It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the illuminati are not the enemy of mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What if... they are trying to help us?

"Illuminati, Greek illumination, name given to those who submitted to Christian baptism. Those who were baptized were called "illuminati" or "illuminated ones" by the Ante-Nicene clergy, on the assumption that those who were instructed for baptism in the Apostolic faith had an enlightened understanding.

The Alumbrados, a mystical 16th-century Spanish sect, were among the societies that subsequently adopted the name illuminati. Later, the title of illuminati was used by a secret society founded by Adam Weishaupt that aimed to combat religious thinking and encourage rationalism."

And so it is said that Weishaupts goal was to bring about the downfall of the Catholic Church...
For ages we have been brainwashed to believe in Christianity without question or proof for fear of eternal punishment if we don't.
What if Religion is the conspiracy .. the tool .. the device to manipulate mankind and Weishaupt saw this and was trying to open people's eyes.. and bring about the freedom of mankind from the shackles of organized religion once and for all?

What if?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Weishaupt was simply a tool and coverstone of the true illuminati..... he was asked to do what he did.

Illuminati do have some valid points though, they believe they are better than everyone else, and also believe its upto them to control the planet otherwise everyone would be in a chaotic state without guidance. The illuminati do not have a victim mind-pattern

Religion is a form of mind-control, and the illuminati use this for their own agendas.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Weishaupt was simply a tool and coverstone of the true illuminati..... he was asked to do what he did.

What proof do you have of this?
While I believe the illuminati may be older than Weishaupts order.. I am not convinced that they support religion.. while it is possible that Weishaupts exposure could have been a set up for the purpose of misinformation.. I seriously doubt it.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Its what i know and learned through personal experience, and that of the teachings of stewart swerdlow who worked for the secret government for 25 years..... he's taught me a lot of why i know...

Religion was created to control the mass-population in one way or another..... thats the only mind-control aspect of it

Don't mean to offend, but providing proof is nearly an impossible task on the matter, you can either take what i say or leave it,

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Its what i know and learned through personal experience, and that of the teachings of stewart swerdlow who worked for the secret government for 25 years..... he's taught me a lot of why i know...

Religion was created to control the mass-population in one way or another..... thats the only mind-control aspect of it

Don't mean to offend, but providing proof is nearly an impossible task on the matter, you can either take what i say or leave it,

Kind Regards
Merger
I dont doubt religion is a form of control.. lol I stated such in my original post.

Who is using religion to enact that control is argueable though I suppose.
You say from experience... but what experience would that be? Those in the illuminati do not give away its secrets and they do not leave.. or so it is said.. so how is it that you know?
You must forgive me but I accept nothing said as fact.. If I did I would be grazing along with the rest of the sheep oblivious to the reality of the world around them.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Because my genetics are that of illuminati descent. I come from the Hapsburg illuminati family...

Experience... read my threads under the research projects, you will get an idea of my experience.

Last but not least, the illuminati aren't perfect....... The want people to know they exist, as to why posts like mine and the work of the swerdlows are allowed to exist.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Considering that the Illuminati are in some ways similar to the Sons of Liberty, then it probably would be sensible to consider them in a good light. Also, if you can judge a person by his enemies, well, having a Tyrant and an oppressive state-church as your enemies is probably a good mark too.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To think that the truth would be so easily found is foolish, does it not strike some odd that religons are so sontrolling and threaten us with such awful consequences if we do not obey? We all worry about liberty and freedom, the ability to say what we want but this is done more so by religons, and in the name of religon, rather than anything else.
Even the War in Iraq and such are carried out in the name of God, according to the leaders.
The Illuminati may simply be people who are enlightened as the name suggest, people that have the ability to see beyond petty boundaries and controls. Don't you think that the enemy of Man would demonise and discredit it's opposer? Attempt to show it in a bad light while showing itself in glory?
To want to better oneself and show independence as a race is a good thing in my opinon and should not be punished.
Something else that should be considered is that symbolisms may be robbed or misued to give them a bad light, if the Eye of Providence within a pyramid is the Illuminati's symbol, it may be used inappropiately by the enemy to make people fear it.

To threaten people with dire consequences in order to make them comply with your wishes, like in Revelations, does not seem very good to me. People should make choices from their own free will and be judged from that, we have knowledge of Good and Evil (though we apparantly should not even have that) and deep down we know what we should and should not do.
If you have to put the fear of God into someone to make them 'behave' then there's something wrong.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
AgentSmith, I agree with 'everything' you said except that of 'To think that the truth would be so easily found is foolish'.

Your comments on religion, is what i meant by religion being a form of mind-control. Totally agree there.

However the illuminati DOES know the truth, and they use it to their advantage. The only problem is, they use the negative side of the truth to control energy of that on planet earth. Using ritual to create manifistation into physical reality, and unfortunately, worshipping the astral reptilians. Satanic ritual has nothing to do with satan, but the demonic beings in the astral layer.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ahh, but the information we have which implies that is there way may be a falsity designed to lead people's mind's astray and cause them to distrust and betray their true enlighteners!
The information is too easy to come by and too readily available, it's suspicious. There may be more to it all than there seems.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree there, there's always two sides of the coin, its just what you believe to be right. The only 'advantage' i have is that i'm an experiencer, i'm friends with experiencers who have gone through the same thing, and i'm educated by an ex secret government worker. To me, and this could be just 'me', it gives me enough information to believe my sources.

Kind Regards
Rodrigo

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I get a variety of information from different sources, the problewm is so many things conflict. As to be expected there will be Bad people in the 'good side' and good people in the 'bad' side. Problem is I honestly think that there is no real good or bad side, I don't think we can label any entity or organisation with a good or bad designation and I tihnk all our jobs are goingto be incredibly hard. I don't think the Illuminati, Freemasons, Government, Religous groups, peace activists, etc are all one or the other - I think that as man made groups they really mean nothing in that respect and the answers we are looking for lie deeper within.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In 'actuality', there is no good and bad, we've been condititioned to 'label' good and bad through society. I mean, an alien species could be totally homosexual and uses the other gender for breeding purposes only. The homophobics will see this as bad......... The actual energy of 'negative' and 'positive' is the same.

I don't think the illuminati are 'bad' I just think they are doing the wrong things for the wrong purposes, but they feel its 'good' and that it needs to be done. I mean, without them, i believe society would crumble. Yet I still wish I could have more control of my own mind!

You are right about the answers being 'deeper within'. Your mind has the knowledge of EVERYTHING, its just the inability to access the information that limit us as humans.......

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Absolutely right, it is all pretty mind boggling. I wish it was all as simple as some people think sometimes, problem is the more you learn the more complicated it becomes. Sometimes I wish I'd never opened Pandora's box in my mind all those years ago. LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hehe, I can actually tie in nearly every single concspiracy theory to that of a single source, i wanted to write a book on the subject, it would be called 'The Guiness World Book of Conspiracy Theories'

Its a shame its not as easy as people think, the more i learned the more avenues of thought i had to go through, I'm finding that i'm about 3/4 of the way through the knowledge I need to know...... Should take me another 1 - 2 years to find out the rest.

All is good

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
religion may well be mind control, but I'm fed up with all these atheists. Christians are the happiest people I know, they love life for what it is, the glow radiantly, and out of all those I know, they enjoy long happy lives of enjoyment and success.

I'm not talking about people who CALL themselves Christians just because their mum is, or because they go to church on Christmas day. I'm talking about the folks who pray everyday, read the bible, go to church every week, sometimes more, who get involved in the community in youth projects, through music, sport etc etc

I've never ever met a Christian in the UK, at least, who blindly follows their government, justifies war, or any act of violence, or acts in any way that gives suspision to negative 'mind control'. In American this is evident, and its quite scary. But thats because its been hijack by coporations imo

It is mind control, but its damn good mind control. And it should be the bed-rock of society.

I remember a guy from my church who got up to all sorts in his life before finding Christ. After meeting Christians, he thought they were all on drugs, and he thought to himself, I've gotta get myself some of that. If it was drugs, it was the holy spirit.

religion is a force for good. Its been infiltrated and used for other purposes, and yes that includes Islam in particular. When you mix Religion with patriotism and nationalism, thats where it gets dangerous.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Peyres]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Totally agree with you too peyres.

My best friend is catholic, however his belief in the religion is so detrimental to his health because he trully believes he's going to hell for eternity. He believes he has blasphemed the holy spirit and he 'felt' it leave him one day. It simply is NOT healthy for him to participate in his activities. He always says something about the path is narrow for those who believe. Indeed it is! Never have a come across so many rules and regulations that you must follow or this and that will happen to you, ie hell forever.

However i do agree that majority of christians absolutely LOVE what they do, and good for them, as long as they are happy doing what they are doing, they should keep doing it..... as long as its not harming themselves or those around them.

Same goes with freemasons, 99% of freemasons are great people, helping society, doing worthy causes, but you do get bad eggs in everything, and thats what may give them a bad name...Unfortunately...i Believe that these 1% are at the top of the ranks!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I read Icke and Swerdlow too but I can't vouch for reptilians being the authentic Illuminati and what not because there's no hard proof available but in easier terms I think the original Church along with the Iluminati and other gnostic societies have known all along that religion is smoke and mirrors for mass control. New age religions exist today as an anti-thesis to Christianity. Others attempt to combine new age doctrine with Christianity especially religions created by and partially modeled after Freemasonry like Mormonism. The Knights Templar weren't hunted down for nothing,they got their hands on the teachings of the ancient mystery schools,knowledge that could have proven the Church wrong. Maybe it was information pointing to mans' extra-terrestrial origins,Atlantis,Sumer,etc...We can only speculate. However as bad as the Church has been,I'd rather sweat it out with them at the herald than taking my chances with a fascist global government where 2/3 of the population will be checking out quickly. Has anyone ever seen the Georgia Guidestones aka American Stonehenge?
I think this monument accurately describes their utopia under Illuminati control. It sounds nice on stone.

www.radioliberty.com...

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

The message of the Georgia Guide stones comes in

Russian, Hebrew, Arabic Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, Swahili:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
The Knights Templar weren't hunted down for nothing,they got their hands on the teachings of the ancient mystery schools,knowledge that could have proven the Church wrong.

It's true the Templars weren't hunted down for nothing, but all serious historians agree that they were wiped out over money, not "mysterious knowledge".

The teachings of the ancient mystery school were rather mundane attempts to teach science, ethics, and philosophy. They were interesting, but possessed no earth-shattering knowledge. Plato described them as dramas intended to teach virtue. In this sense, they were probably pretty similar to Masonry.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Absolutely right, it is all pretty mind boggling. I wish it was all as simple as some people think sometimes, problem is the more you learn the more complicated it becomes. Sometimes I wish I'd never opened Pandora's box in my mind all those years ago. LOL

I have never regretted that.. sometimes my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join