It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Greer and Disclosure project?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
CidCaldensfey, your attempts at debunking TDP are not convincing me.

You admit to "skimming" through the video watching just some people talking does not constitute proof. If you cannot even be bothered to look at the evidence presented why would I bother arguing with you?

If someone from your inner circle of friends or family would walk up to you one day and say that they saw a blue glowing object zip by the night sky doing some 10,000 Mph stopping, making a quick U-turn and then leaving the Earth´s atmosphere within a few seconds what would you say then?

"That´s just talk".

What if it´s someone you have 100% trust in and known your whole life?

Exactly that same trust was instilled in most of the witnesses who came forward in TDP. These people were responsible for nuclear launch sites, flight corridor safety (FAA, NORAD, Radar Ops) in the U.S. and staking their career (and possibly their life) by coming forward and testifying because they are disgusted by the coverups and want it to stop. They have nothing to gain by lying, and still they´re coming forward. Find the official DVD (not the PC) using P2P and watch it.

If these testimonials from these professionals, sometimes even proven without a doubt with official flight data (FAA) Video & Audio footage is not sufficient and does not count as evidence for you, please tell me:

What does?

[edit on 8-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If someone I know where to come up to me and say that, I wouldn't really believe them, but then again I wouldn't actually just say that what they saw was nothing unusual. I would be pretty neutral and just tell them to forget about it.

As for the movie you want me to get, I'll work on it but not anytime soon. I will eventually though.

And for what would make me a believer guaranteed? Factual proof. Like an actual recovered saucer, or even pieces of it. As well as proving that this supposed alien equipment is what people claim it is by doing tests.

I'm sorry but my problem is that I'm just not gullible enough to believe those people and their claims at this moment. It seems silly, to me, to put my faith or hope that what those people say is true. Because if it's not, then it would just be a waste of time.

What will you do if you found out that what they say is just a big lie? Just shrug it off?

[edit on 8-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
As for the movie you want me to get, I'll work on it but not anytime soon. I will eventually though.

Now you´re denying ignorance.

What will you do if you found out that what they say is just a big lie? Just shrug it off?

Good point. I would be very disappointed and certainly outraged and would like to know WHY.

That´s the whole issue, WHY would they lie? Money? Most are retired and on a (very) good pension or hold high paying corporate positions. If Astronaut Gordon Cooper (for instance) tells me he watched and filmed a UFO land some 50 yards away and they confiscated the film and told him to shut up I tend to believe him. Why lie?

It´s all on the DVD. Again, the reason this is not mainstream is that TDP is not allowed to testify under oath before Congress with exemption from non-disclosure agreements. Think about that. Why block an independent investigation and a group of people testifying on the record? Why? Because then it would be evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't want to dump anything else on my harddrive at the moment, thats why I don't want to download it. As of late I've been having a lot of hardware problems and I really don't know why. Mainly artifacts. At first I thought it was my video card, but I replaced it and still I'm getting them so eh.

As for what you said, it does make sense as to what congress is doing. But at the same time, doesn't congress have more 'important' things to argue about? For all they know UFOs and aliens aren't real and that could be why they aren't wasting their time with it.

But what you said is something to think about. It makes sense. But it's stilll part of the whole...super secret conspiracy thing that everyone has been using for the past 50-60 years :/

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey

As for what you said, it does make sense as to what congress is doing. But at the same time, doesn't congress have more 'important' things to argue about? For all they know UFOs and aliens aren't real and that could be why they aren't wasting their time with it.

As I said, the alternative is go forward and ask for the technological reverse engineering of the ALIEN SHIP IN ROSWELL CRASH AT 1947. I bet they're not going to give us a #!

Memorandum of 21 November 1950 that Wilbert B. Smith, an official with the Canadian Government’s Department of Communications (and who held a B.Sc. and a M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering), wrote to the Department of Transport:

"A. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States government, rating higher even than the H-bomb.

B. Flying saucers exist.

C. Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Dr. Vannevar Bush.

D. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance."

Yeah sure... there are a lot of things more important... but the US Military/Industrial Complex show us that it's not the case

Sorry dude, the theory is that some UFOs are alien spaceships, and statistically those particular UFOs don't park in the scientific staff backyards to further study and analysis. You can believe whatever you want, I can believe whatever I want, but at least, I'm satisfied with myself ... because I'm not completely blind (meaning, NOT all people, specially certain portion, is drunk, liar or stupid)

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah, what you said is pretty interesting but eh. A lot of things can change after 50 years.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Breafing material for the media: The Disclosure Project Briefing Document (500 pages of solid UFO evidence)

Take a look at the released documents on BlackVault.com!
database from FOIA!

UFO's are classified Top secret or sensitive, then you can assume a lot of dissinformation going on in the mainstream media regarding the subject.

Documentary 2005! Everytime more info:

-Out of the blue

Good documentary by mainstream media:

-Secret Evidence

If UFO's posed no threat to National Security then would be no reason for secrecy! why the Secrecy and blackedout documents?
Think about that!

Media response:

-UFO's and the media!

and the latest Disclosure press conference in Canada!

-Disclosure 2006 press

The evidence is overwhelming!
But we are running against time...

We are not accepting even different races, think about what would happend if there were aliens?
A lot of people are not ready yet! (or mature enough)

The Disclosure is following the procedure and congress agreement. Step by step. Firstable is necessary to accept the truth, then the rest will follow...Most people accepted the idea" we are NOT alene". The presented witnesses could not reveal all on press conference.( or freak out the public). The response was enormous but not enough, indeed!
There is a lot more info, that's for sure!

I don't care about skeptics, truebelievers or UFO nuts... Personally i saw UFO's (circular crafts or discs) many times and they are not a big mystery, but the good question is: who's in there?

Hey, anybody has seen the documentary UFOs: It Has Begun?
There are KEY figures...must see!

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amon_Ra
Breafing material for the media: The Disclosure Project Briefing Document (500 pages of solid UFO evidence)

I urge all you non-believers out there to get hold of this and read it cover-to-cover. Don't skim this one.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I finally found The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD on google video!!!

This 2 hour video is a distillation of over 120 hours of video interviews made by Dr Greer. Dozens of highly credible military and government witnesses discuss UFO events and projects they have worked on, with introductory and overview commentary by Dr. Greer. The video is divided into sections and is an excellent item to have and show to others, to get a full understanding of what the Project is about. It is more informative to see this video prior to seeing the May 9th Press Conference video.

1:Witness testimony DVD part 1

2:Witness testimony DVD part 2

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is wonderful to find online.

CidCaldensfey, now you do not have to go out, just watch this...

I´ve made some form of chain DVD where I made five copies and gave them to students with the promise that each of them make five copies and spread etc.

Before we know it 1,332,177,433 copies will be out there... Heh.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good question. 9/11 happened and that put an end to press follow up. I was surely impressed with the quality and background of the people Dr Greer presented for testimonials during the conference.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
These witnesses are not allowed to testify under oath before Congress because there are under Non Disclosure Agreements.

Attorney General needs to approve immunity of the NDA´s, the approval is "pending investigation".

Yeah. For over four years now... Maybe they should testify under oath to an international court outside the U.S. and take their chances...

I know I would. Rather rot in jail than live in a world of lies & coverups.

Especially if you know the truth and are an eyewitness. Imagine the frustration.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks!

Lot more you can get on BitTorrent websites.

In my opinion supporting Dr.Greer is the least, we could do.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't understand but why are some members against Steven Greer's Disclosure Project? I just doesn't make sense to me. That seems very strange to me.

PS Thanks Amon Ra for answering my above question in another thread where I asked that same question.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Palasheea]

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is the truth and Al Gore, Dr.Greer, Bill Clinton, etc etc...are doing something!

Free Energy, another Inconvenient Truth

An inconvenient truth

And we have the power to help our planet!!!
If we are willing to survive, we must do something as soon as possible!

IMO, Dr.Greer has the ultimate solution and he needs far more publicity!

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I don't understand but why are some members against Steven Greer's Disclosure Project? I just doesn't make sense to me. That seems very strange to me.

PS Thanks Amon Ra for answering my above question in another thread where I asked that same question.

YW, Palasheea!

The idea is that he is a publicity seeker. But this idea is outrageous.
All you need is common-sense to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Unfortunatly, common sense and "thinking for yourself" are just about to be outlawed in this Neo Conservative world.

"Aah, so you are thinking for yourself and using common sense? - Great!"

-after you´ve left his office he takes your file and marks it "terrorist" on the front-

"Next!"

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Taken from here:

Personally, I think the world is ready for DISCLOSURE. .... I'm all for DISCLOSURE and I'm all for what Steven Greer has been trying to do.

Contrast with this:

but you are also trying to impose your ridiculous beliefs in A-L-I-E-N-S onto me! ... I'm allowed to express my own thoughts and beliefs about certain topics without being threatened by some "unstable" types who possess moronic beliefs in fairies, the big bad wolf and aliens..

and also this:

Everyone knows that there were no A-L-I-E-N-S who crashed in Roswell. And why? Because NO UFOs crashed in Roswell in 1947; that's why. The whole story is a complete fabrication and it behooves me why some of you people in this forum are sooooooo obsessed with "all things" Roswell. Amazing..... Suggestion: Ask your mommies to read you "Little Red Riding Hood" instead tonight OK? PS On second thought -- maybe not, it might keep you awake all night. Just tell her to skip the night-time stories and instead opt for a nice cup of warm milk.

So which is it? Considering a significant portion of Dr Greer's evidence and testimony stems from the Roswell crash. Witnesses and testimony from within the Disclosure Project specifically dealing with Roswell include:
-Brigadier Lovekin
-Sgt Dan Morris
-General Curtis Lemay via witness "A.H"
-Lt. Walter Haut
-Sgt. Leonard Pretko
-Mr Glen Dennis (mortician in Roswell 1947)
-Phillip J. Corso personally saw deceased extraterrestrials from the crash and given fragments - his job was to seed industry with these back-engineered technologies.

Dr Greer believes these crafts were intentionally downed, acquired and studied. Totally at odds with where you are coming from. I get the feeling you are just here taking the mickey and spouting dribble all over the forum. I get the feeling through your previous posts on ATS that you would regard these Disclosure Project witnesses as a bit nutty, a bunch of flat-out liars and would perhaps be better-suited to authoring children's fiction for bedtime reading pleasure.

If you have a skeptical stance, then that's fine.. if you choose to spend time here making up threads of your videos and strange lights.. well have a cookie on me! But I personally don't respect someone not being straight and honest. I respect straight-shooters; not someone kissing up to Dr Greer one moment, then showing such disgust in ATS that he would be afraid to pass an "unstable" ATS member in the local mall. If you're here just to fiddle around and not enter serious discussion, that's your loss not ours.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
RiotComing, you´re a Riot!

Very well spotted there, I think Palasheea has a lot of explaining to do.

A classic case of divide and conquer.... Well Palasheea, please explain...

*taps with foot on floor with arms crossed*

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Unfortunatly, common sense and "thinking for yourself" are just about to be outlawed in this Neo Conservative world.

"Aah, so you are thinking for yourself and using common sense? - Great!"

-after you´ve left his office he takes your file and marks it "terrorist" on the front-

"Next!"

Understandable! I know is difficult to express our uniqueness and individuality in this "Neo Conservative World" but is most likely the only way we could become a "Mature World". it's worth a try.

The World as we know it is changeing every single day, and WE are the Momentum!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join