It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke...for real???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think that what he says is pretty interesting and grabs my attention.

Having read some of his articles, and I continue to research his works, I am finding out more to my knowledge of underground connections and reptoids/aliens, and whether governments utilize these underground systems, and for what.

Here is a link on underground lizards/reptoids!

Underground Reptoid Encounter

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think he makes quite a lot off the lectures books and vidieos which is good, keeps him out of the "home".

I myself think he is crazy like a fox but I doubt he believes a word of this crap himself.

A worldwide consphericy that has went on from the dawn of time but NOONE has one shred of proof from all this time? Like I said on a previous thread if you believe this why are you not shooting this lizards? I would be trying to show the world to save the human race not doing lecture tours.

I myself find it hard to believe ANYBODY is in charge of this circus

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
if he had a videotape of George W Bush shapeshifting into a reptilian being,
would anyone believe it?

people only believe what they want to believe regardless of whether its the truth or not.

very poignant. howls of CGI would echo through the halls of conspiracy. insults would come flying through the air like the bombs of dresden. 'you're ignorant', 'you're a poopoo head', 'you're crazy', 'take your meds', 'liberal', 'conservative'.
truth by popular consent is the order of the day. real truth, get to the back of the bus.

on icke:
'he's a nutter'
'he's lost the plot'
'he's a lunatic'
'he was a bad footballer, and a bad tv personality'.
etc.....

YOU"RE NUTS! WAKE UP!! people who work too hard to 'discredit' the work of a 'nutter' are seemingly pointlessly wasting their time. suspicious, no? for example, he is under heavy attack right now by 'the system'. he is being harrassed at airports, sued, banned, labeled an anti-semite(which he is SOOOO not), having sold out shows cancelled.......
i think it's the old boy's club at work. he got too far off his leash, and now they're trying to reel him back.

he does well documented research. he is an excellent researcher. all his claims regarding the connections of the elite are valid and proven in his books(with a large portion of documents coming from the library of congress). the council on foreign relations, the committee of 300, the international monetary fund, the federal reserve, the bildebergers and the masonic connection all well 'plotted'.

somebody asked about other reptile claimers. there is sterwart swerdlow at stewartswerdlow.com. who has great faith that they're real. he claims to be 'ex'-illuminati who is breaking his mind control conditioning step by step. i love reading his stuff.
and there are the cassiopeans.
and the bible, if you want to believe that.
i think there is a very good possibility that there are entities beyond our perception which are manipulating our reality. why NOT lizards? evolution shows them way lower on the evolutionary timeline(which means if they continued to evolve, they would have had millions of years head start on us). it's a good argument.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I heard David Icke talking on a radio show over Xmas about the link between consciousness, quantum physics and the paranormal. I have to say he spoke very eloquently about the subject and I believe if he'd played down the reptiod/conspiricy/wild stuff he would probably be a good spokeperson for paranormal research.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I like David Icke. He practices what he preaches and is entertaining to boot. One of the first things I read of his was 'I am me, I am free' where he explained a few things about human nature and the sheep/sheepdog mentality. Basically, many of the things we do and say are based on the question 'What would X think ? - As in "If I tell people about the NWO, what will my friends think of me".

That is the way the 'system' works. People are afraid to say what they think because of what others think of them. They aren't worried about what George Bush or Tony Blair think of them, they are scared of what their friends, co-workers and mates down the pub will think of them.
So they keep their heads down and say nothing. At best they are sheep, at worst, hypocrites.

Icke is right - if you ignore that question and just be yourself, it will free your mind. You may lose some friends but you will gain others more in tune with your own thinking.

"That Pook is a nutter. He thinks there's a conspiracy and that there are people called the Illuminati who want to run the world"

Well, fook them - do I really want such fair-weather friends ?
Tha answer has to be No.

As for the reptilians - I have seen the type of people Icke talks of. Have I seen any shapechange ? - No, but I have certainly looked into their eyes and even before I heard of Icke, I knew that those people were cold. Cold, dark and nasty, if not downright evil. David Icke's reptilian theory is as good as any to explain the coldness of their hearts (Some Christians would call them 'demonic').

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

I respectfully submit - he took too many footballs to the head.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i've signed up for his australian tour. i have only read a little by him and watched the arizona wilder interview vid where he seemed to feed her all the information. it seems like a lot of time has gone into his researching, i just wonder if he's gotten lost in it yknow.. there seems to be a lot of substance mixed in with the 'other' stuff. i know alex jones can't stand him-maybe we should do a poll on him as well..

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I heard he's trying to sort out a trip to LA later on the year - if he does, I have to see if I can get there to see him.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
David Icke is a fruit. Some of what he says is interesting and informative but most is so far fetched it is rediculous.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwscc
David Icke is a fruit. Some of what he says is interesting and informative but most is so far fetched it is rediculous.

i'd say most of what he says is interesting and informative, and only the reptillian side of the argument is 'farfetched'.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There are good lizards. A positive race of lizards live below our earth's surface. They dislike Humans because humans are treacherous and they know it.

The lizards that Icke talk about are a group that splintered off eons ago and took the path of selfishness and evil. They plan to return (already?), and retake the planet earth for various reasons. Their first big problem was to deal with the slaves (humans engineered), turned free and developed, back into slaves again for the upcoming face-to-face encounters.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
From everyone who thinks it's too far fetched, BS etc.
What's your answer to the things you think he got wrong ? I think that's more interesting to mention than just say you don't believe it because it doesn't fit in your reality.

I think that he's closer to the truth than anyone else. And it is better this way that many don't believe him, imagine that you really believe that what he is saying is true, what will you do ?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
From everyone who thinks it's too far fetched, BS etc.
What's your answer to the things you think he got wrong ? I think that's more interesting to mention than just say you don't believe it because it doesn't fit in your reality.

I think that he's closer to the truth than anyone else. And it is better this way that many don't believe him, imagine that you really believe that what he is saying is true, what will you do ?

it IS far fetched. i didn't try and 'debunk' it. i think there is plenty of evidence to suggest he's right about 4th dimensional nasties.
i think the 'magnetic cape' rings true, too.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yes I understand that, but what IS far fetched ? And why do you "think" it's far fetched ? No one is giving any reasons why it's far fetched. I'd like to know what peoples think is far fetched and why do you think it's far fetched.

That is all I'm asking, and also I'd like to know who really looked into his materials, and who really did some research like he did.

If he's right, then it's not far fetched at all, than it's all logical. I do agree with him because he said many things I've been thinking about without any research, but by just observing the world and how things works.

Perhaps you'll have to have some kind of "eye" to see what's really going on. And like I've said many times before, not everybody is capable to understand these kinds of things.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yes I understand that, but what IS far fetched ? And why do you "think" it's far fetched ? No one is giving any reasons why it's far fetched. I'd like to know what peoples think is far fetched and why do you think it's far fetched.

it is far fetched because there is little physical evidence. because it vary's from the consensus reality greatly. because you have to go way out "there" to "fetch" it. because if you start telling everybody you see, they won't believe you.

like i said, though. i have gone way out there(done some research), and it seems possible to me. i have never seen a reptile. i HAVE seen things which i couldn't explain. but, until i actually see a reptillian(hope i don't!), i can't believe in them. i can only believe they are a good possibility.

the idea that a group within the us administration engineered nien oneone is also farfetched. and, yet, i'm POSITIVE that's what happened. I BELIEVE!!!!

i think it's just our interpretation of the words far fetched that is the basis of miscommunication.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Icke?

Real loony, IMHO. Definite fraud (he's been debunked many times) though I'm not sure if he's psychotic or just enjoys taking suckers for a ride. I'm beginning to suspect a combination.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Icke?

Real loony, IMHO. Definite fraud (he's been debunked many times) though I'm not sure if he's psychotic or just enjoys taking suckers for a ride. I'm beginning to suspect a combination.

so you've read his books then? the majority of the book i read(the truth shall set you free), was a who's who of political associations, all backed by mainstream sources. i don't think you've read his books, as you seem prejudice, and would most certainly not be willing to give him any of your money.

the section on higher dimensional reality cannot be 'debunked' without going to the fourth dimension.

crop circles and UFO's have also been 'debunked' several times. it makes me ROTFLMFAO. turns out UFO's are experimental aircraft, much of the time. turns out there are crop circles that weren't made by 'team satan'. most, in fact.

you're funny, byrd.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

i think it's just our interpretation of the words far fetched that is the basis of miscommunication.

Ok now I understand you better, keep in mind that I'm not native english speaking and thus some expressions may give me a different understanding. But I do my best to understand, and to make my self understood.

Byrd, so called debunkers has been debunked many times too, I thought you knew that too, It's too easy to convince me, by just saying "has been debunked many times".

What has been debunked many times ? And what are the logical explanations then ?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Ok now I understand you better, keep in mind that I'm not native english speaking and thus some expressions may give me a different understanding. But I do my best to understand, and to make my self understood.

Byrd, so called debunkers has been debunked many times too, I thought you knew that too, It's too easy to convince me, by just saying "has been debunked many times".

What has been debunked many times ? And what are the logical explanations then ?

i never would have guessed english isn't you're first language. you do better than many native english speakers(typers).

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Football? David Icke would get steamrolled by a Nebraska high school foot ball team. The NFL - fuhgeddaboutit

Elsewhere in the world "football" means "soccer"
He was a soccer player, hehe....

As for proving him wrong, it's upon him to prove himself right... HE's the one trying to get us to believe that Reptiles are trying to take over the world....so the onus is upon him for proof, hehe....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join