It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Im showing about 15 minutes left, what do you think is going to happen once the time goes to zero? Time for the countdown to New Years. 39....38....37....36....

[edit on 12/31/0505 by brodband]

[edit on 1/1/0606 by brodband]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well we have to wait till it's new year all aroudn the world... soo yeah lol

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
10 Minutes left, everybody get ready to post your Happy New Years to ATS !!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of the members and staff of AboveTopSecret.com. Whats the resolution for 2006? Going to watch the NewYork Ball

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
See, the bad news is the con man worked in an out. What's his face said he was from the future and so the dates could change slightly for when his predictions failed miserably, and Titor (not sure if they're the same person
) explained that either A: it is an underground war that all the skeptics will be unaware of but the believers will be a part of or B: he managed to prevent the horrible civil war by exposing it to all the nation and, because he's so credible, all the nation took notice and changed their ways because of our benevolent Mr. Titor.

So my prediction/guess? It's not over yet...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Happy New Year to all the people here at ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Happy New Year to all the folks who make ATS the number 1 spot on the web

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Happy New Year Everybody!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Happy New Year to ALL!

Especially the Almighty WOS!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Happy New Year to all!

Pease on earth, good will to all.
And to all a good night.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Happy New Year from the Mountain Time Zone!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Happy New Year to all. I guess we've still got several hours before the entire US hits the new year, but in my book, as soon as it's 2006 anywhere, it's 2006 everywhere, so I guess we survived the great civil war of 2005. It must have been that riot in Ohio a couple of months ago.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We Made It? Yay!

Woohoo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Now for a nice, quiet and uneventful year ahead...

Majic's Commemorative Avatar

Featuring Reki of Haibane Renmei of course...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Happy new years !

Luxifero

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It is raining cats and dogs in Salt Lake City, but folks still sent up the firworks from the liberarey close to me! My son and I stood in the carport banging pot and pans together and shouting to the neigherhood...we sounded alone in our noise making. It was very interesting to watch fireworks in the rain, they never got all that high or lasted all that long, but they sure did TRY to light the sky with celebration! We made a bunch of noise and sadley my boy accidently busted the handle off one of my best copper soup pots banging it against the copper pan....
..............oh well....I can weld so its no biggy.

HAPPY wet and soggy 2006 NEW YEAR from Utah USA!

John Titor eat your heart out! and Aussie Bloke? ummmm BITE ME!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hey there!!!! Happy New year to all!!! A little too much to drink here,.. but still having fun! Lets all give a big toast to a somewhat normal New year without any Major Armageddon occuring.

Hopeing everyone has a good one!!

Carburetor

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Happy New Year everybody!!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
On Resolutions:

Resolutions are popular this time of year. Most probably never reach fruition; I remember when I used to participate in the making of resolutions at New Year’s time. Most of my resolutions were not well thought out and never saw the light of day. I seem to recall my intentions being, at least superficially, sincere but the process was very much like the one I see when I observe people expressing religious ideas namely, insincere, uninformed and rote.
Some years ago I ceased making New Year’s resolutions owing to their prospects for success having to rely upon actual efforts on my part and my reluctant recognition that their sorry history of realization was the actual fruit of such effort. I remember a recent attempt to change my two or three favorite curse word expressions to a single one used by a young woman from Utah who was a contestant on the TV series, ‘Survivor’. I didn’t title the effort a resolution but it was one nevertheless. The phrase was so perfect; I could curse and avoid the all too obvious euphemisms like “frigging” or “Hot Damn” where everybody knows what one is really saying. The phrase could be used in polite conversation even in church, an atmosphere dripping with insincerity and sanctimony. The phrase would of course be euphemistic and could stand for the grossest violation of polite discourse. Could I do it? Could I succeed at converting my much less socially acceptable phraseology to this brilliant substitute?
No! Try as I might and I did try, I could not remember to insert the new substitute curse phrase in time for it to work. I finally succumbed to the very same quality of effort and sincerity I had used for my entire official past resolutions efforts, that of the typical religious commitment; I gave in to superficiality and gave up.
Oh my heck!
Happy new Year everybody, everywhere.
skep

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 EVERYONE!!!

To you, People of ATS, I wish Lots of Love, Health, and Above all, PEACE!

And,
Most of all I wish this World is PEACE!

[edit on 1/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Happy new year from western OZ!!!!!

New years resolution,

Lose weight
become less judgemental
be self critical
be less arrogant

Kind Regards