It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic/Luciferic Layout of Washington DC.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Check out the Israeli supreme court building. Strange designs as well (it was also built on Roschild money).

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.red-ice.net...

Thanks for mentioning the Israeli SC. I never saw a picture of it until you mentioned it.

They really don't try very hard to hide everything.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimholt
Not to get off topic, but it is seen by most Australians that it is a good thing that most Australian don't possess guns. If a crime is committed where a gun is used it makes National head lines, it's rare that this occurs now due to these laws.

I would be keen to see the stats you mentioned and how they compare to the United States, my bet would be that you could pick just one state and they would have more gun crime then we would have nationally.

Saying that, if I lived in the United States I would own a gun.

Grim I beg to differ. I will have to find the research but per capita Australia averages out to have just as much murders and gun crime, if not more so than the USA. Also no Australians do not like the status quo of having no guns, some do some don't but its not a majority thing. Australians were just suckered in by the Port Arthur fiasco conspiracy into giving up their guns and believing there is a Port Arthur around every corner if we have guns.

People are right, criminals do not register guns and all the gun bans have done is set the black market prices for guns overboard. It used to be around $200 to $400 black market for a pistol and last price I was quoted a year ago was $2000 to $5000 a pistol. Even given standard inflation the prices are incredible.

As I said the important part of the statistics is per capita.. Most American states have much larger populations than here In Australia.

I will find the studies to link to and post them.

For the person who said Baphomet is a satanic god, that is not quite correct. Baphomet has been adopted by satanic cults as a symbol of satanism but Baphomet himself is not satanic, same as Pan and other gods attributed to the Earth Element.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.gunsandcrime.org...
www.gunsandcrime.org...
www.popcenter.org...
www.thevanguard.org...
www.tf.org...
www.ntu.edu.au...
www.2asisters.org...
www.discovervancouver.com...

Some views from both sides of the fence.

Sorry to go off topic but even the gun control in Australia could be concluded to be a conspiracy move and possibly masonic if in fac the statement is true "masons control our government"

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks Mayet for the links.

I'll check them out.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo

. I never saw a picture of it until you mentioned it.

They really don't try very hard to hide everything.

You`ll like this site then and all their links at the bottom

www.planetquo.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The baphomet is the satanic use of a pentagram.

Actually No a Pentagram , a pentagram as denoted by the term Penta is simply 5 pointed.

This is Baphomet , keeper /protector of knowledge,and fertility God,

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting part of the Israeli supreme court is that a piece of it dedicated to Moses (or some important religious figure/ prophet we all know, I can't remember exactly) connects in an arrow shaped form to a street where all of the cities loonies who think they are Moses,Elijah,etc. rave and do crazy things. Coincidence or mockery?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
A while back a now banned member tried to argue that a pentagram had no meaning for masons at the time DC was constructed. So of course it was there only by coincidence...or uh necessity?

A silly argument yes and also easy to disprove since Washington was awarded with a masonic apron from a French mason that indeed includes a clearly visible pentagram which PREDATED the capital's planning. Was this the first such use?

www.pagrandlodge.org...

see "18. Five Pointed Star"

[edit on 8-1-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

[edit on 8-1-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join