It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No flying disks- just US technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Go to the title
Apolloscams and NASA NAZI Moon Wars
Space Invasion by Illegal Aliens from NAZI Germany
Pentagon Projects BLUE BEAM and MOON BEAM

see the US planes. that is how ppl were fooled

P.S. the link can go out at some time so you would like to visit at another time

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When a gecites web site gets linked on a big site like ATS it will quickly exceed its data transfer limit and get temporarily shut down.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Is this one of those Nazis are on the moon conspiracy theories?

Why is this associated with US technology?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can't see the page. I'll presume this is partly about NAZI designed UFOs.

I have researched conventional and experimental German aircraft of WWII and many of the supposed UFO looking designs used conventional propulsion. There are a few interesting pictures floating around the Web these days of unusual shaped objects with German designations, but their origin and association with actual flying craft are unknown.
Worst case scenario is confusing the Go-229 (Ho-229) without its wings as an unfinished UFO.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by nullster]

PKD

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The topic has been discussed in this forum thousands of times. Unfortunatley, the moderators and certain other members here are paid disinformation agents, and will goto length to disprove such information. This entire board is a charrade used to collect users ip adresses and perform routine surveillence on their cell phones, computers and homes. The subject matter in the title of this thread has been covered up for over a century, and will continue to be covered up. Your better off just watching the History Channel and being a good little puppet like everyone else here, and prey to illumin... i mean aliens.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
The topic has been discussed in this forum thousands of times. Unfortunatley, the moderators and certain other members here are paid disinformation agents, and will goto length to disprove such information. This entire board is a charrade used to collect users ip adresses and perform routine surveillence on their cell phones, computers and homes. The subject matter in the title of this thread has been covered up for over a century, and will continue to be covered up. Your better off just watching the History Channel and being a good little puppet like everyone else here, and prey to illumin... i mean aliens.

Hee hee

Please, enlighten us more.

The subject matter in the title of this thread has been covered up for over a century

Thats deep. I've heard of rumers of the Vrill society having alien tech as far back as the 20s, but over a century??

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Unfortunatley, the moderators and certain other members here are paid disinformation agents, and will goto length to disprove such information. This entire board is a charrade used to collect users ip adresses and perform routine surveillence on their cell phones, computers and homes.

Hey, how come I'm staff and didn't know about this? You mean I could be a paid disinfo agent? Man, I need to sign up for that gig...would beat this 8-5 grind each day....

Wow, listening into cell calls, computer, home surveillance....we must have thousands of super secret staff members worldwide!

Seriously though, it's pretty easy to see that the US govt.'s early investigations into the UFO phenomena began with a national security threat, as these craft were faster than anything we had, and able to evade our radars and planes...so it posed a threat. Such programs wouldn't have been started if it was something we were behind, and we'd have FAR more advanced craft these days, if we had multi-mach craft back in the 40's.....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No, the author was saying that there were NAZIs at NASA and working with sciencce.
He showed photos of aircrafts that looks like "flying saucers" , so ppl might have thought them at that time flying saucers related to aliens just bcz they didn't know about the existence of such technologies. I liked to share the photos with you, I am not praying for illuminati or aliens, just showing that these aliens are the imagination of ppl. phewwww

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't buy it. Considering the amount of relunctance to enter WW1 & 2, then why would America have had Aircraft over places throughout the world to include China before the Wright brothers first flight?

Source / Link:

www.ufocasebook.com...

1870-Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. This photo is dubbed, "the oldest UFO photograph ever taken." This item was the subject of bidding at Ebay in 2002, when finally the photo was purchased for $385.00 by Samuel M. Sherman, who was the president of Independent-International Pictures Corp. This was originally a "stereo" photograph. Certainly it was difficult to manipulate photos at that time, and remember, there were no flying objects then; at least, not from this world.

Unless they are our technology, which incorporate time travelling.

edited to add:

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
— President Harry S. Truman, 1950.

To think, Americans are waiting for disclosure? Are they real?

Even if a president says so, a large portion of Americans still don't believe anyways.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Unfortunatley, the moderators and certain other members here are paid disinformation agents, and will goto length to disprove such information. This entire board is a charrade used to collect users ip adresses and perform routine surveillence on their cell phones, computers and homes.

Hey, how come I'm staff and didn't know about this?

Guess you are outside of that round circular donut shaped . .. . um .. . what's the word I'm looking for . .. . .uh . . .. .

OH YA, you are out of the "Loop"!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
Unfortunatley, the moderators and certain other members here are paid disinformation agents, and will goto length to disprove such information. This entire board is a charrade used to collect users ip adresses and perform routine surveillence on their cell phones, computers and homes. The subject matter in the title of this thread has been covered up for over a century, and will continue to be covered up. Your better off just watching the History Channel and being a good little puppet like everyone else here, and prey to illumin... i mean aliens.

Now what were we talking about?

Nothing to see here folks, move along now!

- One Man Short

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Before I move along....lets debate that bunny image shall we. Is that really one pancake or two?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Before I move along....lets debate that bunny image shall we. Is that really one pancake or two?

Looks like it may be two pancakes, no doesn't it?

Hmmm.

One bunny, with two pancakes on it's head.

Good observation, the symbolism is deep, very deep indeed.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok...Ok...you got me.

It was supposed to be ONE pancake, but the I-Hop Union Rep said we had to use a triple stack if we wanted to use it's pancakes for the photo shoot.

Then the bunny's people said No way in hell is our bunny gonna have a stack of flap jacks that high on his head! He has a reputation you know.

So a compromise was reached and we used 2 pancakes.

- One Man Short

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
there are other photos that can be seen on the site, if you are lucky to open it when it is working. regards

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No, the author was saying that there were NAZIs at NASA and working with sciencce.
He showed photos of aircrafts that looks like "flying saucers" , so ppl might have thought them at that time flying saucers related to aliens just bcz they didn't know about the existence of such technologies. I liked to share the photos with you, I am not praying for illuminati or aliens, just showing that these aliens are the imagination of ppl. phewwww

Only one problem then...

Such sightings PREDATE NASA...(created in 1958)
Some of the biggest UFO flaps, such as that in '47, are before NASA or any of these projects, were even on the drawing board.... "Flying Saucers" were household terms way before this stuff.....so to try and use them as the reason is a bit like putting the cart before the horse...

Actually, more problems...

NONE of our saucer shaped craft even begin to duplicate many of the perfermance characteristics of the craft in many sightings... Most of our saucer craft barely even gets off the ground... If any of them were even marginally successful designs, we'd have seen them incorporated into our military by now....publicly.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good contribution Wind. Acknowledgement of such programs are important. However, as Gazrok points out, and many threads on the same page of this particular forum demonstrate, Flying technology predates humanity's technology by thousands of years. I am not saying with absolute certainty it is not our technology (our ignorance of time travel does not discredit its plausibility), however the reports from all cultures, that date back to the beginning of our history can not be debated when millions of first hand observers are no longer present to defend their perspectives.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
Ok...Ok...you got me.

It was supposed to be ONE pancake, but the I-Hop Union Rep said we had to use a triple stack if we wanted to use it's pancakes for the photo shoot.

Ironic.

It takes a true man to admit when he has made an oversight, so your certainly a true man, One Man Short of Manhood.

Funny reply. Thanks for the

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

* Average annual snowfall: 256 inches
* Maximum snowfall in a season (1968-69): 566.4 inches
* Maximum snowfall in a calendar year (1969) 495.2 nches
www.mountwashington.org...

"Now, if we could just find that stupid mailbox..."

ET: Watch your back, Sarge,, and take care, over there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join