It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic/Luciferic Layout of Washington DC.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Now. The validating factor of this is the other designs that were originally planned for Washington DC.

That and it's common knowledge that Masonic and related organizations are responsible for city development many of the important cities in the free world.

The Satanic Pentagram built into the layout of Washington DC is at the very least very interesting. And the fact that it's upside down to indicate that the Pentagram is of a Satanic Nature.

Definately not just a random "coincidence"

P.S. Critical thinkers do not believe in "coincidences" The same goes for police investigators. More often then not when an investigator follows up on "coincidences" they often produce results.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

Cug

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well the thing that is most problematic to me is that everything about masonry is about precision measurements, the square and compass help keep the walls of stone and brick straight and plumb (And I assume that it's meant to symbolize keeping a mans character straight and plumb). Yet if they planned to put the symbols into the streets of D.C. why would they do such a crappy job?

The pentagram is all squished, and one leg of the compass is shorter than the other. To draw a perfect pentagram you use a compass and a straight edge (like one edge of a square) you would think they would use the tools of their trade to do the design.

[edit on 12/24/2005 by Cug]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You better book an appointment and get your eyesight checked. It doesn't look that bad. It's clearly a pentagram. It is a little too obvious after all.

For those of you who complain that the link is down it's because of all the recent traffic.

Keep trying at different times.

watch.pair.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
the Washington shapes are not quite right but Canberra now thats another stories.. type into google images "canberra aerial" and it will show you how neat precise and exact it is.

This thread has already been covered here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Im sure theres more around too by using the search feature

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Mayet]

Cug

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
You better book an appointment and get your eyesight checked. It doesn't look that bad. It's clearly a pentagram. It is a little too obvious after all.

LOL instead of having a discussion you insult my eyes. Whatever

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Pictures speak a thousand words as they say. What more needs to be said?

Want me to write it in a nice little poem?

From the eye's surprise of the deceitful lies thou shalt see the light.

From the hidden meanings to the light thats gleaming

The darkness begins to shine...

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wrote some poems to, we can share....

As masons have a fascination with geometrics and so does architecture I think it would make sense to build a city geometrically with foresight and planning so save a higgeldy piggeldy mess later on.

The question would be more of what deeper symbolic atrributes are there if any.

Like does this mean washington and canberra have a deeper meaning towards say the NWO....

I must correct yuo slightly though. A pentagram is not "satantic"

the five pointed star or pentagram has ben used for various religions and beliefs for many manyy centuries, including way before chritianity, therefore way before satanism. Pagans also use the pentagram and pagans or wiccans are not satanists. If I remember rightly even the pope uses a pentagram...

Satanism uses as one symbol the inverted pentagram

and with washington how can you tell which was is up...

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It does make sense for them to have built the way they have. And with your Canberra addition there is a consistent pattern emerging. Even London has similar patterns to that of Washington.

Austrailia is rapidly becoming a police state just like the US and UK.
I wonder what other countries in the free world have police state legilslation either in the works or lurking in the wings.

Infact Australia has almost no gun ownership now. The statistics show now that the criminals are more and more successful because the people don't have their guns to defend themselves. I think someone on ATS already mentioned this although It might have been somewhere else.

The banning of Gun ownership doesn't work. The criminals don't register their firearms. Imagine what it will be like when the US government starts banning gunownership.

Maybe Mr. Andrew Jackson will get his revolution before morning after all.

* * *"...If the people understood the rank injustice of the International Banking System there would be a revolution before morning..."

"...The truth as you and I know it is that the financial elements have owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson..."

FDR 32nd Mason. Funny how he never made 33rd. Well. Except for his untimely death at the 33rd Parrallel. And his medical /death chart seems to have disappeared over the years too * * *

If the Aussies don't have stockpiles of weapons buried in the outback...ouch.

And now I wonder about other capital cities in other free world countries. A most fascinating subject this has turned into.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The Satanic Pentagram

At last count I think I had found 520 different meaning and interpretaitons
of the Pentagram or Pentacle , none of them having anything to do with Anton LeVeys Church of Satan. that would make the count 520 to 1 against it being satanic.

search is your friend use it.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Don't you think though something like the Pentagram can be used for both good and evil?

I do. I think anything can be used that way. You can preach hate with the Bible if you really wanted to.

Same with the Koran. It all comes down to perversion.

Even when it comes to Witches and warlocks. There are those of the dark and the light.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Seems like a standard radial street pattern you could find in many place where streets radiate our from a central location. I bet you could find all kinda of geometric shapes to prove any hypothesis you want by looking at the overhead street design of any major city.

This is of the same logic as saying, "If you paint a black triangle on your door, you won't get killed by a tiger"
Then when a tiger doesn't kill you in your sleep, exclaiming, "See! It works!"

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Apoc]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Except when you do some research and find out the masonic connections to the design of Canberra. And learn about the network of tunnels under the city big enough to drive vehicles through.........

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Witches and warlocks.

Warlock is a Hollyweird term. Practicioners of Witchcraft are ...........
wait for it.......

Witches both Male and Female.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This idea is not that ridiculious, I live near Perrysburg OH, and the roads there make a masonic compass. BTW north west Ohio is a big masonic area. I will have to get a screenshot of the street plan.

BTW Perrysburg isn't even a big town, I think the pop. is less than 10,000.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo

Infact Australia has almost no gun ownership now. The statistics show now that the criminals are more and more successful because the people don't have their guns to defend themselves. I think someone on ATS already mentioned this although It might have been somewhere else.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

Not to get off topic, but it is seen by most Australians that it is a good thing that most Australian don't possess guns. If a crime is committed where a gun is used it makes National head lines, it's rare that this occurs now due to these laws.

I would be keen to see the stats you mentioned and how they compare to the United States, my bet would be that you could pick just one state and they would have more gun crime then we would have nationally.

Saying that, if I lived in the United States I would own a gun.

Back onto the discussion at hand, it's been mentioned on ATS somewhere that our main parliment building in Canberra was made to house the new world order and that the NWO would relocate from the States to Canberra.

I'm not a big believer in the NWO but I do see that it is conceivable within a world war or order setting that Canberra be utilized.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Warlock is a Hollyweird term. Practicioners of Witchcraft are ...........
wait for it.......

Although the term “warlock” is demeaning to practitioners of Wicca, it is not a Hollywood creation; it was used in the middle ages and refers to a man practicing the black arts

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think the NWO homebase will be in the Colorado rockies. THis is the home of America's military brains Northern Command.

It's the perfect place where all the politicians and military heads can hide themselves away.

www.gunowners.org...

Criminals do not register their guns.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I refuse to believe this all a coincidence or has no meaning whatsoever. There has to be some sort of meaning behind all these designs. Whether it's related to masonry, nwo, or who knows, is all up for discussion. I want to find out though.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a very interesting read indeed...but if you were to take a box of pencils and dump it out on a table, i bet you could find any shape you wanted to.

if this were the case for washington d.c., it would most definitely be blatantly precise...considering that freemasons are known for their mathematical and geometrical precision

also, the baphomet is the satanic use of a pentagram(when it is upside down)...it is the negative of a wiccan pentagram(with the star pointing up) and symbolizes a goat's head. the pentagram you are trying to draw out is also missing a section...if you actually look at a map of washington dc and not black lines some guy drew on it

p.s. to Psalm of Lydia...that's a great name...nevermore rules!

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Sacreligion]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion
a very interesting read indeed...but if you were to take a box of pencils and dump it out on a table, i bet you could find any shape you wanted to.

if this were the case for washington d.c., it would most definitely be blatantly precise...considering that freemasons are known for their mathematical and geometrical precision

also, the baphomet is the satanic use of a pentagram(when it is upside down)...it is the negative of a wiccan pentagram(with the star pointing up) and symbolizes a goat's head. the pentagram you are trying to draw out is also missing a section...if you actually look at a map of washington dc and not black lines some guy drew on it

p.s. to Psalm of Lydia...that's a great name...nevermore rules!

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Sacreligion]

darn right Nevermore rules, of course that's why I chose this name, it's one my favs on their new album.

I'm also wondering why the pentagram is unfinished. There has to be some reasoning behind all of this. It doesn't matter what reasoning, as long as there is some sort of reasoning! lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join