It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No flying disks- just US technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks Rand, I most certainly will, I'll also watch the backs of the rest of my troops as well. Don't worry about me, 7th tour to a warzone since 9-11, 3rd to Iraq. I seldom leave the base, mostly medical and firefighting on base (secure).

Not sure what that pic is a pic of. Could you elaborate, please?

Thanks,
John Paul.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I like the way all ufo sightings are supose to be American, i mean we have sightings too, wats to say there not from the UK. I mean c'mon its not just the Yanks who can invent stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
I like the way all ufo sightings are supose to be American, i mean we have sightings too, wats to say there not from the UK. I mean c'mon its not just the Yanks who can invent stuff.

Good point. I'm more inclined to believe some measure of sharing information pertaining to purposed (debated) alien visitation would also be shared between allies as well. And yes, interestingly enough I hear of numerous sightings in the UK.

hmmm .. .. .

China has the most amount of eyes. I wonder how many their residents see anually? Probably not a lot of crop circles in rice patties though, too wet.

Nothing against the Chinese, or rice for that matter. Just a curious inquiry. I do know one of the first recorded photos of a UFO originated from China pre-WWI. unsure of the date, but believe it was 1900 to 1910.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
But the military was there at the time of saucers, no? Besides, technologies are kept secret if they are important.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Not sure what that pic is a pic of. Could you elaborate, please?

www.ufocasebook.com...

1870-Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. This photo is dubbed, "the oldest UFO photograph ever taken."

Take the pic, convert it back to black-and-white (the original was not sepia-toned), and rotate -90 degrees. It's a 4x4 post in snow embankmentt; look carefully (it's a bit light, but then, this is from an awful jpeg) you can see the shadow cast by the post.

I think the the photo should be dubbed "the oldest UFO photograph prank ever pulled."

Sorry, i used to live in the Dakotas and Maine, I forgot there may be many people who've never seen a 30-foot snow enbankment up close.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is an obsean amount of UFO sigtings reported here in the UK, so much so that nearly every city has its own investigators.

MARA

You can also see are world famouse waterfront there.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Damn, was going to answer this one...

but seems Rand beat me to it, hehe... As far as I know, it's the oldest UFO pic on record, though kind of resembles the Millenium Falcon coming at you, no?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks Rand and Gazrok for validating a probable false pic. I did was not aware of this being disinfo, and as usual i learned something new here on ATS.

There are some pictures that to my knowledge have not been debunked, including one from very early 1900s. One from China sticks out in my mind, I'll try to find a link for it this evening when I have a little more time.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah, there's one from the 20's, with a farmer by his new pickup (the reason the pic was taken), yet a very nice pic of a flying saucer up in the air, and before the phrase was coined, or before it even became part of the national culture.

I've posted it here before, I think it was in '29....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join