It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be abducted ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I wonder how your son would feel if he knew that his Dad thinks that everything in life is meaningless unless you're rich, or in power. That would mean that even your own family gives you no joy, and you can only find happiness in money.

That's sad.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
geeze idbltrl001...give me a break......not that you matter at all to me ..i will answer your post.

1. my son (with whom i have spoken at length about this subject) understands. he knows that its the rich and powerful who get what they want when they want it and that its us poor who help them accomplish this.

2. its not money that makes me feel life is without meaning..its life itself that does that.

3. happiness is where you find it.....my family does bring me some happiness.....but not a true solace...that needs to come after viewing the big picture and knowing certain truths.

4. my family is mentally strong enough to handle my "death" should it occur (its almost happened a couple of times)

good enough for you?? if not too bad for you!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well your on the right track to being adbucted since your consider yourself an atheist.
from the reading that i've done. a mass majority of abductees were atheist or agnostic. So if truly believe there is no one God and Jesus was just a con man...congratulations You may be abducted.
hope your ready for some painful genetial experiments.
I hear the Nephilim have a decent breeding program going on for them.

Nip

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
omg if things are the same way as here on Earth I would love to be like the "repro" man hahahah
bangin the Greys since '06

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
come on Ebe's...come get me !! I have plenty of samples for ya !!
(seriously....a abduction would be fun....as long as I dont end up in a "stew":lol

Nip

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
mmmm human stew

~Still bangin Greys since '06

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nip
~Still bangin Greys since '06

hey if your bangin grey's......hope its not ma sista !

Nip

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
HaHa!

Wouldn't want my 6'2'' 175 pound *325 benchable* self to get beaten by Mr. G man now would I?

well tell me if you have any luck being abducted, and if possible come for me!

BTW wanna be my friend??? that's what i said to the sand worms in Arrakis *Dune* anyone read those books?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nip
BTW wanna be my friend??? that's what i said to the sand worms in Arrakis *Dune* anyone read those books?

Nope have not read those books yet...I finished rereading the Chronicles of Thomas Covenent recently. Great series !!

sure I'll be your freind !!
the more freinds the merrier !!

Nip

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hah cool, if you like Sci-Fi then you should really check into the DUNE series great great set of books

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Jeez dude, your depressing me just reading this. There are so many beatiful things to do on this planet, so many things to see. You could never accomplish it all in 10 lifetimes, but you just want to bail and try your luck somewhere else? You're right, I don't understand you, I never let a day go to waste and I'm not rich, I'm a working stiff but there's a lot to accomplish even for us "poor" people! Smile and laugh more man, that'll change your whole outlook.
Wow, this sounded cheesy.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel
I'm a working stiff but there's a lot to accomplish even for us "poor" people!

yup us poor people can accomplish alot.......like sitting on the couch, sleeping, oh yea...walking around the block, playing video games, doing the wash, washing dishes, stacking wood, folding clothes, picking up the house, etc.....I can accomplish anything that does not involve money or the spending of money.

also yea there is alot to see in the world...if you can AFFORD to see it. it takes money to travel. you know how I see the world ??...on my TV !! thats the only way I can "travel" (the food channels are good but I am sick of licking the tv tube to guess what the food tastes like !)

it takes money to make money....chances are..if you have no money...none is coming your way.

Nip

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

sitting on the couch, sleeping, oh yea...walking around the block, playing video games, doing the wash, washing dishes, stacking wood, folding clothes, picking up the house, etc

I've done ALL of that today!

Hey if playin Video games isn't accomplishing anyhting then I'm wasting ALOT of time!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nip

I've done ALL of that today!

and Ill bet it did not cost you anything to do all that !!

If I had a dime for all the times I played video games I would be richer than Bill Gates !!

Nip

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
haha nah man not a friggin penny

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I seen a vid of some guy , who apparently can get Ufo's to appear
when he prays or something .

If you can figure out how he does it , maybe you can get one to pick you up.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmmm....
Well I think you guys should give Alpha Grey a break, and Alpha Grey I hear you about the fascination of being part of something greater regardless of the consequences.......
But being abducted is a very tiring, confusing, painful at times, it's mentally/physically/and not to mention spiritually draining!!! And there really is no one out there who will understand you and what you are going through and the hunt for answers is hard! There really is no answer....except for what you find within yourself.....at the same time there is those moments where you do get to witness and experience something fantastic! but there’s no one to really share it with....
no one except your visitors....and then your lead to believe that you might have some sort of disorder which is even more emotionally draining b/c you know it's real....so like me you tuck it away stay quiet try to deal with it.......
I've been abducted since I was a child.....it has been a very hard issue to deal with......I want to share it with others....but no one is open minded enough to "hear you out" so I play it off a lot....for instance I just tell people through stories or I say, "hey I had this bad nightmare and this is what happened etc....." IT sucks cuz they show me a lot......but I've shut up and I'm just waiting for the right time......like I said I play it off.....a lot......just to maybe hopefully find some sort of answer.....I never tell what really happens.....
If you want them they are like an infection....Hang around someone who claims they have abduction problems, but seriously think about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
TetraSpace5 are you being Abducted when your awake or asleep ?.

are you still being abducted as of this year ?. Or when was the last time ?.

everytime your abducted is it always the same? and when your taken do they always perform the same test? or whatever on you .

do you remember anything like - what they look like or what the spaceship looks like ?.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TetraSpace5
If you want them they are like an infection....Hang around someone who claims they have abduction problems, but seriously think about it.

Whoa !! Well thanks for the support (yes alot of critics have bashed me for this post) and I dont give a crap what they think (if its negative).

Your story sounds interesting to say the least.......if you care to share it with me you can do it via u2u for privacy...I will not share it with anyone.

Yea I sure want my abduction...but from all the stories about them I have concluded that most abductions occur over time and tend to stay in certain families which leads me to believe that I will probally never ever get abducted due to no one in the history of my family has ever been abducted and looking at my families past and genetics I really can't blame the Ebe's for not wanting me. A rock would be a better candidate than me.

oh well.....

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by TetraSpace5

Whoa !! Well thanks for the support (yes alot of critics have bashed me for this post) and I dont give a crap what they think (if its negative).

Your story sounds interesting to say the least.......if you care to share it with me you can do it via u2u for privacy...I will not share it with anyone.

Yea I sure want my abduction...but from all the stories about them I have concluded that most abductions occur over time and tend to stay in certain families which leads me to believe that I will probally never ever get abducted due to no one in the history of my family has ever been abducted and looking at my families past and genetics I really can't blame the Ebe's for not wanting me. A rock would be a better candidate than me.

oh well.....

Hmm i went back and re-read all the post and I dont see any Negative post against you .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join