva

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The question to all is whether Austria the legitimate location or simply the one certain entities would like you to believe is legitimate.

ax5kl662

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Austria is interesting given the current seat of the leadership of the EU. It does give excuses for certain people to be in the area on other business. But this can be said of many locations.

Checking the press releases of certain organs and companies will give you more clues.

I cannot, but others may want to heed my advice.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I live in Austria.

I am also quite busy though, so I can't really travel anywhere right now

If they meet in Vienna then I could take a few pics, otherwise we will have to use our imagination

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Donald Rumsfeld didn’t attend last year?

The location in Canada may be in Banff, Alberta. It is a pretty secure location and this is where the G8 met last time they were in Canada.

Uh no they met in an exclusive resort (owned by one of Canada's biggest banks), north of Toronto Ontario.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Uh no they met in an exclusive resort (owned by one of Canada's biggest banks), north of Toronto Ontario.

G8 Summit 2002. June 26–June 27 Canada Kananaskis, Alberta

I have a good memory of things that happen in my "back yard"
You must be thinking of the meeting in 1988. G8 has come to Canada twice since then.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Donald Rumsfeld didn’t attend last year?

The location in Canada may be in Banff, Alberta. It is a pretty secure location and this is where the G8 met last time they were in Canada.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In one of the earlier posts, I noted a favorite of mine, and that was the Bilderberger top 100 list.

The Link went deeper than it should, although I understand the intent was to offer names.

www.bilderberg.org...

This link is a Web Page dedicated to the Annual meetings, with details from 91 to 2005.

Reviewing each Year, you can find some people, such as Conrad Black, Henry Kissenger and Queen Beatrix that have been at these meetings most, if not all those years.

Along side with this, is the more important matter of what they each represent. Oil, Banks, Newpapers, and select Corperations. The list goes on and is specific.

Ministers of Trade, Professers, Chancellors, EEC Foreign Ministers, Ambassadors and Military Personel, such as Nato Supreme Allied Commander, John Glavin

Lafarge, Lufthansa, Fiat, ATT, News International, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, AIG Insurance, Council of Foreign Relations, Brookings Institute, NBC News, Citi Corp, Chase Manhatten. All Companies which either are directly represented and/or part of the Organization. And this list goes on and on.

These people make up a regular majority of these annual meetings. Every year, some twenty or so new people arrive, or replace vacant spots. Of course, 1991 was the Year of the Rat, (Sorry) the year of Bill Clinton's Intro.

The point I wish to make, is sit back with a Six Pack and a few packs of smokes, and review for yourself, each year upto 2005. The Names remain the same, and the new people, curiously enough, BECOME something in the year or so to follow their first visit. PM of Canada, Steven Harper. Bill Clinton, and the list goes on. These people are being presented to the Members for their blessing, and support of the Organization, and again, that organization is made up of the most Powerful People and Multinational Corperations on the earth.

Let us all know what your review of this concludes.

Just a passive get together, or enough to deserve and require indepth reporting and scrutiny.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
How about a public invite, why are we not allowed to attend meetings of this type, just because they do not desire the presence of normal citizens? I think its about time the normal citizens found them out and just somehow find a way to attend , with or without their consent. They just so easily go about their way plotting and planning whatever it is they plot and plan, untouched or even slightly challenged about their agenda, time to change all that somehow and let them know that they need to go way underground to have their meetings. Thats my opinion of these people and what I think or care about them is even less.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

G8 Summit 2002. June 26–June 27 Canada Kananaskis, Alberta

I have a good memory of things that happen in my "back yard"
You must be thinking of the meeting in 1988. G8 has come to Canada twice since then.

I assume that you live in Western Canada... myself I live in Toronto.

The meeting that was in King City north of Toronto was in 1996 and I remember it well. There has not been a meeting here since. I think the meeting you are referring to was a G8 meeting which I also remembered. Prior to 2000 records of meetings I am having difficulty finding a list right now but will post other Canadian meetings as I find them. I know that Bilderberg met in Canada prior to 1996 and you may be referring to one of those meetings in 1988.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join