It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke...for real???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think Mr. Icke has had an experience at some point in his life that was so incredibly bizarre he had trouble rationalizing it. While I would not discredit such an experience through my own lack of empathy with such an event, I feel that this is probably the only method by which he can rationalize what happens to him. On the other hand, maybe we are all destined to be reptile slaves and I am another one in the dark.

Of course, there have been numerous experiences in my life which I cannot explain that I just overlook and put in the back of my mind. At least he is trying to explain his.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by confoundit
I think Mr. Icke has had an experience at some point in his life that was so incredibly bizarre he had trouble rationalizing it.

Yes, thats just what happened. He has spoken of it in his books.

David Icke's experiences

Since this article, he has visited the Amazon rain forest and ingested ahuasca, a plant used by South American shamans to take them into other states. During that experience, he says he saw the true state of the world and was told how to aid our return to Oneness (God).

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

ahuasca

That explains a lot now about seeing lizards, hehe....

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That explains a lot now about seeing lizards, hehe....

You beat me to it

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One has to admit that his theories seem to tie things together in a reasonably sensible way (except the reptile thing :barf
Who knows? I've had experiences and been given information that are similar to what he describes on his web site (I think I'll eventually write about my experiences here on ATS) so it's hard to dismiss what he writes.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One of Mister Ickes predictions was that the Isle of Arran, of the West Coast of Scotland would sink into the sea.....

My house looks onto the Isle of Arran and it was definately there this morning.....!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

My house looks onto the Isle of Arran and it was definately there this morning.....!

Than the ONLY possible answer is that YOU are a shapeshifting alien reptile and therefor part of the cover up

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Like a few others here I'm kinda open to some of his theories, and at first gave him the benefit of hte doubt in regards to Reptilian shape-shifters. I later came across Ivan Fraser's site who was Icke's researcher, and helped him with 'The Biggest Secret'. Well it seems Ivan wasn't convinced with Arizona Wilder, and ditanced himself from the book.

He has some really interesting things to say about David, and on how he moght be under the influence of others now, by way of Arizona Wilder being a plant, or somethign like that, lol.

here's his site, just scroll down the page to the link
'David Icke, Arizona Wilder, Credo Mutwa and The Biggest Secret
Ivan Fraser expresses concerns about the source of information in David Icke's latest book'

www.truthcampaign.ukf.net...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've skimmed through some of his books with an open mind. While his ideas are fascinating, there is no proof to back up most of the outlandish stuff that he writes about. However, the possibility that even some of the Illuminati stories are true is very disturbing. I do believe that he is right about the New World Order and the attempt of those in power to create a World Government. Ever since reading his books, I've become more critical of what I see in the media.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The problem i have with icke is he helps delegitimize real scientific resaerch into posible alien existence. I`mean c`on , there alot of # out there on the internet, and if good sciencetific investigation and research , gets asociated with Ickes works , # man the notion of aliens will becme laughable. Think of some resaercher seeking a grant for a project like SETI ...

In closing, Yep he has some interesting notions, but heck man 95 percent of the time he he reeks pablum !!!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A shape-shifting reptilian for a President? I think Mr. Icke has seen John Carpenter's "They Live" a few too many times.

Interesting ideas, but anyone can say anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
David Icke has dedicated his life to discovering who/what the illluminati are. This has become his soul purpose. To anyone that hasnt studied David or his research he sounds nutty. The facts dont lie tho.
I spent 3 months of my life researching 911.
To people that havnt done the research i have, my 911 theories sound nutty, but the facts dont lie.
I find the shape-shifting reptiles hard to swallow as well, but i dont discount anything anymore. IT IS POSSIBLE. Ridicule him if u must, but I respect the man.
I would be willing to bet that if anyone else dedicated their life to exposing the NWO elite, they would come to nearly the exact same conclusions he has.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
I would be willing to bet that if anyone else dedicated their life to exposing the NWO elite, they would come to nearly the exact same conclusions he has.

Mr. Icke needs to provide actual undeniable proof to get me on board.
There is no proof of a NWO other than the phrase Bush Sr. used in his speech. Does Icke get to go to the Bilderburger meetings and take notes? Or Davos? Or has he seen the Bush family shape-shift?

He can believe whatever he wants. But as for me, I want actual proof to the claims. No hearsay or fuzzy logic. All claims are still just claims without proof. Suspicion does not constitute proof either.

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Threw my own reserch I have confirmed much of his information. But saying that, he leaves out one of the more importaint subjects. Makes me wonder.......

And what subject would that be????

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i believe david icke is being used by the intelligence services(i.e MI5, CIA). nothing more needs to be said, whether he knows it or not, he is a tool they use.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
just over a hundred years ago the mountain gorilla was nothing but to be considered a myth by the scientific world...please consider this and other things that you know exist but cant be proven ...can you show me a good example of your consciousness????...u really cant ,but it nevertheless exsists....so you dont think something is possible ???
ive found that anything is possible...
i am reading Icke's latest book Tales from the time loop and i can tell you if the Kundalini truly did rise to the aperture of brahman which is the crown of your head it is a giant evolutionary leap which is programmed into our DNA and being a Yogic practioner i can tell you if he truly did raise his Kundalini and has access to divine intuition there is nothing i would personally doubt about what he has written and said ...he may be spot on and you may be living in the delusional phantasmagoria of the divine consciousness's dream
ive had experiences in yoga that go beyond scientific explanation....so i dont doubt what he says and at worst its good for a paradigm shift....alot of us could use that....also when im reading his books it feels like the top of my head is opening up and i mean literally!!!

and for those of you who break his balls about hallucinogenics ...
can i ask you ?
Have you ever done them...????
i can tell you from my personal experience with theese substances i expanded my mind and consciousness and the proper term for theese substances (cause i dont consider them drugs and they dont fit categorically in with drugs either) should be what you cant see but its really there substance...
ive had experiences that i knew that i knew while on theese substances that led me to question many of the things that icke does and i and some friends have talked about chips being implanted since the early 80's and about how the media was a crock and how the elite were running the world.
we also ran satanists out our town and saw there leader up close in a police car and i will tell you he was ex army and thats a fact and when you looked into the eyes of this guy it was looking into the eyes of a shark!!!

so if you think Icke is bonkers then i would ask you to consider all the things that are possible and how vast the universe really is and how much life there really is out there and you may not end up finding anything icke says in the future to be not so full of poppy cock

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
just over a hundred years ago the mountain gorilla was nothing but to be considered a myth by the scientific world...please consider this and other things that you know exist but cant be proven ...can you show me a good example of your consciousness????...u really cant ,but it nevertheless exsists....so you dont think something is possible ???
ive found that anything is possible...

There is a big difference between a mountain gorilla and shape shifting reptilians running the White House in cahoots with the NWO illuminati.

As for hallucinegens, I have done my share.

Icke can believe what ever he wants.

I won't believe with out proof.

~Face

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
you must remember back just a hundred years ago the mountain gorilla was looked upon as you might look upon shapeshifting lizards...if you suggested it to some one the street back then you would get the same look now from those who doubt there could be theese lizards....
undoubtedly a hundred years from now there will be those who look back and say the same things and will look at us as being rather silly..im sure you must believe in something that you cant hold out for all to see???
dont you???

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I find out funny how everyone here is slamming David Icke when I'm sure the majority of you have come to this great site of ours to learn about the subjects and topics David Icke, among others, speak of.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i agree with you illmatic if you researched what some of theese icke slammers are doing here we would probably be surprised by some of the way out stuff they post and believe in!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join