It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

7 Years Left. Live it UP!!

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Only 7 years left according to the Mayans. They predicted the world (as we know it) ends 12/21/2012.

Live it up!!


*




posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Heck, yeah the parties are endless...its a free for all!


I think i will run for president of the United States, then try to hop a flight to the moon.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, in 7 years i'll be 52.....atleast I won't have to worry about dying young


I look forward to it myself, just to see if anything actually happens. I doubt it will, but you never know.

Love and light,

Wupy



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'll be 24 yay, LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG!!! YIPPPEEEE!



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Well, in 7 years i'll be 52.....atleast I won't have to worry about dying young



You'll find that your definition of "young" will be continually modified as you grow older, junior.

Anyone that starts living like 12/12/2012 is the end will feel like a real noodge on 12/13/2012.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
More specifically, 11:11pm, 21st of December 2012.

Weirdly enough, I heard about a scientist who apparently randomly predicted thatthe universe would implode in on itself on that date or something......weird?



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I will be 49 in seven years time. I take one day at a time, one moment at a time and leave tomorrow to it's own.

Besides the end of the world as we know it, will be the beginning of a new one. Fine with me.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All I can say is, if I am still around on 12/21/2012 I am holding Party. What kind of Party you ask? A FrEaKiNg KeGgEr! hehe. Yeah I will also be holding a Party on 6/6/2006. The beer will be free, but you have to pay for anything else. Just some times to look foward to. If the 12/21/2012 party comes and goes, I guess there will be more Important Partys.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hope living it 'up' also means continuing to grow and ascend upwards



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A guy recently started a thread attempting to link the Bible's 7 year tribulation with the Mayan Calendar. I'd say that if nothing weird happens in the first few months, the Calendar is false. I'll put St. John over the Mayas.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Everyone whose ever lived has thought that the end was near. I feel it. I've always felt it in My soul that I was to see it. Is it any different from what They felt? I have no idea, but I feel it deeply. Some days I have to ? My sanity. I mean, people get admitted into the local psych. ward for less. I strive each day to be the very best person that I can be and even accomplish it every now & again. I try to remember that if the sh#% hits the fan tomorrow or a century from now it's as it is supposed to be. That, and You can never love Your family too much.

Peace. K*


tick, tick, tick...



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipnet
Only 7 years left according to the Mayans. They predicted the world (as we know it) ends 12/21/2012.

Live it up!!


*



the world is gonna end much sooner then that...those seven years began in 2001...so u only have two more year left...so live it up


[edit on 21-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This stuff is really amazing, I love it. A tidbit of trivia first- The Mayans were the first to use the concept of '0' (zero), how can you count or add without 0? The 1st to develop the calender and the most elaborate form of heiroglyphs in the americas-based on the Olmecs version. Their calendar accurately measures the solar year to within minutes. Still correctly pinpoints all of our solar mvmnts and eclipses.

Their sacred calendar is called The Tzolk'in and is based upon the 'Cycles of the Pleidies'and the Precession of the Equinox. You might enjoy knowing that the 'Calendar in Stone' of the Great Pyramid in Giza describes the 'Phoenix Cycle' of Our galactic orbit. It also ends in 2012 A.D.

Peace. K*.

tick, tick, tick... p.s. look up the Precession of the Equinox



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
This stuff is really amazing, I love it. A tidbit of trivia first- The Mayans were the first to use the concept of '0' (zero), how can you count or add without 0? The 1st to develop the calender and the most elaborate form of heiroglyphs in the americas-based on the Olmecs version. Their calendar accurately measures the solar year to within minutes. Still correctly pinpoints all of our solar mvmnts and eclipses.

Their sacred calendar is called The Tzolk'in and is based upon the 'Cycles of the Pleidies'and the Precession of the Equinox. You might enjoy knowing that the 'Calendar in Stone' of the Great Pyramid in Giza describes the 'Phoenix Cycle' of Our galactic orbit. It also ends in 2012 A.D.

Peace. K*.

tick, tick, tick... p.s. look up the Precession of the Equinox




THANX FOR YOU POST...I MIGHT LOOK INTO THAT..BUT IM TOO LAZY SO I PROLLY WONT...BTW THAT WAS NOT A INSULT DIRECTED AT YOU..really yo..it wasnt



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'll be 27.

I could be mistaken, but I believe the calender just ends there. I don't think they specifically predicted that the world's going to end.

I've said this before: What if they just got lazy, or, the guy who was writing the calender just died suddenly or something. Wouldn't that be ironic?


-Chris



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
seeing as i turned 30 in october life is over anyway so 7 years more or less dont matter anymore


but on a more serious note didnt they really say that on that date a cycle or age ended and not the world ?



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
I'll be 27.

I could be mistaken, but I believe the calender just ends there. I don't think they specifically predicted that the world's going to end.

I've said this before: What if they just got lazy, or, the guy who was writing the calender just died suddenly or something. Wouldn't that be ironic?


-Chris




The mayan calender has nothing to do with predicting the rapture...the best place to look is the bible...and from what i read...the RAPTURE/ABDUCTION will be next year...before june 06



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
nothing is going to end, nobody talks about the end of the world, they talk about an end of an era - the age of pescies, in 2012 we are moving into the age of aquarius. The bible never says the world will end, just the era, its a translation error.
dont be dissapointed though, you still might get hit by a bus in the near future...life is like that, unpredictable



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
nothing is going to end, nobody talks about the end of the world, they talk about an end of an era - the age of pescies, in 2012 we are moving into the age of aquarius. The bible never says the world will end, just the era, its a translation error.
dont be dissapointed though, you still might get hit by a bus in the near future...life is like that, unpredictable




HEER'S ALITTLE SECRET SATAN DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW:

the RAPTURE is going to be an ALIEN ABDUCTION!



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well I have to agree that age is just in the eye of the beholder.

I will have to say that seven years from now we will still be in the prime of our life and not senior citizens yet.

So we are just starting to enjoy life with grown children and now is our time.

Seven years is enough to finish what we started and do what we have not.




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join