It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be abducted ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ok folks..I am serious about this........

How can one be abducted??? (as if its my choice to be picked) I would LOVE it if it was to happen to me (I know what your all saying- that it would be bad)

but I am serious.....I want to be abducted more than living itself....if my abduction meant my death then so be it. (who really cares....its not like I am important to the world or anything so the loss of me would be a non-issue...besides you gotta go sometime !!...I'm even willing to ride the Dulce Express !!

so far I have never seen a ufo and want to badly !
so far no unusual scars have shown themselves.
no missing time as of yet
I never have even had a vision, premonition or seen a ghost
I also do not believe in God, Jesus or anything supernatural related
I also doubt the existence of EBE's....but I'm sure they doubt my existence also.

here I am at 40yrs old and I find the world to be a very boring, tedious hellhole and life here basically sucks muddy pond water....I really need to have some sort of encounter and if I never do then what IS the point of it all.....to live then die....to what end?? just existence is not enough.

If the serpo thing is real....and abductions are real..how is it that these lucky people who got abducted or got to participate in the serpo thing got to be chosen?? by simply being the best of the best?? or being at the right place at the right time??? that is so lame....wheres my moment in the sun so to speak???

Well thats it......come and get me...I am waiting !!

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Alpha Grey]

[edit on 12/23/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
First thing, you have to calm down a bit! Life isn't pointless and theres plenty to do without being probed by aliens.

I don't think that you can just choose to be abducted, you have to be 'lucky'.

And if you want to see a UFO, join a spotting club, theres loads! Or sit out in the garden with a camera and some binoculars.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I did not mean to come off as "excited" but yes i do find life pointless. life only means something if the life your living has a positive purpose to it.

I do not find working my butt off, paying my bills and having nothing left over as having meaning. I just want to know there is more than this pitiful planet. yea I am a little sour on the subject of humanity and earth itself..but face it..unless your rich or a powerful person then its a day to day existence that is quite frankly meaningless.

I know alot of you do NOT have meaningless lives..between your families, jobs, education I am sure tons of you find life to be amazing and great but not me....nothing really brings about a sense of contentment or joy.

but if i knew ebe's were real then at least i would feel like there was more to the universe other than bland earth and even blander humans.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Take up residence in a UFO hotspot.

Sleep outside.

Attatch yourself to a frequently abducted person (Don't ask me how)

Take long walks in wide open rural areas (Try Yorkshiere)

Not sure why or how they would work but I've heard rumours.....

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

I do not find working my butt off, paying my bills and having nothing left over as having meaning. I just want to know there is more than this pitiful planet. yea I am a little sour on the subject of humanity and earth itself..but face it..unless your rich or a powerful person then its a day to day existence that is quite frankly meaningless.

but if i knew ebe's were real then at least i would feel like there was more to the universe other than bland earth and even blander humans.

Im with you on that one, I cant stand working day to day, paying bills, and then to just have nothing but worry left over. I think it would be awesome to get abducted, but honestly, if I had the choice, I would take my wife and child, and never return to this pitifull place, the earth disgusts me, or rather, the humans that inhabit it.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Im with you on that one, I cant stand working day to day, paying bills, and then to just have nothing but worry left over. I think it would be awesome to get abducted, but honestly, if I had the choice, I would take my wife and child, and never return to this pitifull place, the earth disgusts me, or rather, the humans that inhabit it.

well said.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was once in "contact" whith them but I haven't been visited in quite some time. I'm interested in regaining contact. I'd like to know if there are any tried and true methods going about this.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for, Alpha Grey. Also, you say you don't believe in EBE's. Then why the interest in UFO's? Someone has to be flying them. And why the hope to get abducted if you don't believe in the very beings that do the abductions themselves? According to your logic, you might as well hope that you find a Genie in a bottle and are granted 3 wishes.

I understand life isn't always great. But for the most part life is what you make of it. In America, most of us are given countless opportunities. If you take advantage of those opportunities and you work hard then you will be rewarded in the end. Now, if you're stuck in a dead-end job that barely covers the bills then maybe you didn't take advantage of as many opportunities as you should have early in life. Did you try going to college? Have you tried pursuing another career, maybe something that actually interests you?

Now forgive me for what I'm about to say. But guessing by what you've said about not caring if you die and wanting to be abducted, I'm willing to bet that you're single and probably don't have any children. You may not even have close relationships with any immediate family, or all that many friends. You may also be a 40-year old virgin, like in the movie. If I was in that situation I would probably feel the same. If you are in that situation you can always do something about it to make your life better. Like get in shape, shower everyday, dress decently (ie: drop the star trek and wwf t-shirts), and dont discuss your interest in UFO's with a woman on your first date.

I just think that more than looking for aliens to abduct you (which you said you don't believe in to begin with, which really confuses me) you should be looking for ways to find happiness in your life- because it is out there. You should be looking for someone to share your life with and share your interests with. There is someone out there for everyone. I think the fact that you also have no belief or no faith in God is another reason for your bland existence. Try going to church! At the very least you might meet some cute choir chick and get laid!

The point is, if you're not happy with your life then you're probably doing something wrong. So when you wake up tomorrow morning, get out on the other side of bed. Put on your other pair of shoes. Have something different for breakfast. And go out there and live a little! If you're miserable and everything you do is wrong, then that must mean that the opposite is right... and the opposite is your happiness. So start doing the opposite! And forget about aliens abducting you, it'll probably never happen. And I'm surprised none of the ATS members who allegedly were abducted have come on here and insulted you for wishing something that was truly horrible to them.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you want to see a UFO, sit out in the garden with lost of coffee and a blanket until about 4AM, I guarantee you'll see one.

I'm only 17 years, 6 months and 22 days old and I've seen countless UFOs. The first one I saw was the most spectacular as it was right above my house flying very low!!! I'll never forget that experience.

I wish you luck, but stay safe.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There are just too many bad abduction stories out there for my tastes, but good luck! I know being abducted can have a posotive effect and not be negative, however I'm in no mood to chance that. Agreed with what is above, try to camp out at a ufo hotspot, and just go looking for UFOs! Seeing one is the step before being abducted I suppose, then try signaling them with flashlight or something.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed that people that are abducted arent the poster child for superior genetics (looks, athletic stature,smarts etc) I have always wondered why this is.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Why do you wish for something that the vast majority of abductees wish had never happened to them and continues on a regular basis ? If you feel helpless in your life at the moment just think of how it feels for them to have this happening and have no control over something that is horrible to them...

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
if you want to meet aliens so bad. try to make plans for a spaceship or something that will be better than the crap nasa makes. And if you do happen to be abducted make sure you pack some weapons with you, incase those aliens try to pull something on you. I would love to meet aliens too, and see ufos, but all those abduction cases that i hear are like rape, so you dont wanna get screwed by ets do ya? hey If you're lucky you can steal there ship from them, and live your dream of getting off this planet. And btw i think you need a woman in your life.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by German Researcher]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Now forgive me for what I'm about to say. But guessing by what you've said about not caring if you die and wanting to be abducted, I'm willing to bet that you're single and probably don't have any children. You may not even have close relationships with any immediate family, or all that many friends. You may also be a 40-year old virgin, like in the movie. If I was in that situation I would probably feel the same. If you are in that situation you can always do something about it to make your life better. Like get in shape, shower everyday, dress decently (ie: drop the star trek and wwf t-shirts), and dont discuss your interest in UFO's with a woman on your first date.

I just think that more than looking for aliens to abduct you (which you said you don't believe in to begin with, which really confuses me) you should be looking for ways to find happiness in your life- because it is out there. You should be looking for someone to share your life with and share your interests with. There is someone out there for everyone. I think the fact that you also have no belief or no faith in God is another reason for your bland existence. Try going to church! At the very least you might meet some cute choir chick and get laid!

ok Rasputin....first off yup i am 40 yrs old, i have 1 son and i have been married for 12 yrs and yup..still waiting for my abduction !!
my job is not too bad, and i have good freinds and my life is busy to say the least but its a little empty. Religion cannot fill this emptiness because (i believe) God does NOT exist and churches are for sheep. Sure getting abducted is probally not a good thing but i have found through life that people put up with unbelievable pain for something they believe in and /or want. same here for me...for me to really believe in ebe's then i want to be abducted- period ! just merely sighting a "ufo" is not enough for me...what if what i am seeing is explainable as ball lightning or a "black project" of the military? thats not gonna be enough for me...i want the whole ball of wax (so to speak) !!

the 40 yr old virgin line did make me laugh abit though......

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Alpha Grey]

Mod edit: reducing large quote

[edit on 29-12-2005 by parrhesia]

Nip

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hmm...being abducted,
even though every story I've heard has ended with rapes and other bad junk, I would like to be abducted to show them that not everyone on earth is of farmer stature and most of us have IQs over 80...as for takin it in the @$$...oh well I'd rather get it from unknown beings than Big Bertha in that jail house haha

but seriously Abduction I would like to have the experience for the fun/experience
Not because I'm bored with life or anything I'm mean C'mon I'm 15

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Nip]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Ok folks..I am serious about this........

How can one be abducted??? (as if its my choice to be picked) I would LOVE it if it was to happen to me (I know what your all saying- that it would be bad)

but I am serious.....I want to be abducted more than living itself....if my abduction meant my death then so be it. (who really cares....its not like I am important to the world or anything so the loss of me would be a non-issue...besides you gotta go sometime !!...I'm even willing to ride the Dulce Express !!

so far I have never seen a ufo and want to badly !
so far no unusual scars have shown themselves.
no missing time as of yet
I never have even had a vision, premonition or seen a ghost
I also do not believe in God, Jesus or anything supernatural related
I also doubt the existence of EBE's....but I'm sure they doubt my existence also.

here I am at 40yrs old and I find the world to be a very boring, tedious hellhole and life here basically sucks muddy pond water....I really need to have some sort of encounter and if I never do then what IS the point of it all.....to live then die....to what end?? just existence is not enough.

If the serpo thing is real....and abductions are real..how is it that these lucky people who got abducted or got to participate in the serpo thing got to be chosen?? by simply being the best of the best?? or being at the right place at the right time??? that is so lame....wheres my moment in the sun so to speak???

Well thats it......come and get me...I am waiting !!

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Alpha Grey]

[edit on 12/23/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

Hey i'm kinda the same as well, but unlike u, i'm not desprate 2 be abducted by aliens. And also, if a female alien go over to u, make sure u give her some luvin' (meaning getting her aroused) and everything should go fine...

And about that part about being a 40 yr old virgin, i'm saying that's posible for a person that wants 2 get abducted so badly...

Why i'm saying this, it's because i'm

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nip
hmm...being abducted,
even though every story I've heard has ended with rapes and other bad junk, I would like to be abducted to show them that not everyone on earth is of farmer stature and most of us have IQs over 80...as for takin it in the @$$...oh well I'd rather get it from unknown beings than Big Bertha in that jail house haha

but seriously Abduction I would like to have the experience for the fun/experience
Not because I'm bored with life or anything I'm mean C'mon I'm 15

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Nip]

Hey what about 14 yr olds like me? Ur saying i can't have any fun???

But i guess i feel the same way as well.

Nip

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm sayin you're a "big stupid dood dood head"~Family guy *makin fun of Bill C on Kids say the darndest things

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can't say anything regarding the pros and cons of being abducted; there's lots of stories on either side of that and I don't have one to offer for myself. However, I would like to comment on the other items in your post if I may.

It's been my experience--albeit a little more than half of yours--that when life seems pointless, the most consistent way to fix that is to change your own perspective, rather than expect to have a life-changing experience. Try changing your daily routine. If you normally watch tv when you get home from work, go for a walk instead. Maybe read more, or read different stuff--I definitely recommend Tim Allen's I'm Not Really Here. Kinda fits in with what it seems like is going on with you.

Honestly--and don't take this the wrong way--it sounds like you're having a mid-life crisis, just instead of going after the 20-year-old blonde and getting a Corvette, you're wanting the more sci-fi route to spice things up. All that will happen (if it happens) is you'll still be wondering what's going on, but you'll have an abduction under your belt. It won't fix anything, that's something you need to do on your own.

I, and I'm sure the other members on the board, will be more than willing to lend an ear if you want to talk about it--the alien forum might not be the most appropriate place though
Good luck

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I agree that being abducted and taken for a joy ride across the universe by friendly aliens would be an exciting and worthwhile experience, but it's far more likely that you would encounter the not so friendly type and end up slowly dissolving in a vat of acid amongst other used body parts...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join