It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be abducted ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Have you ever noticed that people that are abducted arent the poster child for superior genetics (looks, athletic stature,smarts etc) I have always wondered why this is.

Whos to say those are the traits aliens like the Greys would be intersted in. From descriptions of greys bodies athletics dont seem to be too high in demand. As for smarts that would be like humans looking for genes to make us smarter in Chimps.

Personally I think they arent looking for anything in a under evolved race. We are no different to aliens then Large cats are to human scientists. They do not mean them any harm but they put them through very dramatic experiences because they have to for both species saftey. We dope them up take blood samples collect data tag them and release them.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
From descriptions of greys bodies athletics dont seem to be too high in demand.

Thats for real...maybe Ebe's could be supermodels on earth.....they are very skinny...they dont eat much...they never show up when you need them......etc...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
James Gilliland clames contact with ufos. Google his name or try eceti.org. or caziekiel.com. You may want to contact Derell Sims @ alienhunter.org before trying to get your hind end abducted though. He's an expert in the field and not well known. Ive spoken with both of these guys before. Happy hunting!!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb98201
James Gilliland clames contact with ufos. Google his name or try eceti.org. or caziekiel.com. You may want to contact Derell Sims @ alienhunter.org before trying to get your hind end abducted though. He's an expert in the field and not well known. Ive spoken with both of these guys before. Happy hunting!!

I checked into him and he does not seem the type to actually be able to help me.....I need someone in contact with Ebe's NOW and have them ask the Ebe's to come see me !!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Big negative vibes emanating from this thread...just need a way to convert all this energy.

Some of you optimists are mudding up the vibes with your feel good attitudes!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You can either be 'chosen' or a bonus that just happens to get in the way of an abduction.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you want to go somewhere where you can be "probed" and proded by strange creatures with alien languages and strange looks just go to newcastle.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey, good luck on getting abducted! As someone else said, you will want to bring your own weapons as safety is not guaranteed. Especially true if the aliens push it to the limit.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsteve
If you want to go somewhere where you can be "probed" and proded by strange creatures with alien languages and strange looks just go to newcastle.

thats a GOOD one !!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
After reading the abduction experiences of both:

Lucid Lunacy with his post: Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

and

jritzmann with his post: Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

all I can say is that yes I am jealous of them...two people who did not want to be abducted but were taken anyway.

I dont get it...why them ?? they did not want it yet got taken anyway !!
yet here I am practically BEGGING for it and nothing ever happens.

some say the power of the mind is amazing.....but I disagree.......my mind has been screaming for this with no results for longer than some here might know.......I know this could take a lifetime to happen but I am not getting younger here !

Its almost like I live in a different world than everyone else.........I hear about all this stuff happening to those around me but none of it happens ever to me.....sometimes I almost feel as if I am a ghost watching the world go by but can't interfere or interact in it on a substantial level.

so to both jritzmann and Lucid Lunacy I wish I could take the experiences from you since you both seem to have never wanted it in the first place.......hopefully you both take no offense to this post.

and in a childish, spoiled fit I say:

WHY THEM ?? WHY NOT ME ?? AM I THAT INFERIOR ?? AM I THAT WORTHLESS ?? WHAT IN THE HELL AM I HERE FOR ?? TO WASTE RESOURCES AND EVERYONES TIME ?? WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOMENT IN THE SUN ??

OK......spoiled child ranting fit over.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We should not get this wrong.
There are abductions, and there are contacts.

I think you hope for a contact, not an abduction...

An abduction is done by aliens who are, plain and simple, evil!

they do things you dont even wish to be done with your worst enemy, they violate the law of free will, the law of the body, everything...

a contact is done by the opposite's of the ones that abduct...they are peacefull, loving, respectfull, everything you wish a person to be.

I had contacts, they explain earths history, they tell you what there purose is on earth, they tell what the purpose of earth and humankind is, they also even tell technical things about there technologie and you can ask them whatever you want, its just great!

They contact people who are open minded and have no intention to misuse the info they get and doesnt lie...

Simply, if you are awakend and know what is going on, and are open-minded about ufo's, and you wont lie about you contact experiences, then you have a great chance to be contacted..

They told me a way to contact them... it goes by the power of thought.. once you established pysical contact it is very easy, you just talk to them in your mind (telepathicly) and you will get response....

So maybe this helps to you, just think about them, talk to them in your thoughts... it is unlikely you will get response or physical contact right away.. just do it on a daily or weekly basis... i assure you they hear you, and then there comes a time when you will be inside one of their spaceships talking to them, learning from them...

Or...you could do it the way i established my contacts... joined a group who channeld messages, after 8 months the channeler asked for a meeting and i was being chosen as the person who met with them...

You guys go ahead and call me crazy, i dont mind, im used to it, thats why i dont talk about my contacts on this forum in the first place...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by magnito_student
Have you ever noticed that people that are abducted arent the poster child for superior genetics (looks, athletic stature,smarts etc) I have always wondered why this is.

Personally I think they arent looking for anything in a under evolved race. We are no different to aliens then Large cats are to human scientists. They do not mean them any harm but they put them through very dramatic experiences because they have to for both species saftey. We dope them up take blood samples collect data tag them and release them.

You got that terribly wrong my friend, being under-evolved than other doesnt mean we dont have anything they might like.

First of all, we arent under-evolved in comparison to the greys.
And in second place, we have emotions and they dont, thats why they abduct us...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick

So maybe this helps to you, just think about them, talk to them in your thoughts... it is unlikely you will get response or physical contact right away.. just do it on a daily or weekly basis... i assure you they hear you, and then there comes a time when you will be inside one of their spaceships talking to them, learning from them...Or...you could do it the way i established my contacts... joined a group who channeld messages, after 8 months the channeler asked for a meeting and i was being chosen as the person who met with them...You guys go ahead and call me crazy, i dont mind, im used to it, thats why i dont talk about my contacts on this forum in the first place...

I do talk to them in my thoughts.......all the time.......been doing that for a long time

its getting me nowhere.......why I do not know.......they must not want to meet me......maybe I am too inferior for them to waste their time on.....I don't know.......I won't give up......but it is VERY discouraging to say the least.

also the are no "groups" like you speak of around here so thats no-good.

your not crazy by the way......if you have done what you say you have done ....you are very lucky for your experience.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Text Red I AM A ALIEN I KNOW HOW YOU CAN BE ABDUCTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but sorry we are not looking for any 1 at the moment im on earth finding out info about human life so i can take over cos my planet so far thinks your planets in trable

but if we did i give you a call i think we need one 20 more yea s from now or less \

1st i'll say what happens is wead put u in a cell tube which is a wead do some tests like how old you are is your lif good ect keep u for just a day we take some skin, hea, and some blood ear wax brain sampule and wea done

you will wake up and be a lil od the nxt day for a bout a weak

fing u might note is that you ,mite wake up thinking what happend last nite
and have a mark on your nek
skin pelled from your tinger(s)&/or fumb(s)
ect...........

you may hav been wen you wre yunger

but for tht youd hav to tell me yr
d.o.b
full name
and wre u hav lived for the last
(how old you r) years
and blood, typ
and ect..............

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ummm..ok...

There could be better ways of expressing yourself rather than a post like that. Maybe you should do a little editing so you are not so offensive.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I do talk to them in my thoughts.......all the time.......been doing that for a long time

its getting me nowhere.......why I do not know.......they must not want to meet me......maybe I am too inferior for them to waste their time on.....I don't know.......I won't give up......but it is VERY discouraging to say the least.

also the are no "groups" like you speak of around here so thats no-good.

your not crazy by the way......if you have done what you say you have done ....you are very lucky for your experience.

Like i said, it is very unlikely it will get you somewhere after some months... but i assure you they hear ya... just keep doing it and dont give up...

I did it like since when i was 16 years old, never did anything to me until after my contact, they told me they knew about me and that sort of things, but now after a physical contact it is much easy-er..... just keep doing it and dont give up...

You ever asked them to show you something? i heard from others that that works instantly... ask them to show you something when its dark outside and than keep an eye at the sky... if it works for you too then maybe thats a good start...

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 31-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So wassup been abducted lately? Ha

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TetraSpace5
So wassup been abducted lately? Ha

No gorgeous...no abductions as of late........still waiting.....patiently I might add !

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
ATTENTION SLEEPER !!...
Could you possibly help me with this ?? u2u me if you can...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Ok folks..I am serious about this........

How can one be abducted??? (as if its my choice to be picked) I would LOVE it if it was to happen to me (I know what your all saying- that it would be bad)

Alpha Grey,

You asked for my 2 cents so,

Who in their right mind would not want a ride in an alien ship, around the world?
There are people willing to pay millions of dollars to sit in a small cramped tin can a few miles above the earth for a couple of days.

Space is fantastic most rational people would sell their soul to “go where no man/woman has gone before.” BTW there is no such place that has not been explored, our galaxy is busying with activity as are all galaxies.

Stick a baby in a playpen and what do they want to do?---get out.

Earth is a playpen/jail---for most.

but I am serious.....I want to be abducted more than living itself....if my abduction meant my death then so be it. (who really cares....its not like I am important to the world or anything so the loss of me would be a non-issue...besides you gotta go sometime !!...I'm even willing to ride the Dulce Express !!

There is no death

so far I have never seen a ufo and want to badly !

Many have seen UFOs, inside and out, but they are not allowed to remember.

so far no unusual scars have shown themselves.

That means you haven’t been taken by human abductors, ETs don’t leave scars, or at least not often.

no missing time as of yet

Most abductions take place at night, you would not be aware of missing time.

I never have even had a vision, premonition or seen a ghost

Everyone has seen or experienced those things, they just don’t remember them, or haven’t associated them with the paranormal.

I also do not believe in God, Jesus or anything supernatural related
I also doubt the existence of EBE's....but I'm sure they doubt my existence also.

Makes no difference what we believe, the facts remain, which facts you may ask, depends on your level of awareness. If your level of awareness is zero, then you will ask for proof, but even proof will not suffice for those at that level.

here I am at 40yrs old and I find the world to be a very boring, tedious hellhole and life here basically sucks muddy pond water....I really need to have some sort of encounter and if I never do then what IS the point of it all.....to live then die....to what end?? just existence is not enough.

If you are doing time, hard-time or soft-time there is nothing that will change this hellhole until you have completed your sentence, if you are here to learn something more than likely that is what you would be endeavoring to do.

It’s not fair that many of us don’t know why we are here but those are the rules.

If the serpo thing is real....and abductions are real..how is it that these lucky people who got abducted or got to participate in the serpo thing got to be chosen?? by simply being the best of the best?? or being at the right place at the right time??? that is so lame....wheres my moment in the sun so to speak???

Serpo is a fairytale but there are situations that parallel that story which are true.

Chances are you have been taken before and experienced fantastic pleasures in space, which may be one reason for your burning desires to have more of it. Everything you have experienced in your existence is stored in your subconscious computer; unfortunately any attempt to retrieve that info without approval can result in bad or false experiences like those who have been regressed---only ET can retrieve the real stuff for you while you are alive.

No matter why you are here, it's still your choice to make the best of it--so enjoy the ride---you never know when you might get the real thing!---

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join