It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vote. What wold you do??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
if and Alien Race attack us, would you fight to death or just surender?
and if you surender you have to the aliens slave.

I would Fight...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Play along until a weakness could be found to exploit....

C'mon, it's the human way!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When and if the evil aliens attack; there won't be any fighting back, only surrender. So stock up on KY, cause I hear they have a penchant for probes and other invasive procedures.

I'm kind of hoping for a visit from the tall nordic types myself. Party!!!

My question is: how are you going to fight a race capable of interstealler travel or interdimensional pop thru. Laser pointers, TV remotes, spoons,
insults and taunting, obscene gestures, switch blades and zip guns, spray bottles filled with disgusting liquid, rocks, sharp sticks...

If they are intelligent as I think they might be; lets try Lenny Bruce jokes and laughem to death.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Even a bow and arrow can take down a modern helicopter, if it hits in just the right spot...
Don't sell our ingenuity too short.....
We've allegedly been visited by aliens (most likely with some degree of hostility or apathy) for over 50 years at least, and have yet to be "conquered", so maybe we're doing SOMETHING right.....

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kill em all! Max firepower

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
we would never have a chance agenst a high Tec Alien race anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Even a bow and arrow can take down a modern helicopter, if it hits in just the right spot...
Don't sell our ingenuity too short.....
We've allegedly been visited by aliens (most likely with some degree of hostility or apathy) for over 50 years at least, and have yet to be "conquered", so maybe we're doing SOMETHING right.....

Gaz,
I think we are conquered. We are so primitive and egocentric, that we just don't know it. My usual analogy is the cattle in the ranchers pin don't even know the truck is coming to take them to the slaughter house and eventually wind up as Mickey Ds mystery meat. We're like the cattle; stupid, and unaware. Could this be the secret as to why disclosuer hasn't happened. The elite hasn't told us that not only are we property; we're a crop to be harvested and consumed in some fashion. Maybe not physically; but spiritually or emotionally or maybe even some way we can't even understand.

Not only is the cosmos stranger than we imagine; it's stranger than we CAN imagine.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Lol, where?

As for the other posts in this thread... I wouldn't be so pessimistic. If the electronics in our combat aircraft were shielded from EMP radiation and so on, the UFO's wouldn't be able to disable our missile systems, and I think a top of the line AA missile would take discs down (remember what happened to that jet over tehran back in the 70s?)

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
if and Alien Race attack us, would you fight to death or just surender?
and if you surender you have to the aliens slave.

I would fight èm if they tried to kill me.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

As for the other posts in this thread... I wouldn't be so pessimistic. If the electronics in our combat aircraft were shielded from EMP radiation and so on, the UFO's wouldn't be able to disable our missile systems, and I think a top of the line AA missile would take discs down (remember what happened to that jet over tehran back in the 70s?)

I hope your'e right steveR! But to me, comparing an interstealler craft to an airplane is like comparing a skate board to a Lamborgini.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Given all the theories of government cover up of the UFO and alien activities, treaties, exchange programs and allowed abductions, what would be the consequence of killing an alien? Not necessarily in a world wide invasion scene, but as an isolated incident. A person encounters a UFO and aliens, and then kills one. The person may have felt threatened and feared for their life.

Does anyone feel there may be some secret laws in the government to punish that act or maybe the aliens would have some form of enforcement and punishment? Murder and manslaughter deal with humans, doesn’t it?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I hope your'e right steveR! But to me, comparing an interstealler craft to an airplane is like comparing a skate board to a Lamborgini.

Hehe ofcourse I'm right. We've been actively developing air to air missiles for 60 years. I'm sure one would hit a disc, it's not like they're gonna be dropping chaff and so on.

I don't think you can compare the overall level of technology....so your statement is illogical. Both craft in question, discs and fighter jets, are sophisticated and developed for entirely different purposes. And considering how militaristic the human race is, our craft will have been developed more aggressively (more intensely) so they may even be more sophisticated in ways.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i think..if it comes down to it..aliens could not invade and occupy our planet.
because they aren't fighting the way we would true,but we'll be fighting for more then just our lives..we're gonna be fighting for our planet..everything we learned to love..if they want to takeover and sucessfully..they'll have to kill us ALL.

like in the movie war of the worlds..we'll find a way to overthrow them.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Fight, of course... Or wait until the right time to fight.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've always thought that The Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" would be a good example of how it would go down.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
I've always thought that The Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man" would be a good example of how it would go down.

war of the worlds gives us a better chance though

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I doubt there would be any option to fight back. As technology has progressed on this planet, death dealing has become something that can be done very remotely.

Sitting on a planet while an invading ET species has the potential to attack from space would be a losing proposition for anybody stuck to the surface of the planet being invaded.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well since I've been a slave all my life - why would I change?

I am a good servant.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ya if they have the mind control every abductee talks about,where they don't remember the experience until after a hypnosis, then we would not have a fighting chance,well that is unless we wear our tinfoil hats of course!!

But I would definetly fight back if this situation were to happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Depends really, if I was treated fair enough, I.E fed, not abused in any form, and had freedom, sure I'd be there slave, though I guess being a slave, you don't get any of those things.
I would never fight them, unless they were horrible freaky creatures with no freewill, like drones.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join