It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Years Left. Live it UP!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I will have to say that seven years from now we will still be in the prime of our life and not senior citizens yet.

Seven years from now...this world will be a waist land...after the great war between michael and the dragon..this war will be fought on earth and in space

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I doubt that in 7 years it will be the end of time.

it may ,however, be the end of how we percieved time to be . ... . . . (with a little help from our friends).

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Absolutely right. I should've said "It's the end of the world as We know it...and I feel fine" (sorry, couldn't help Myself) It will be the beginning of a new age, The Golden Age. The mayans and other civilizations predict that there will be a 'shift of ages', one that's supposed to occur every 13,000 yrs. at the 1/2 of the precession of the equinox. We come full circle (26,000 yrs) 12/21/2012. The Bible isn't something I personally believe in. It's a fair read but I think almost all is lost in translation and reproduction. But I'll include this- the egyptian 'calendar in stone' describes the Phoenix Cycle which is Our galactic orbit and also ends in 2012. The greek word 'phoenix' is derived from the egyptian word 'PA-Hanok' which means 'The House of Enoch'. Enoch was the father of Methusela & great great grandfather of Noah who is credited in the Bible as being the architect of the original Zion, the legendary City of Yahweh. There's Your bible connection. If You go back far enough You'll see the correlation of it all.

Peace. K*

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I doubt that in 7 years it will be the end of time.

it may ,however, be the end of how we percieved time to be . ... . . . (with a little help from our friends).

I think if anything were to happen at all this would be more likely. Some unknown force or reason could cause the universe to bloom into a different phase of something, i dont know.

Like, universe puberty! wow thats a good way to put it i think......

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
Absolutely right. I should've said "It's the end of the world as We know it...and I feel fine" (sorry, couldn't help Myself) It will be the beginning of a new age, The Golden Age. The mayans and other civilizations predict that there will be a 'shift of ages', one that's supposed to occur every 13,000 yrs. at the 1/2 of the precession of the equinox. We come full circle (26,000 yrs) 12/21/2012. The Bible isn't something I personally believe in. It's a fair read but I think almost all is lost in translation and reproduction. But I'll include this- the egyptian 'calendar in stone' describes the Phoenix Cycle which is Our galactic orbit and also ends in 2012. The greek word 'phoenix' is derived from the egyptian word 'PA-Hanok' which means 'The House of Enoch'. Enoch was the father of Methusela & great great grandfather of Noah who is credited in the Bible as being the architect of the original Zion, the legendary City of Yahweh. There's Your bible connection. If You go back far enough You'll see the correlation of it all.

Peace. K*

thats awesome mann..thanks for the info..i really didnt know that about enoch..i did know that he wrote lots of books..and the aliens did take him to outerspace a couple times...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'll be 28 in 2012, so much for a happy future
/ Sometimes I think i may be psychic, for the things other people feel in life, i will never get the pleasure of feeling it
. Oh well maybe after 2012 life might be better, but wishfull thinking can be a double-edged sword.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

HEER'S ALITTLE SECRET SATAN DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW:

the RAPTURE is going to be an ALIEN ABDUCTION!

that would be just like one of my "prophetic" dreams then

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
[

that would be just like one of my "prophetic" dreams then

Can you tell me about it..i would love to hear it

[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There is a ton of stuff out there, I find it incredible. Later I'll write the whole story concerning the Mayans and how They believe this shift will happen & the effects it'll have on Us. Lots of shopping to do today, d'ya think I've waited long enough?!

K*'s trivia for the day- The Mayans calculated the length of Our soal yr. as 365.2420 days- a minus error of 0.0002.
Our Gregorian calendar calculates the length as 365.2425- a + error of 0.0003.

Peace. K*

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

There is a ton of stuff out there, I find it incredible.

Did you see the index for the Mayan 2012 threads here on ATS. It's not a complete to end all list, but it does reference some of the more interesting ones here. Lots of information if you're interested.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
That day is day one of the fifth sun by Mayan time. Baktun 13.0.0.0.0, I think they call it. It is called the Suntalia Aeion by the ancient Greeks.
The ancients from all over seem to point to this same period, though none as precisely. It is a huge subject of debate, conjecture, and prediction.
Who knows? All I know is that by then, if anything, it will be all over.
See you in 2013, Inshallah.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There are signs associated with the 7 years of tribulation, clearly clarified in Islam. The book I read 3~4 years ago, clearly pointed out the signs.

However I didn't recall all the signs, but I tried to post as many as I could.

The post could be found at Time is ripe for the beginning of the end www.abovetopsecret.com... .

It's very interesting to note that according to Islam time has come for the promised one to fulfill his obligations.

I completely agree with MagicPriest420, 7 years period began in 2001 and the world is gonna end much sooner , we are all going to die sooner than 7 years.

Nostradamus was indeed right. he was only 1 year off the mark. 9 11 2001 was the beginning of the end of the world.

two more years, I guess I have just enough time to get my degree in Bach. of Software eng.

RESPECT

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There is a ton of stuff out there, I find it incredible. Later I'll write the whole story concerning the Mayans and how They believe this shift will happen & the effects it'll have on Us. Lots of shopping to do today, d'ya think I've waited long enough?!

K*'s trivia for the day- The Mayans calculated the length of Our soal yr. as 365.2420 days- a minus error of 0.0002.
Our Gregorian calendar calculates the length as 365.2425- a + error of 0.0003.

Peace. K*

~sorry, I meant SOLAR yr.~

As crazy as it seems never worry about 'the end'. Think of it as 'the beginning'. It would be the end alright. The end of sickness, the end of oppression, the end of evilness & greed..etc..etc. There will probably be some death & destruction, maybe lots. What scares Me most is that My son has an illness that requires meds 3x's a day to survive. I can't help but to think what would happen in a situation like the one in N.O. I look to the end result, acsension, peace, love- all of the things that are promised to Us. If it happens in Our lifetime We may play an important role. Maybe to help others
ascend, maybe to lead or comfort while during the times. Chances are that We'll all be here 50 yrs from now gummin' a pc of toast while crapping our drawers in a nursing home AND still posting on ATS, of course.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've been doing some thinking, what if there is no end. Once we die we start all over again. The Bible, the Koran, the Kolbrin, etc. All put an end so we have something to look foward to, and to strive to be the best by that time. When that time comes, we will just go into a different age. The world will not end. People might die, but the world will go on as it has for millinium before us. We are doomed to this hell hole of a planet called Earth. The scrolls, and the books, of the past were just retellings of things that happened, and to give warning of what not to do, and live by. I do look forward to 12/21/2012, to see what 12/23/2012 brings. Ok enough of my talking.
To me religion is a way to keep us in line, and slaves under our "god(s)". To their work for them.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
I've been doing some thinking, what if there is no end. Once we die we start all over again. The Bible, the Koran, the Kolbrin, etc. All put an end so we have something to look foward to, and to strive to be the best by that time. When that time comes, we will just go into a different age. The world will not end. People might die, but the world will go on as it has for millinium before us. We are doomed to this hell hole of a planet called Earth. The scrolls, and the books, of the past were just retellings of things that happened, and to give warning of what not to do, and live by. I do look forward to 12/21/2012, to see what 12/23/2012 brings. Ok enough of my talking.
To me religion is a way to keep us in line, and slaves under our "god(s)". To their work for them.

Certain aliens/god's did use humans as slaves..and they still do..but not all the god's were the same..some loved us..while some didnt

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by proprog
There are signs associated with the 7 years of tribulation, clearly clarified in Islam. The book I read 3~4 years ago, clearly pointed out the signs.

However I didn't recall all the signs, but I tried to post as many as I could.

The post could be found at Time is ripe for the beginning of the end www.abovetopsecret.com... .

It's very interesting to note that according to Islam time has come for the promised one to fulfill his obligations.

I completely agree with MagicPriest420, 7 years period began in 2001 and the world is gonna end much sooner , we are all going to die sooner than 7 years.

Nostradamus was indeed right. he was only 1 year off the mark. 9 11 2001 was the beginning of the end of the world.

two more years, I guess I have just enough time to get my degree in Bach. of Software eng.

RESPECT

Proprog...thank you for believing me..i knew i couldnt be the only one to understand....the 7 years have begun..and we have 2 years left...but most wont make it pass 2006...i will bet on it!...i had a very strange dream lass night...ill explain alil of it to you...ok i was outside with my friend...lights began to appear in the sky...they were ufo's..ppl started panicing..i ran home..and i saw 3 moons in the sky..two werent moving and the 3rd one was?

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Can you tell me about it..i would love to hear it

well i was hiding in the building in my neighbourhood with some other people and saw huge spaceships loading people on board and then i saw a human scientists giving medical help to a wounded alien and i thought to myself how they sold out but then later found out they were just helping them to find out the weak spots. The humans being taken on board were for food or something like that, they were being put into some sort of cryo tubes for storage

go figure

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

well i was hiding in the building in my neighbourhood with some other people and saw huge spaceships loading people on board and then i saw a human scientists giving medical help to a wounded alien and i thought to myself how they sold out but then later found out they were just helping them to find out the weak spots. The humans being taken on board were for food or something like that, they were being put into some sort of cryo tubes for storage

go figure

what makes you think they were being used for food...i dont like that part!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well, MagicPriest420, I tell you about my dream.

I was on a mini bus. I was sitting on the left-most seat of the back row, and guess what I saw?

I saw saint mary beside Jesus and they were both pointing at sun. and suddenly sun splitted in two.

Then it became really dark and there were people (black veiled) in groups (numerous), and they were directed towards a black spot. pretty scary.

That's all I can remember.

RESPECT

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by proprog
well, MagicPriest420, I tell you about my dream.

I was on a mini bus. I was sitting on the left-most seat of the back row, and guess what I saw?

I saw saint mary beside Jesus and they were both pointing at sun. and suddenly sun splitted in two.

Then it became really dark and there were people (black veiled) in groups (numerous), and they were directed towards a black spot. pretty scary.

That's all I can remember.

RESPECT

wow..i wonder what all this means?..please stay on ATS as long as possible so we can keep chatting

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join