It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vote. What wold you do??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What if the Aliens are like"Q" and can change the space/time continium by meer force of will. You kids with your pop guns and cigars would be less than [insert profane phrase here]. Schools out!! The best you could hope for would be a quick and painless death.

Hey, feliz navidad

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I haven't read it all but just to answer the question. I would fight with honour! no matter what the odds are.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I hope your'e right steveR! But to me, comparing an interstealler craft to an airplane is like comparing a skate board to a Lamborgini.

i felt the need to say this. a lamborgini will beat a skate board in a race everytime pretty much. that doesnt stop the pissed off skateboarder from beating the driver up with his skateboard before the race even begins. the element of surprise can be something else.

im sure they could knock out our missle systems and all. just have something that fries the electrical systems. (they would knock their own out as well though which is why they dont use it yet)

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

Originally posted by whaaa
I hope your'e right steveR! But to me, comparing an interstealler craft to an airplane is like comparing a skate board to a Lamborgini.

i felt the need to say this. a lamborgini will beat a skate board in a race everytime pretty much. that doesnt stop the pissed off skateboarder from beating the driver up with his skateboard before the race even begins. the element of surprise can be something else.

im sure they could knock out our missle systems and all. just have something that fries the electrical systems. (they would knock their own out as well though which is why they dont use it yet)

Mr. Grimreaper, good point I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What makes you think they use electrical systems reaper?

It's more likely to be photonic or gravitonic.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You can't say is more likely to be anything. You can't know for sure, and you can barely guess.

Their ships could run on anything, grav-engines, magnetics, fusion or even nuclear power (some will now the Tunguska incident).

Why is everyone making the greys out to be some kind of super-duper destrutive race? If they were really so good they would/will blitz the earth from the safety of their ships.

More likey, if they are to invade, it'll take them a long time to effectivly exterminate the human race, not to mention all the other bio-organisms on Earth. This leaves the oppertunity for Human resistance forces.

Maybe they do have the ability to kill us all from space, maybe they want to enslave the population of earth for their own ends, chiefly probing and other sexualy orientated invasive precedures.

Larks

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
[Fiction]Aliens wouldn't attack directly. It's not their way, it has never been their way. It would be an indirect attack. They would start by contaminating our ecological system and food chains, disrupting part and then all of our communications, leading to a shut down of our energy/power systems.

They are very experienced. They are methodical and patient and would simply wait by as events unfolded. Knowing humans faced with deprevation of basic foods and services, this would ultimately lead to individual panic and spread of civil unrest. Governments would be swamped with the need to quell and support their own striken populations. A significant redirecting of valuable resources. Then and and only then would the aliens start the next phase...[Fiction]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There's not gonna be any fighting the aliens!! We are being controlled by invisable trans dimensional beings right now. Ever wonder where all the missing kids go. ummmmmm tasty! I'm glad I'm old and stringy and taste like stale beer and chewing tobacco.

Happy New Year!!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
emm
ok. alway be a fighting. in a war. i bet USA goverment have a secret wapone thet kick E.T ass
.. i hope so..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The general rule or Universal law is that when you are unable to protect yourself because you are a relatively new or young species others will come to your aid.This would be a self destruction if they ever did attempt to attack us because we are a part of them and vice versa.Earthlings are the babies that are interconnected too many.Each species is a living record on how to survive if certain circumstances took place they would have our knowledge on how to maintain.Earthlings have a multi tude of abilities and one that resounds the most is our ability to survive.We are like cockroaches no matter how much you throw at us we will adapt to the situation.Another good reason is we can integrate polarities of light and dark.A lot of battles have taken place over extremities while we remain neutral, this helps create balance on many levels of existance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join