It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be abducted ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Dude, you know there are plenty of things left to do right here on earth... If it's excitement you're looking for you could always hit the Mayan jungles and go grave robbin. sure you may be shot by bandits or eaten by some spooky jungle thing or poisoned but if you dont die theres always the chance of hitting a big cache of artifacts and immortilizing your name (not to mention at that point being poor would be like some bad dream that you'd never have to see again)...

also, even if you do die in some horrible maner, nobody'll be sure you're dead and you may become some sorta spooky urban legend

lastly, ask most of the people in here who've been taken and they'll tell you that some nondescript death out in the forest is better than surviving through abduction cause after it happens once you WONT want it to happen again but they'll keep coming back for the rest of your life. and dont forget that while it may be YOUR dream to get abducted, they may take your son or wife (or both) to use as controls to compare results against your own. is your dream really worth damning your family to that?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Alpha.. i'm not mad at you for hating existence.. but let me just tell you something.. if you hate life, the world and the majority of people you live around.. what makes you think an ET a million years more advanced than you going to want to abduct you and head for utopia when being in your company is like a blackhole of negativity. If my assumption is correct... you will never even see a ufo.. let alone a weather balloon. just think if ufos never reveal themselves to beautiful people.. well they do.. they don't want to embarrass themselves by saying they've seen a ufo. get well mate try exercising it works

cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
it's a time to reflect and set fresh goals etc.

Sorry about late reply....got busy elsewhere.....your kinda right about reflecting and goals .....and why not have some fun and go for a ride huh??
gotta keep the humour in it or whats the point ??

well gotta go get a couple of cold ones, the lawnchair and spotlight and see if i can hook a few freindlies !!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If you don't mind me asking Alpha...what area are you from or live?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I hear you. You want to see a UFO and bad. Careful what you wish for. And only God knows, you probably see them everyday. Seriously...now this may not be what you want, you may want to see the scaly skin, etc. whatever...but to go and wish for an abduction...all I can say, God with you my friend. (which he is always)

peace

dalen

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Alpha check out this thread......You might have already come across it, but I thought you might enjoy this. Watch the clip, it shows some pretty good footage, some seems explainable some is very questionable!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
First thing I'd do if I met an alien would be to arrest it! Just look at the crimes these "greys" have committed,

Manslaughter
Abduction/Child Abduction
Various levels of physical assault
Sexual Assault
Rape
Criminal Damage
Breaches of assorted Human Rights legislation.

These are some I can think of in UK law, I'm sure there are similar offenses in other countries.

Nasty little buggers.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TetraSpace5
If you don't mind me asking Alpha...what area are you from or live?

I am living in Massachusetts right now.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad

Nasty little buggers.

Agreed.....But I think everyone and everything can be nasty little buggers tehe!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Brrrr. cold up there eh?? I don't like the cold....LOL even though I am great at snowboarding lol....
hmmm and you've never seen a UFO, correct?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Brrrr. cold up there eh?? I don't like the cold....LOL even though I am great at snowboarding lol....
hmmm and you've never seen a UFO, correct?

I hate the cold too......

first question 1: yup its cold here..damn cold (-5 this morning)

second question: right...I have never seen a ufo, uso, alien, reptoid, angel, demon, ghost, spirit or anything else of that nature.......it pretty boring on the east coast.....its probally the cold that keeps the ebe's away.

if I ever get the chance...I want to go out to new mexico or nevada for awhile......that seems to be the ebe hot spots.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
if you're in massechusets than you're close to where all those little big-eyed people things are. you should take a trip to Dover and see if you cant find a Dover Demon. who knows, they might be alien...

on the off chance you dont know what a Dover Demon is they're talkin about them on the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Alfa Grey, where did you get the pic for your avitar? That's pretty cool! Can you send me a copy or tell me where to find it?

-Quin

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
Alpha Grey, where did you get the pic for your avatar? That's pretty cool! Can you send me a copy or tell me where to find it?

-Quin

I found it here: alien

enjoy !

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hey guys...
How's it going I haven't been here in a while??
Any luck grey....and sittings any updates???
I have finally been getting some rest! so I feel great.....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hey guys...
How's it going I haven't been here in a while??
Any luck grey....and sittings any updates???
I have finally been getting some rest! so I feel great.....

So far..no luck....but something happened to give me hope in a abduction...now I wait to see......

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

So far..no luck....but something happened to give me hope in a abduction...now I wait to see......

What happened??

[edit on 22-2-2006 by TetraSpace5]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I would rather help you avoid an abduction....if you really want contact you don't have be abducted......hmmmm.....tell me what happened I think I can help you......We'll talk about through e-mail.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Not Intending be Rude Alpha Grey, But have you seen a Clinical psychiatrist for "depression"?

Attempting to see "grays". Makes me wonder if you are indeed suicidal?

Btw: If you do want to be a "homing Beacon". Start practicing new age philosophy, And Then meditate. On talking To the "ascended masters". I'm Sure one of them, Will give you a ring. But be prepared to play "Russian Roulette" with Aliens.

Btw- Who will take care of your Wife or Kids. Or is seeing aliens more important. Then your own family. And does your Family “know”?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

What happened ??

sorry Tetra I made a promise to someone not to tell. its nothing earth-shattering though...

Originally posted by msnevil
Not Intending be Rude Alpha Grey, But have you seen a Clinical psychiatrist for "depression"?Attempting to see "grays". Makes me wonder if you are indeed suicidal? Btw: If you do want to be a "homing Beacon". Start practicing new age philosophy, And Then meditate. On talking To the "ascended masters". I'm Sure one of them, Will give you a ring. But be prepared to play "Russian Roulette" with Aliens. Btw- Who will take care of your Wife or Kids. Or is seeing aliens more important. Then your own family. And does your Family “know”?

Look man...go away....negativity I dont need right now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join