It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Conference 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I know that Bilderberg met in Canada prior to 1996 and you may be referring to one of those meetings in 1988.

Your have a fairly good recollection my Alien Looking friend.

1996 Bilderberg Conference - 30th May - 2nd June, CIBC Leadership Centre, Toronto, Canada

The previous post I gave, in the above, covers them all from 91 to 05.

Attention

Note to those reviewing it. The Page automatically calls up 2002, but by scolling up, to the top of that link, the Yearly Meetings are noted and have seperate links for each.

I did not note, this went direct to the 02 points directly, but it is quite easy to get to the Top of that Page for the Other details.

Ciao

Shane

P.S. Denythestatus, try and get out a little. You certainly are looking pale my friend. (Just in Fun, with no ill will intended.)

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Shane]

[Mod edit - quote tags]

[edit on 15/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think the meeting you are referring to was a G8 meeting which I also remembered.

Yes the last G8 meeting in Canada is exactly what I was talking about.
I'm not sure how things got confused there.

Originally posted by Umbrax
Donald Rumsfeld didn’t attend last year?

The location in Canada may be in Banff, Alberta. It is a pretty secure location and this is where the G8 met last time they were in Canada.

Uh no they met in an exclusive resort (owned by one of Canada's biggest banks), north of Toronto Ontario.

I’ve always said it was the G8 meeting.

At any rate we now know that Bilderberg Conference is not being held there.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
with regards to cameron attending b/berg 2006, remember that many leaders given power attended b/berg some 2 to 3 years prior to taking office. If, and i think it its a big if he attends then we are in for a tory govt next time around. The only problem is that the conservatives tend not to be pro euro, and b/berg and illuminati are! WATCH TO SEE WHO ATTENDS THIS YEAR!!!!!!! Must say i would not mind and invite myself....

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Considering the post(s) regarding Austria/Vienna and a summit there on this board and at:

www.bilderberg.org...

coupled with yesterday's online SUN article regarding Mick Jagger refusing to give up the hotel suites at the Imperial Hotel in Vienna in June:

www.thesun.co.uk...

" Mick beats George to suite

Forty licks ... Jagger refuses to give up room for Bush

By THOMAS WHITAKER
Showbiz Reporter

PRESIDENT George Bush can’t get no satisfaction — after Mick Jagger grabbed his hotel room.

The Rolling Stone splashed out £3,600 a night for the suite days before the US leader tried to book it.

Now Mick, 62, who has been a fierce critic of the Bush-led war in Iraq, is refusing to give it up.

The veteran rocker hired the luxury Royal Suite at the five-star Imperial Hotel in Vienna, Austria, for June when the Stones are due to play a gig in the city.

Bush’s aides then tried to book it to tie in with a summit meeting..."

Perhaps this may be where Bilderberg 2006 will be?

[edit on 24-4-2006 by hydromatic]

Mod Edit: Methods of ''Quoting'' – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hydro, That's the first thing I thought about when I heard Jagger had more clout than the Beaver. He should, he sold his soul long before Bushy sold his.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have heard from a reliable source that the 2006 Bilderberg meeting will be taking place within the first two weeks of June, in Alberta, Canada.
I have researched this further myself and i predict that the meeting will be held at the Fairmont Palliser in Calgary, with the hotel booked out for Monday 12th June until Wednesday 14th June.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'd look within Banff
www.bilderberg.org...
I'll contact this guy while doing my own researches , he uncovered the secret location of the 2005 Bilderberg meeting after all

Marek Tysis
[email protected]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripe trashman
I have heard from a reliable source that the 2006 Bilderberg meeting will be taking place within the first two weeks of June, in Alberta, Canada.
I have researched this further myself and i predict that the meeting will be held at the Fairmont Palliser in Calgary, with the hotel booked out for Monday 12th June until Wednesday 14th June.

The Palliser huh?

That is the hotel downtown where all the "VIPs" usually stay when they are in Calgary.

I might be able to check it out but if it is during the week I’ll have to take my kids

I guess I can pretend to be taking pictures of them.

Originally posted by kalki

I'd look within Banff
www.bilderberg.org...

Didn't I say it might be in Banff? It is a better spot than downtown Calgary for this type of thing.

[edit on 10/5/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
email sent, let's see if Umbrax is the prophet

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just a thought to consider; How difficult might it be to create a database listing the "Bergers" and then cross-referencing those individuals to their known corporate "positions" both interlocking and stand alone and allegances to "other groups"? Stick with me for a minute here OK?

It might be something like this, perhaps not. A database that can only be added to by limited approved "data-wranglers" say 2 or 3 db whiz's (we don't want burn out as DB is boring and tedious and quite frankly for the gifted), volunteers willing to be "vetted" ATS style; that is you lie and we catch you... you know the rest about what happens to liars vis a vis ATS.

Anyway these "data-wranglers" would accept data for entry into a common query and analysis friendly software in several mirrored locations after submission and approval by a "board of authenticity and oversight" or some sort to verify the accuracy. The board might be elected or maybe even picked at random from membership standing for set length terms and staggered retirement to help continuity.

Now we need "data-collectors" (who might be just about anyone filling out a form of statement of knowledge and truth about an individual or corp being submitted for entry) to send "the goods" to the "board of authenticity" who would parse and kern the data verifying it's "truth" and "currency".

The board then sends "the official goods" off to the "data-herders" who'd be responsible for data entry and merges/purges of the goods and db maintenance and software "help" for users who'd be "us" (whoever "we" are).

What data to include? Start with about 80 fields and do a trial to see if that'd satisfy research and monitoring requests for data-points in the archive. If 80 fields aren't enough then do a little study to see "how much" is enough. Take an individual of interest in the NWO or whatever matrix and study them at the "data-collector" level and see how much is needed to be able to analyze that individual and there actions within that matrix. I am only talking about "public domain" knowledge of these folks - no laws must be broken to keep the data from "taint".

A for instance scenario of the use of such a db might be something like this. I wanna know about "Berger" McKenna from Canada (for whatever reason), being a member in good standing I forward the query to the board and then granted read only access to find out what that "Berger" is hooked up to in the way of BoDs, "clubs","societies", assets etc. and to know that the data is verified.

I suspect in 3 to 5 years such a DB would "round-out-nicely" the body of knowledge of many folks who play with our lives as if toys. Now databases are a wonderfully powerful tool in the right hands and minds and I don't think it is unreasonable to suggest that such documentation may be of great use for the greater good all for three reasons.

The first is context, these powerful "people" and their actions and associations when viewed separately are of note but when viewed in context to "other stuff they are into" some synthesis of new understanding and potential threat assessment is more obvious. An example: "Berger" Mckenna, a former provincial premier is "Carlyle", he stepped down as Ambassador to the USA in response to our new "Conservative" government. What's wrong with this picture? Who else is "Carlyle"? The Afghan Pres' and other former Presidents too. Hmmm who else is "Berger" and Canuck? Herr Harper and at least one other notable "leftist Canuckistani". So maybe it's just a show they put on for the masses to give the illusion of different political "stripes"? Perhaps not, but some might see potential exposition of the interlocking I'm talking about. Maybe not the best example, but ATS'ers are great at connecting the dots and very, very curious about such stuff. Context.

The second is the "indy-factor", if "we" create it and "they" can't control it might that not be a good thing in a world where "they" catalog and index and monitor "us"? Give 'em back a little of their own bitter medecine - no charge and legal. Indy.

The third is "prediction". I can't be exactly sure, but let's say we had the 1000 top "dudes of concern" and their activities and associations programmed and monitored by "us". We might be able to "see things coming bbeyond the horizon" through data interpretation and extrapolation. Imagine graphic "data-constellations and organizational drill down charts - that sort of thing. Prediction.

I'm not a big fan of the "Bergers" if what we suspect is true... but there's so much more between meetings and it's global. We may require new means to plot the "plots". Is this a valid idea these days? Is it even doable?

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i've just been informed of some possible venues and dates

-www.fairmont.com...
May 25th to 27th
May 31st to June 4th

-www.fairmont.com...
May 17th to may 28th

-Arrival site could be Ottawa

Gotta run for now but i'll find some time to see if that's possible.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We're sorry, but no rooms are available for your specified date range. Please modify your search criteria and try again.

i'd suspect that one
www.fairmont.com...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
credit to the doctor

The secretive group known as Bilderberg will hold its annual secret meeting at the posh Brook Street Resort a few miles from Ottawa, Canada, June 8-11.

other ATS thread

[edit on 22-5-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The location and part of the agenda was disclosed to American Free Press by a source inside Bilderberg’s inner circle.

and from bilderberg.org ;

22May06 - Ottawa - 8-11 June

Any Turkish speakers or translators??
See www.islamdeveti.org - OTTAWA 8-10 june 2006
website is down

Now can we trust a source inside Bilderberg’s inner circle? or an alibi?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kalki]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It would be interesting if the meeting is held at the Fairmont, this hotel chain and others are now in the the hands of a Saudi Prince.

I scrolled the list of names earlier but didn't see any Saudi's on there, unless I missed one.

Imagine if you owned a hotel chain where one of the biggest most secretive meetings of the most powerful and elite
were to take place. Would be a nice place to infilterate with insects wouldn't it.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

22May06 - Ottawa - 8-11 June
This venue and date has now been CONFIRMED!

See: www.americanfreepress.net - www.brookstreethotel.com - OTTAWA 8-11 June 2006

Any Turkish speakers or translators??
See www.islamdeveti.org

They added CONFIRMED! but with no additionnal details .. anyone can find an other source of CONFIRMATION (Ottawa)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here's a thought .......somehow get Brook Street Resort employees to obtain as much DNA of these attendees while they're there. Then attempt to clone them. Having 8 to 10 Etienne Davignon's walking around sure would dilute their objectives.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
credit to the doctor

The secretive group known as Bilderberg will hold its annual secret meeting at the posh Brook Street Resort a few miles from Ottawa, Canada, June 8-11.

other ATS thread

Oh well , i had the reply from the guy who discovered last year's venue...

The Doctor is right

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would like to order a bilderberger with cheese hold and hold the pickles.

Bastard NWO.... well at least the elite thinks Canada is awesome this would certainly explain our lack of enemies and vast wealth.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If this meeting is going to be in Ottawa (they may have 2 or 3 other places booked)
I can check it out. However I won't be able to check out much since security will be ultra tight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join