It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this may sound stupid but.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
well my dad a great philosipher or whatever wisman,ect. whatever has a theory that gay people are actually women reincarnated in a mans body thats why they like guys, their girly ,and they are unusualy femanine then regular guys.....(please no offense but homos are a bit more gentle than usual) so what do you think? i laughed so hard at the fact that gay people are womenly souls i almost suffacated.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i think your being rediculous and your dads not so wise,
perhaps some gay men are ''more gentle'' because they don't feel presured into being macho idiots whos only emotional expression is through sport. perhaps its a way to differenciate themselves from macho idiots whos only emotional expression is through sport. dunno, find a gay man and ask him, after he kicks you up and down the room i'm sure you'll have your answer.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
In a world where the basic manly theme is to be strong and dont cry
i think there is room for lots of confusion within every different individual.
There are standards for every individual as to who and what people are supposed to be and act like.Usually people take on whatever kind of persona that is shown to them.That is why we get people who throw offensive words like homo around to categorize things based on what information they have into categories based on what teachings they have had.As for peoples preference to sex.I think it has more to do with scociety than souls.I would like you to think about how offensive your post is and your intentions of posting it here.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hmmm i do feel guilty for posting this....... maybe its more of physcological.... still this post i think is starting to be quite offensive i apologize to all the homos people and all the bi who read this srry for offending you i mean no intetion to

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I really hope that that wasnt towards me!!
cause.A im not gay.and B.You never know who or what these people are that are on here.Ecspeacialy on this board.We are all here to further our knowledge and understanding and i must remember this now......
May you find what it is that you are looking for.....
I have nothing further to contribute to this thread.....

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There has been research on the brain differences of heterosexual and homosexual people. Basically in a normal heterosexual man the hippocampus(one very important structure in the brain) is a bit larger than a normal heterosexual female. Researchers have found that in homosexual men, their hippocampus tends to be smaller(like a womans) and in homosexual women the hippocampus tends to be bigger(like a mans). Nothing paranormal here, just some good science.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hmmm so my dad was wrong.... hmmm ill explain it to him on friday or something waste making this thread

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Biology class closed. Finish your homework and i shall see you soon in the PARANORMAL thread next week.

Goodbye

top topics

join